To Love And Obey

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: To Love And Obey

Postby dumbtime » May 23rd, 2011, 4:45 pm

steverogers5 wrote:Wow! American Amazon got nabbed by R.O.P.E? Wouldn't mind a flashback someday to see how that happened to her..

;)
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » May 23rd, 2011, 11:26 pm

Hi

This was a very interesting entry. I want to lampshade that the heroines in the club must have a way to justify the time they get there not only to herself but to their loved ones and other superheroines, that the Amazon has not only one, but two enormous tattos, and that I find Delicious Daisy irresistible.

Seriously man, the only one who can destroy Max armor or egotism is Vanessa, and my! She has done a good job, I almost expect for page 67 that Max and Vannesa use Kung Fu moves to destroy each other instead or passive- agressive machiavellism.

Thanks for your work!

Hector 2
Hector2

Postby dumbtime » May 24th, 2011, 3:16 pm

Hector2 wrote:Hi

..., that the Amazon has not only one, but two enormous tattos,...

Hector 2

Did you like them and can you make out what they say?
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » May 25th, 2011, 9:40 pm

Hi there!

Of course I like them, but I have not realized they "said" something. I need to see it... again... better.

Man, that was strange :lol:

But I hope the next issue has Max and Vanessa Kung Fu Fighting!

Hector
Hector2

Postby abashful1 » June 17th, 2011, 11:20 am

You know, I feel kind of greedy asking especially since there are many projects you're contributing to and I *love* them all, but do you have any idea when you will get back to this story? As much as I love all the Metrobay stories this is my favorite :D
abashful1

Postby Trishbot » July 28th, 2011, 8:35 pm

Hey gang! Finister Foul and Trishbot here with an exciting issue of "To Love & Obey" for ya!

The last calm before the storm is here as Preston and Pussycat put the final touches on their wedding plans. But one thing is missing: Preston can't seem to find a Best Man! But as Preston struggles to find someone willing to fill the role, Kitten is working hard to ensure the marriage doesn't happen at all! But somebody wants to ensure that it does, and soon Kitten finds herself the target of villains that want her out of the picture! Who is responsible, and can Kitten convince her teammates that the entire marriage is a sham? Find out in "To Love & Obey" issue 6, only at MCComix!

You can catch the fun here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=27384

And be sure to check out all Metrobay info and backgrounds at the official Metrobay Wikipedia, located here: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

Thanks for reading everyone! Thanks to Finister for the awesome work, and special thanks to MC Tek for an awesome cover!
Trishbot

Postby Tecknophyle » July 28th, 2011, 10:58 pm

Odd, I hear some music...

Here he comes to save the day!
You know that Max Indeks in on the way!
Yes sir, when there is a girl to save
(At least one who's not his slave)
He'll finally take the moral stand!
Cause the thrallium's well in hand!
Tecknophyle

I'm the goddamn Kitten!

Postby Hector2 » July 29th, 2011, 10:06 am

Dear Trishbot, Finister and MCTek:

I apologyze for this, but I need to be the first to post this:

What, are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?

I'm the goddamn Kitten!

I always wanted to post that!

Thanks, I will write a proper review later!
Hector2

Postby abashful1 » July 29th, 2011, 5:43 pm

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! I have been so looking forward to this update and I wasn't disappointed @};-
abashful1

Postby Graham » July 29th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Oh! That poor nurse!

(You know, it's surprising that doesn't happen more often...)
Graham

Postby steverogers5 » July 30th, 2011, 11:02 am

Ohhh, that was a lovely surprise! (Didn't expect to see an update to this one when I came by here today!)

This is fast becoming my favourite story. Like everybody else loved the shaft style song. It's entertaining to have bad guys, and gals!, with a sense of humour! Though having said that...it was really funny too to see Max's enraged hypocrisy in action. No fun when it happens to you eh Max? :mrgreen:

Also VERY intrigued by Ms Metrobay having invited the entire Superheroine Squad to the wedding..Sounds like a priceless opportunity for a mass brainwashing attack if there ever was one! :idea:

Keep up the great work! :)
steverogers5

Postby Hector2 » August 3rd, 2011, 10:33 pm

Hi Trishbot and Finister!

First of all, I loved Max and Preston confrontation: No better proof that Preston has any social live is that he is asking Max to be his Best Friend. And I was hoping that instead of Max’s blood pressure, we could see him recovering of the Kung Fu Fighting with his wife (see chapter 5, page 67 to see what I am referring about).

The scenes with Kitten desperately trying to make sense in a world went wrong are great! And her dream that being the only intelligent left is not so far from the truth! I had the question why in the world Kitten was not brainwashed, but I found it in the next pages.

Now we have Adonis. This brings an interesting question: Is Adonis another part of Preston personality, or is an independent entity? Is he ok with this? Remember that Max has talked the truth to Preston. Is Adonis like the Hulk, the true personality of the repressed Banner? Or the other way around?

