The Drone Agenda: Convert Another

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: The Drone Agenda: Convert Another

Postby PsiLance » November 22nd, 2011, 7:59 pm

Macrolass!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hmmmm...was it me, or did she give in too eagerly? ;)
PsiLance

Postby bluemax2 » November 22nd, 2011, 11:30 pm

Eager smeger dude.
Microlass is our next greybot and must be converted fully. I'm glad her tits were brought up to snuff though.

Great great episode. I'm beginning to enjoy Sandy as much as Liz. Very curvy and well proportioned MILF.

I do wish these episodes weren't so short and so far apart timewise. Just when you're getting into a conversion, it stops and one has to wait another two or more weeks.
Its hard on all of us many fans of this story, I know.

Love the direction its going and I hope Trish and Doc don't intend to end it any time soon.
Who's the controller?
How do he (she?) get into the women's mind remotely so easily?
When will we get a hint as to who's behind this?
No hurry though.

Will we be seeing the awsome Liz, the sexy Raquel and the tasty Patti soon, I hope and April to? Maybe the daughters can get into some mischief, ehhh?
How 'bout the two getting into their college classes and or their jobs and adding a few more drones to this collective?

What about a gathering of the greybots? Perhaps an "orgy" even? At Liz's house??

Things to ponder, maybe....?

Keep up the great work.

Can't wait to see what's coming next.
By the way is their any way to have some of the raw greybot imagery shared with your loyal readers?

Thank you again.
regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby MacroLass » November 23rd, 2011, 8:37 am

PsiLance wrote:Macrolass!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Hmmmm...was it me, or did she give in too eagerly? ;)

Stay tuned for Contractual Obligations Part 2, coming soon to a website near you... :lol:
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » November 26th, 2011, 3:08 pm

kakyo001 wrote:hmm... is there a chance to know how long "The Drone Agenda"-series will run? with the current pace we're in for a year-long ride if it takes about 1-2 issues for one conversion (or 5 issues as shown in "A New Drone In Town")

As of right now it is impossible to say exactly how long "The Drone Agenda" will last. It is intended to be a long-form project that will likely take a couple of years to complete. "Convert Another", "New Drone", and "Better Than Real" are just the beginning of a larger arc that I hope everyone associated with MCcomix and Metrobay Comix can contribute to at some point in the near future.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » November 26th, 2011, 3:14 pm

bluemax2 wrote:Microlass is our next greybot and must be converted fully. I'm glad her tits were brought up to snuff though.

Great great episode. I'm beginning to enjoy Sandy as much as Liz. Very curvy and well proportioned MILF.

I do wish these episodes weren't so short and so far apart timewise. Just when you're getting into a conversion, it stops and one has to wait another two or more weeks.
Its hard on all of us many fans of this story, I know.

Love the direction its going and I hope Trish and Doc don't intend to end it any time soon.
Who's the controller?
How do he (she?) get into the women's mind remotely so easily?
When will we get a hint as to who's behind this?
No hurry though.

Will we be seeing the awsome Liz, the sexy Raquel and the tasty Patti soon, I hope and April to? Maybe the daughters can get into some mischief, ehhh?
How 'bout the two getting into their college classes and or their jobs and adding a few more drones to this collective?

What about a gathering of the greybots? Perhaps an "orgy" even? At Liz's house??

Things to ponder, maybe....?

Keep up the great work.

Can't wait to see what's coming next.
By the way is their any way to have some of the raw greybot imagery shared with your loyal readers?

Thanks, Bluemax. I'll try some lightning round-style answers for you:

- The unseen controlunit has a fondness for large breasted drones that will not be denied. Sandy and Liz certainly fir the bill, and now Emily does too. I can't say that I disagree with the requirements.
- I'm sorry that we can't update more often, but it seems that each of us is burning the candle at both ends on these comics and occasionally some stories have to take precedence over others. I hope you understand. We'll try to keep the story moving as best we can.
- "Convert Another" will be ending soon, but as I mentioned elsewhere "The Drone Agenda" will continue on for many months to come.
- I promise you'll see all of the graybots from this story together before the end of the last chapter.
- Finally, we'll try to add some raw renders to the free area when we get some spare time.

Thanks for the great questions and comments. Please keep them coming!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby MacroLass » November 26th, 2011, 5:31 pm

Doctor Robo wrote:- The unseen controlunit has a fondness for large breasted drones that will not be denied. Sandy and Liz certainly fir the bill, and now Emily does too. I can't say that I disagree with the requirements.

Bah...she wasn't THAT small chested. In any place other than Metrobay City she would have been thought to have had quite a nice figure, thank you very much. :P
MacroLass

Postby Hector2 » November 29th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Hi doc!

Congratulations for another well done conversion!

A thing I really enjoyed was Macro Lass character. I think it’s good to see tall women in comics, and only Shelly strikes me as tall.

And about Macrolass, eh… augmentation powers, it was obvious and funny! That say a lot of Macrolass, that even when she can do it, she never did it. Maybe is because she is not a perverted male?

I hope to see who is in charge of everything soon! The mistery goes and goes and goes…

Thanks.

