MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 03-16-10! MTECH #14!

Discuss the "MTECH" series and other stories with Battlestrength!

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 03-16-10! MTECH #14!

Postby battlestrength » March 16th, 2010, 12:21 pm

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=7733

Join "MTECH" only here at MCCOMIX.com
MARCH 16 UPDATE_small.jpg
16 March update!

Mtech had arrived on Earth, using a local health clinic as cover they start to convert unsuspecting people. La'shrall has escaped the MTECH machines by using Tanya's mind as a vessel, she now control's her body so she can complete her mission and destroy MTECH once and for all.

La'shrall has taken control over MTECH's drones and now also control's the Doctor's new body. She wants his advanced DNA to make a new body for herself, trying to resist her mental commands he is helpless to stop the strange sexual urges that are starting to creep into his mind. To make matters worst, La'Shrall orders one of the converted women to start pleasuring him orally.

The onslaught continues...!

I have a forum here at Mccomix, so if you wish to discuss the story or leave feedback / comments on my work please feel free.

Kind regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 03-16-10! MTECH #14!

Postby Akonkid » March 16th, 2010, 8:22 pm

Stellar work as always. The plot continues to thicken, but this was a rather nice sort of "break" chapter for some good ol' fashioned sex appeal.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 03-16-10! MTECH #14!

Postby begbie_rentonspud » March 23rd, 2010, 4:42 pm

I have to be honest with you. I didn't think that this series wasn't going to be my cup of tea. And I would just like to extend a sincere apology for incredibly wrong. I finally gave it a chance and I am totally digging it. The art is top notch and the story is incredible. Very sexy and action packed. Kudos! Can't wait for the next issue :D

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Return to Battlestrength