But the very best part was the last: The Goddamn Kitten! This Dark Kitten returns reference made my day! And to see the last page was fantastic! I thought this was a mere “happy” coincidence, but it’s the terrible Madam Minx, and not Max’s wife, the true mastermind of all this!

This explains the ambush. That was a coordinated attack, led by BabyDoll, who (dealing with Kitten) would never permit it other way. And it makes sense in their twisted minds, taking the unnecessary risk of Kitten stopping the plan by not brainwashing her, after all, why winning when there are not losers?

I loved all this, and I think this demonstrates your skills as a writer Trishbot! You’re getting better and better. Oh, and I finally get the little easter egg: the plate IKnot4U, and the message In issue 5: Cum Dumps T? at page 63 (It’s a T?).

This issue rocked! Keep the good job!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby kakyo001 » August 18th, 2011, 5:06 am

I feel sorry for American Amazon... probly the heroine who has the least control over her own life...

- being turned into a sex-hungry woman during her amazonian days (going so far to black out while having sex)
- one of her first adventures in the modern times made her into a loyal goverment-agent
- during her time as a agent she became more and more a sex-toy for her superiror
- and now her mind was completely rewritten and she became a fulltime stripper

has this woman ever had a mind of her own? (I hope all those bonds will break someday to actually see the 'real' person behind American Amazon)
(I actually like 'Wonder Woman' and to imagine AA to be the WW of this universe doesn't help to cope with seeing her being used like that :( )

back to topic:
it seems that the hero of this story will be a unlikely one... could it really be Max who'll save the day in the end? :P
kakyo001

Postby dumbtime » August 18th, 2011, 3:21 pm

kakyo001 wrote:I feel sorry for American Amazon... probly the heroine who has the least control over her own life...

- being turned into a sex-hungry woman during her amazonian days (going so far to black out while having sex)
- one of her first adventures in the modern times made her into a loyal goverment-agent
- during her time as a agent she became more and more a sex-toy for her superiror
- and now her mind was completely rewritten and she became a fulltime stripper

has this woman ever had a mind of her own? (I hope all those bonds will break someday to actually see the 'real' person behind American Amazon)
(I actually like 'Wonder Woman' and to imagine AA to be the WW of this universe doesn't help to cope with seeing her being used like that :( )

back to topic:
it seems that the hero of this story will be a unlikely one... could it really be Max who'll save the day in the end? :P

Hey Kakyo001, welcome to the McComix forum.

I'm glad you've taking notice to all the stories the site has to offer and I'm very excited you've taking notice of American Amazon. She is a very intricate character with an epic story to tell. the only problem is I'm very limited on opportunity to produce the visuals of that story. I'm not sure if you have taking notice o the wiki site for Metrobay characters, AA has a page there ( http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/page/American+Amazon ) that I just recently updated to give some more of her story.

I can tell you that she is the tragic hero stuck in a tragedy of a cursed life. Things were bad, are still bad and most likely will get worst before the sun will eventually rise. She is stuck in a pattern of ups and downs but all I've been able to show you is the downs and since the site is made for more of the downside, that has been where my production focus has been, what little is is.

I can say that she is due for some good fortune but that fortune may only be for a short while. She is going to star in a new story that runs off the Irish Justice story ending. She will be duking it out against a pretty tough villain in the "Alien Invasion" story and she might even do a cross over theme to coincide with a very popular theme running right now in a few of the stories here in the site. A few other cameos in other writer's story-lines besides the one in Trish's story might be happening as well. :)

If you can read between the lines I just typed, then your good and in for a great treat, if you can't then you still will be pleasantly surprise and thrilled.

Also, to address one more thing. I'm a huge Wonder Woman fan and yes she was the initial inspiration, but AA's got more other intriguing ingredients in her character than just WW.

That's all I'm saying for now

Thanks again for noticing her,

DT
dumbtime

Postby Trishbot » January 29th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Hey everyone! Finister Foul and Trishbot here with a new installment in the exciting series "To Love & Obey"!

The day has finally arrived. Wedding bells are ringing and all of Metrobay has come out to see their darling, Pink Pussycat, officially tie the knot and settle down. While most are supportive and excited by this news-worthy wedding, doubts have begun to enter Preston Prescott's head about the entire wedding... doubts that Madame Mynx hopes she can squash. Meanwhile, poor Kitten discovers the horrible truth about her friend... too bad she's tied up and helpless to stop Pink Pussycat from marching down the aisle to her doom! It's only going to go from bad to worse, it seems... Is there any hope at all? Find out in "To Love & Obey" issue 7, only at MCComix!

You can catch the story right here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=35147

I hope you all like it! Thanks for reading and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot