Golden Opportunity

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Golden Opportunity

Postby Trishbot » August 25th, 2011, 2:58 pm

Hey everyone! Trishbot here with a new story!

Goldwing is a respected, skilled heroine, but in her civilian identity she is a quiet, non-assuming young woman with a committed boyfriend. When she overhears his hidden interest in seeing Goldwing hypnotized, Goldwing decides to make his dreams a reality. But pulling this off would need some help in the form of the magical and powerful Enchantress! But will Enchantress go along with Goldwing's plan, or will she determine her actions too dangerous to pursue? Find out in part 1 of "Golden Opportunity", only at MCComix!

See the drama unfold here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=28474

And be sure to check out the official Metrobay wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com, and the Metrobay deviantart gallery at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com!

Thanks everyone, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Re: Golden Opportunity

Postby PsiLance » August 25th, 2011, 3:46 pm

Those puppy dog eyes and the pout were priceless. Very nice.
PsiLance

Postby Tony » August 25th, 2011, 4:24 pm

PsiLance wrote:Those puppy dog eyes and the pout were priceless. Very nice.

Agreed. Greatest super power we've seen yet!
Tony

Postby tomcat » August 25th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Aww. Those puppy eyes were indeed hillarious. ^.^
We have new candidate for the post of cutest superheroine, I think, and should this series turn out to be another Forbidden Fantasy awesomeness, I'm in heaven :D
tomcat

Postby Akonkid » August 25th, 2011, 5:31 pm

The cuteness IS overwhelming! Who needs a mind control device when you have puppy eyes?
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » August 25th, 2011, 6:39 pm

I liked how you portrayed the swinging pendant effect, with Goldwing's eyeballs following along perfectly. Great job!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Graham » August 25th, 2011, 11:22 pm

Oh! This is a pretty original approach too. Nice idea. There's plenty of potential in this plot.

But, please, don't let the power go to Shawn's head.

...weeell, not too much...
Graham

Postby steverogers5 » August 27th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Yay! A Superheroine Hypnosis story again!

No offense to those who can't get enough of it, but I was starting to get a little weary of the Robo-Drone stories. So this was like a breath of fresh air to me! Great to see more variety again.. 8-)

And your artwork somehow seems to get better and better with each story. :shock: It's really amazing to behold now. So thanks for kicking off another great story! It's looking incredible already..:)
steverogers5

Postby Hector2 » September 7th, 2011, 10:36 pm

Hi Trishbot!

Puppy Eyes, puppy eyes!

Sorry, I could not resist!

If I would have tought of someone who will never submit to Hipnosis, it could have been Angel, who has been stolen a year of her life and she must have had enough! But then we would not have this little story.

For a plan designed to fool someone, they leaved a lot undiscussed: The method of the hypnosis, the superheroine uniform, the accent! Do the guy noticed that Enchantress drop of the accent? I'm sure not, he was checking other things.

Only to say: Enchantress, with a business suit and glasses? Hot!

Also, the little detail that Angel really trust enchantress. That must be count in her book!

I hope the next part would be awesome

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » September 22nd, 2011, 3:26 pm

Hey folks! There's more fun going on with Goldwing and Enchantress this issue! Let me tell you all about it!

Goldwing has successfully convinced Enchantress to help her give her boyfriend an erotic hypno session and fulfill his secret desires. Goldwing falls under Enchantress's spell and everything seems to be going okay... until Goldwing's boyfriend Shawn starts acting on his more primal and kinky desires, while Enchantress stands by and watches one of her closest friends ravished shamelessly. Will Enchantress step in and put a stop to it, or will she sit back and let Shawn have his way with her vulnerable, mindless young friend? Find out in "Golden Opportunity" Part 2, only at MCComix!

You can see the action here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=29557

Hope you all like! Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » September 22nd, 2011, 5:42 pm

Excellent job. I love 'turn the tables,' especially when it comes out of nowhere. I can't wait to see the outcome of this one.
I had a really tough choice picking a favorite page, trying to chose between 31 and 32. I love the unstoppable desire in GW's eyes. I, also, love the completely surprised and overcome expression on Enchantress. She is too dazed to realize she's completely helpless until its way too late. There's not even an "oh no" or a shocked "Hey! What are you doing with that? Hey! NO! Stop!" Its just a "stop now, i command you" and then its over.

Enchantress is becoming one of my favs because she can MC and get MC'ed.
dumbtime

Postby Tecknophyle » September 23rd, 2011, 12:58 am

Quite the douchebag of a character you've got going there.
Tecknophyle

Postby Graham » September 23rd, 2011, 1:00 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:Quite the douchebag of a character you've got going there.
Uh, huh. Mind, from his point of view, this is something of a fantasy role playing session. He could just be playing along 'in character' with the scenario his girlfriend set up. He was given permission to play it out, after all.

Well, it is possible. But yeah, he does seem a wee bit too intense about it, doesn't he? We'll just have to see what happens when he discovers how really real it all is.
Graham

Postby steverogers5 » September 23rd, 2011, 1:31 pm

Graham wrote:
Tecknophyle wrote:Quite the douchebag of a character you've got going there.
Uh, huh. Mind, from his point of view, this is something of a fantasy role playing session. He could just be playing along 'in character' with the scenario his girlfriend set up. He was given permission to play it out, after all.

Well, it is possible. But yeah, he does seem a wee bit too intense about it, doesn't he? We'll just have to see what happens when he discovers how really real it all is.

Well we don't know much about this guy. He may have a villainous background, (maybe he's a member of R.O.P.E :twisted: ) in which case the girl's are in serious trouble. Or it may just be that given he's just been effectively handed the keys to dominating his girlfriend, his true colours are coming out in a 'Power corrupts and Absolute power corrupts absolutely' type fashion. It's a sad fact of life, that many nice girls fall for the wrong guy on occasion, and don't see them revealing their true colours until well into the relationship. And given the Golden Opportunity of the title that he's just been presented with, it might take someone of a high moral fortitude to not give into their darkest desires, if they think there won't be any consequences to it..
steverogers5

Loving where this is going!

Postby steverogers5 » September 23rd, 2011, 1:54 pm

Annnnywaaaay!..Getting on to what I thought of the story. Colour me intrigued! This is an incredibly hot scenario that's inadavertantly been set up here! (Road to hell...paved with good intentions, and all that!)

Given that amazing twist in the tale in this chapter, there are so many potential story avenues being opened up here, that I'm already thinking this could turn into the best story on the site! I mean jeez, the boyfriend would have to be a complete numbskill to not realise that there's more to that pendant that meets the eye, given how quickly even the hypnotist went under by it! If he realises it's power, (And I don't see how he couldn't. Enchantress even mentioned it was a MAGIC pendant in the first part, if he didn't believe that before, then he really ought to by now!) Then he could cut a hot swathe through the girls of metrobay with it. With possibly a couple of lovely underlings in tow.. ;)

Even worse still, if he asks the right questions of his girlfriend, now that there's no 'control' or voice of safety from Enchantress to call a halt to the proceedings, and Goldwing starts spilling their secret identities..Oh Boy!! Things would not be looking good for our heroines! (Or The Superheroine Squad either, if any more of them get involved and the boyfriend plays the hand fates dealt him smartly enough.. :mrgreen: )

Wow! Again, absolutely ace story idea Trishbot! I'm really feeling like I'm getting my money's worth out of this one. And then some! (And I sooooo love how you draw Goldwing's current costume!) Thanks for creating this incredibly hot tale, and I hope you get to take it much further. The sky's the limit with this one..(And maybe even not, that given some of our heroine's powers! :D )
steverogers5

Next

Return to Trishbot