League of Liberty: Vanishing Act

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: League of Liberty: Vanishing Act

Postby mkmngr » February 14th, 2010, 8:27 am

Am I alone in suggesting that this fantasy could be strengthened and extended? Anna Moroz could be more use if R.O.P.E. maintained her (now that she is subjugated) in her "vanilla" cover? If she appeared to be free-willed in public, she might be a good agent in "recruiting" other unsuspecting beauties?

All it would take would be one of our good old Greentooth implants beneath that neat hairstyle and hey-presto, another obedient, compliant lady doing the bidding of "The Recruiters"! For instance, with her control of the best-selling magazine detailed in Chapter 5 of this story, slave Anna is ideally-placed to push the concepts of R.O.P.E. onto an unsuspecting readership of (currently!) free-willed women.

Anna could, for instance, send her team of senior female editors on a "modelling" course! We can all guess how that would end up! The team of "sub"-editors could then start writing articles and pieces praising, for example, a stylish new stainless-steel collar - with a "personal fitting and adjustment" service at a unique address. Free-willed women walk in, check their minds at the door, and walk out, collared and ready to be activated on the "Night of Obedience".

Just a thought - because my superheroines are not allowed any! 8-)
Mike
mkmngr

Postby mesmereyes » February 20th, 2010, 7:14 am

I was all prepared not to like this story. The title page of the first issue with the wind up keys put me off right away as dolls are not my thing at all. Glad to say i was wrong and although it started slowly it dragged me an and damn me if I haven't ended up really enjoying it.

Thank you
mesmereyes

Postby Akonkid » February 24th, 2010, 6:15 pm

Sorry for the one-day delay, but the newest issue of "Vanishing Act" is now available in the Member's Gallery for your enjoyment!

In a shocking turn of events, the noble heroine Vanishing Girl was defeated, captured, and ultimately brainwashed into a docile, obedient human love doll! But more shocking than that was the revelation that her new owner was none other than the man she loved and trusted more than any other, her ex-boyfriend Byron Lecon! But what events drove Byron to such evil doings? The answer lies in their mutual pasts and the day one of them became a hero... and the other became a villain. Find the truth in Vanishing Act #10, exclusively at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6948

Thanks again for the patience, everybody. We're almost to the finale, and it can only get better from here!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » February 24th, 2010, 8:30 pm

Cool use of a flashback to tell both origin stories. Nice job with this update!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby finister » February 25th, 2010, 2:45 am

I love the shrine room with all the pictures on the wall - ha ha - awesome job!!
finister

Postby mesmereyes » March 3rd, 2010, 4:23 am

Yeah the shrine room was great :twisted: Bring on the final thrilling moments
mesmereyes

Postby Akonkid » March 8th, 2010, 11:03 pm

Well, it's finally here.

The heroine Vanishing Girl has been enslaved and given over to the one man she loved and trusted more than any other. But she's not the first to fall victim to his charms or his wrath, as beautiful celebrity Lola Landers was quick to discover! But a missing heroine is cause for alarm, and certainly her friends and comrades will come looking for her, right? I mean, it's not like she can just disappear into thin air... Find out her fate in the final installment of "Vanishing Act", exclusively at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=7494

It was a blast, everyone. I hope you enjoy the wild ride as much as I did, and much thanks to the Collector for his inspired ideas and great concept!
Akonkid

Postby nitpicker » March 8th, 2010, 11:18 pm

Sorry, but what is the significance behind Caitlin Rogers at the end? Thanks for the information. :?:
nitpicker

Postby Akonkid » March 9th, 2010, 12:54 am

nitpicker wrote:Sorry, but what is the significance behind Caitlin Rogers at the end? Thanks for the information. :?:

Caitlin Rogers is the heroine Kat Krusader, one of the three founders of the League of Liberty, and the mother of Emerald Tiger.

You can read about her earlier adventures here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=25
Akonkid

Postby GrimTidings » March 9th, 2010, 6:00 am

Thanks Akonkid and the_collector for bringing this arc to life. I'm sad to see it end but, aside from a rescue, it looks like the circle is complete (and who wants to see a rescue, honestly?)

Looking forward to Duality Dame's story. I hope it has the same level of character development as Vanishing Act since I love knowing what was before enjoying what happens.
GrimTidings

Postby bluemax2 » March 9th, 2010, 9:43 am

Akonkid:
Love this latest installment. Great graphics as always (and getting better and more detailed with every installment, if that was possible, your style is unique and very exciting).
I am sorry to see the end of this series for now, but I'm sure that's only temporary with you and Collector working up all sorts of future scenarios (we all hope).

I'm very glad that Anna Moroz is stuck as a slut slave along with the Dolls. She really deserves it and more.

And Megan and her headmistress looking and behaving "normally" with true control underneath...Very nice!

I and I'm sure everyone looks forward to future installments in this series involving Kat, Emerald Tiger and other League heroines pitted agains the Toymaster.

For now I do very much look forward to the upcoming Duality Dame comic. Will it ultimately lead into a Unity sequel or is that coming seperately?
By the way if you do get a chance some more concept images with the Unity theme would be most appreciated.

Thanks once again, and keep up the great work and imagination.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Akonkid » March 9th, 2010, 11:36 am

bluemax2 wrote:Akonkid:
Love this latest installment. Great graphics as always (and getting better and more detailed with every installment, if that was possible, your style is unique and very exciting).
I am sorry to see the end of this series for now, but I'm sure that's only temporary with you and Collector working up all sorts of future scenarios (we all hope).

I and I'm sure everyone looks forward to future installments in this series involving Kat, Emerald Tiger and other League heroines pitted agains the Toymaster.

For now I do very much look forward to the upcoming Duality Dame comic. Will it ultimately lead into a Unity sequel or is that coming seperately?
By the way if you do get a chance some more concept images with the Unity theme would be most appreciated.

Thanks for the feedback. I certainly have future plans for Toymaster and the League heroines, but it'll be a while before we return to this story. Toymaster and Byron need to enjoy their toys a bit before they get back to work, right?

Glad you're looking forward to the Duality Dame story. I won't spoil anything but it'll be a pretty "different" story than what's typically been told and shown before, but I think you'll enjoy it.

More Unity themed concepts? I can certainly put some stuff up... keep your eyes peeled.
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » March 10th, 2010, 11:43 am

Very nice conclusion to the story and a good sign that not all the loose ends are wrapped neatly. Looking forward to your next work.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby the_collector » March 10th, 2010, 12:24 pm

Words can't express how grateful I am to Akonkid for allowing me to get this story out of my head and then translating them into a series of coherent and beautifully rendered images, as well as his patience despite lapses in updates.

Thank you also for all those of you who read and commented on the story, and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I obviously did.

Who knows? I might even have another story in me further down the line.

The Collector
the_collector

Postby leto17 » March 10th, 2010, 1:10 pm

Thanks, collector. I really enjoyed the story alot. Look forward to much more from you and Akonkid!

I do have to add that the sex in this one was very, very hot! Great dollie blowjob scene with the form Anna Moroz! Thew maid Lola Landers was fantastic, too! Normally I don't go for blondes, but dollie Vanishing Girl was really sexy!
leto17

PreviousNext

Return to Akonkid