Hector.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » December 2nd, 2011, 9:59 pm

Sandy was fantastic. I really enjoy the robounit in disguise approach. I really appreciate how you can generate multiple milfs that are sexy, but also place them alongside equally sexy and distinctive women who are far younger, such as April and Patrica. Nice to see Macrolass as well. Emily has a certain elegance that is nice as well.

"As of right now it is impossible to say exactly how long "The Drone Agenda" will last. It is intended to be a long-form project that will likely take a couple of years to complete. "Convert Another", "New Drone", and "Better Than Real" are just the beginning of a larger arc that I hope everyone associated with MCcomix and Metrobay Comix can contribute to at some point in the near future."

THAT is awesome news! thanks! I look forward to seeing this massive erotic graphic novel unfold! So much potential.
leto17

Postby Trishbot » December 4th, 2011, 3:56 pm

Hey everyone! From Metrobay Comix, Doc Robo and Trishbot proudly present "Convert Another" Issue Nine!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=41618

[url]Summoned to active duty in the midst of her work day, loving mother, proud wife, and model employee Sandy Quimby has given into the siren call of her controller and has become Unit SQ0042 once more! But she's taken things a step further, confronting, capturing, controlling, and soon to be converting her own boss, Emily Easton, better known as the heroine MacroLass! Now a puppet to her own employee, Emily is helpless to resist as Sandy begins to show her latest convert who's really in control! Will Emily be able to shake herself free from Sandy's influence, or is she doomed to become yet another drone in a growing army of robot women? Find out in "Convert Another" Issue 9, only at MCComix![/url]

See it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=32900

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.

Thanks everyone! And thank you for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby begbie_rentonspud » December 4th, 2011, 4:35 pm

Yay! Firsties on the new issue!

With that said, another hot issue. I know I haven't been really posting about any of the issue that have been coming up on MCC, but this is one of my favorite stand-outs. The story and the art has been amazing. And the sex... Oh, man, the sex! HOTTT! That's not spelled wrong, either. Three Ts, people. The core of why I love this site... Actually, second to the whole mind control thing. And this issue makes me wish I had a little spell going on over Macrolass (sorry, ML, but the character is HOTTT.) Everything about this series is HOTTT! I would say keep up the awesome work, but you can't keep up what's on a steady awesome stream.

Yours truly,
Begbie_Rentonspud

P.S.- HOTTT!
begbie_rentonspud

Postby MacroLass » December 5th, 2011, 1:45 pm

Hector2 wrote:A thing I really enjoyed was Macro Lass character. I think it’s good to see tall women in comics, and only Shelly strikes me as tall.

And about Macrolass, eh… augmentation powers, it was obvious and funny! That say a lot of Macrolass, that even when she can do it, she never did it. Maybe is because she is not a perverted male?

Emily is on the tall side for a normal female, yes; 6' (or 183 cm) or so.

Well when she first got her powers, she decided to cash in on them and moved to California, going blonde and big boobed ala Heidi Montag. And much like her, Emily found that changing the outside doesn't necessarily make you happy on the inside. There's also the fact that changing herself is a partly mental process that requires her to keep her new "self image" in mind so she doesn't revert back. Emily is as she is because that's how she was before she discovered her powers, so as her normal self that's what she "knows" she should look like. For the time being, I'm assuming that the unseen master has messed with that a bit so she always remembers herself as being large chested even when she's not in drone mode. I'm not sure how long term that's going to be, Doc never tells me anything....

But yeah, the short explanation would be that she's not a perverted MALE. <smirk>

leto17 wrote:Nice to see Macrolass as well. Emily has a certain elegance that is nice as well.

Thanks. I'd like to think that even if this is an erotic comic site you can still show attractive women wearing nice clothes. It's all part of my diabolical plan to have a Metrobay story set in the court of Henry the 8th with all of the frippery and finery that that entails. :o

begbie_rentonspud wrote:And this issue makes me wish I had a little spell going on over Macrolass (sorry, ML, but the character is HOTTT.)

Yes, it's a curse Emily has had to live with all of her life.... ;)
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » December 6th, 2011, 1:00 pm

Thanks for all of your comments and compliments, everyone. They are very much appreciated!

MacroLass wrote: I'm not sure how long term that's going to be, Doc never tells me anything....

Sorry, ML, but a writer has to keep SOME secrets to himself... :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby hypno85 » December 10th, 2011, 11:08 pm

I just thinking the master may be the old program Sentius
hypno85

Postby Hector2 » December 12th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Hi Trishbot!

Well, isn't Macrolass power of changing her body size at will a source of potential pervertion?

And I loved the collar, I know that there are other ways to create a drone, but I think the collar and the boots are classics that don't even need a logical reason to be there.

But the best part was seeing Emily uploading the control collar using his desktop PC. Are obedience data Windows compatible?

I feel that there is much more of a conspiracy here that only the mysterious identity of the master of this operation. That I bet must be Sentius, by the way.

Thanks for everything

Hector
Hector2

Postby sohta123 » December 13th, 2011, 6:41 am

Personally, while the return of Sentius would be great I'm hoping there's some misdirection going on and there's something going on in addition to Sentius' return. Bsides drones I'm hoping for the corruption of at least one character the way we saw before in the Unity story. And if so I'm hoping that's from temptation rather than mindcontrol (at first). The fall of a good character is always interesting to me.
sohta123

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot