The Drone Agenda: Convert Another

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: The Drone Agenda: Convert Another

Postby Tecknophyle » July 20th, 2011, 4:09 pm

MacroLass wrote:But okay, I can dig it. My next question would be where are they getting the parts?

"Welcome to Radio Shack? May I help you?"

Please. Nanites. They just bring down the raw materials and the nanites fabricate it. Nanotechnology is used as the science-fiction version of "magic" and "A wizard did it".
Tecknophyle

Postby Hector2 » July 20th, 2011, 5:38 pm

Hi guys!

Being Metrobay the charming city full of deviant supervillains it is, the scene that MacroLass described would not be so ridiculous. In fact, one of the tales of Liberty Grove, “the suit”, I think, depended on a girl who uses a suit capable of controlling her body, and so she walks in the streets unnoticed, because Liberty Grove has a lot of deviants and this is something normal for their standards.

But Technophyle is right. Nanities, that is MagiTek. Just mention it and every character will see another way and whisper “Ah, of course”, no further questions, and works like a charm every time.

Let’s see page 68 from “Thief in the Night”: “… Voltara unleashes a torrent of electricity from the palms of her hands, her gambit is unsuccessful, though, when the drones’ nanosuits absorb the volley and disperse with ease”.

I tought the drones were girls roboticed to total submission, but as you can see here, a suit of nanities can make all the difference to a total submissive and terribly competent Soldier / Warrior / Bodyguard.

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » July 20th, 2011, 7:18 pm

We actually have a plan to explain how the machinery got into Raquel's basement. You'll just have to be patient and let the stories unfold... :)

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Hector2 » July 21st, 2011, 11:17 am

Dear Dr. Robo:

This was my pathetic try at playful banter. I never wanted to sound like a heckler. I don’t think that this little incident needs a justification.

On the other hand, is a good exploration: If you want to justifiy it, you could use it in other stories: For example, a superheroine is brainwashed and sent to spy her own team as a mole, but she really had no recollection of her passing information with the communication device provided by the villain, or even recollection of her building that device: So she really is the perfect undercover spy because she cannot realize his own actions. (Hint, hint, Halley Swift).

Thanks for all your work.

Hector.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » July 24th, 2011, 3:05 pm

This is turning out to be excellent. I just love all the robounit drone stories and scenes we've had the privilege of seeing lately! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » August 7th, 2011, 12:11 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present “The Drone Agenda: Convert Another” chapter three!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=26212

Soundly asleep in her home, the busty and beautiful Liz Trance went to bed unaware that her life was about to change forever. Her close friend Raquel Summers and Raquel’s lovely daughter Patricia have been transformed into mindless cyborg drones by an unseen voice, and Liz is next on their hit list.

We have already seen Liz fall victim to the drones’ mind control ray, but will they take that final step and finish the job? Find out in chapter three of “Convert Another”, available only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=27735

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit the Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART group at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby bluemax2 » August 8th, 2011, 7:26 pm

Doc and Trish:
Bravo!
Fantastic! Incrdedible! Very exciting!
Just loved this week's episode and the whole series actually. One of my favorites. Detail upon detail developing as these innocent women get converted.
By whom? Why? To what ends?
We don't care.
I'm sure we'll find out soon enough (hopefully not too soon....).
Green eyed drones in grey latex.
Are there more coming?
I sure hope so.
Our mystery controller (the voice) is getting quite a collection together.
Ever thought of adding Belinda to this collection?
She's way overdue for "dronification". She's getting a little too big for her britches.

Keep up the great work. The level of detail and slower pace of converting each woman is much appreciated.
I look forward to seeing lots more, I hope.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Hector2 » August 13th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Dear Trishbot and Finister:

Chapter 3 was great. Maybe the story didn’t advanced much (we all knew that Raquel and Patricia will convert Liz into a Drone, but the way to do it was worth the reading.

I notice that the seemingly omnipotent voice that the drones hear let them some precious emotions, like pleasure, in the process to converting another one. I think that could be a certain AI that has been absent of this comics for a long time.

And did I notice a Star Wars reference?

Thank you for this great work!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby Trishbot » August 20th, 2011, 10:24 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present “The Drone Agenda: Convert Another” chapter four!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=30304

The transformation of a vibrant, sultry, attractive woman into a mindlessly obedient cyborg slave is a frighteningly quick and painless procedure, as Liz is about to learn firsthand. Watch the events unfold as her body is covered in skintight liquid metal, her free will is washed clean, and her mind is reprogrammed only to serve and obey her new master – whoever that may be.

What’s worse, Liz’s good friend Raquel is the unwitting facilitator of this sensual sin, having been driven to betray her pal by an unseen, commanding voice. But what happens when the deed is done? Is that the end of our story, or is another target on the horizon? Find out in this week’s edition of “Convert Another”, available only at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=28268

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.

Thanks for reading and supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » August 21st, 2011, 1:04 pm

I love this series Trish. Thanks to you and Fin! I hope it doesn't end for a long, long, LONG time! Lotsa sexy graybabebot drones, hot lezzie sex, and the mystery of the pods and the one behind it all and their ultimate plans! Great stuff!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » September 3rd, 2011, 6:16 pm

Hi there Trish Doc!

Oh my, I think I get it!

The last Night of the Drones, the plan didn’t succeed because Sentius was using a centralized approach: Recollect all the subjects with the HER ray, process all of them at the same time in a local in Grime City, and being defeated by the Superheroines that uncovered the cover up.

Now the unnamed villain that may or may be not known as Sentius is using a new plan: Viral Marketing One to One: He only converts one drone, ask her (or it?) to Convert Another, and patiently waits to reap the fruits.

Maybe someone who could be or not Sentius got an Internet Marketing course?

All the drones were so beautifully draw. Congratulations!

And about the very last panel! I will love High and Mighty April Andrews being enslaved… by any other that is not his family (incest… ugh!). Her and her mother Sandy Quimby look very happy working innocently at her garden…
I
’m anxious to see the next issue!

Hector2
Hector2

Postby leto17 » September 12th, 2011, 6:28 am

Hello.

Since we are on the eve of another excellent episode of the drone agenda, I just wanted to state how I love it when both Raquel and Patricia are converted together. I love the whole MILFY mom and nubile coed arrangement when they are transformed into graybotbabes. The double life that they have going on during the day is very nice too.

I also love the return of the Graybots.

I like the idea of Sandy and April joining in as graybotbabes, too. This is what the Stepford Wives and Invasion of the Body Snatchers should have been!

I wonder how my good buddy the Quimby boy (he's my favorite villian, by the way) will react though...If it wasn't for his relationship with Liz, i'd suspect he was up to this. It may be a Sentius thing or a field experiment okayed by Max Indexs as the small scale beginnings of a plan to enslave the entire city. I liek this quiet approach to domination

I also noticed how Patricia is "working" at Hooters still.

The scene where Liz was converted was also incredibly sensual and erotic. Fine work!

It probably would have given Quimby a nosebleed if this were an anime and he saw it!

You know, some of these gals, such as Patricia, Brown Sugar, Ms. Metrobay, and (I think Omega Woman) spend several different parts of the day enslaved by different nefarious perverts. I love that and sense a "slice of MC Victim Life" story there-"A day in the life of a Super Victim," the "WorkSchedule of a SuperDrone," or "The Essential PatriciaDrone".
leto17

Postby Trishbot » September 12th, 2011, 11:10 pm

From the pages of MCcomix.com, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present “The Drone Agenda: Convert Another” chapter five!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=34806

Now that Liz Trance has been transformed into an obedient undercover drone, she has gone into ‘hibernation’ to recharge her human and cybernetic batteries. Next door, her neighbor and friend Sandy Quimby thinks she hears an odd noise coming from Liz’s attic, and decides to be a good neighbor and check things out…

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=29197

For more information on Metrobay Comix, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby begbie_rentonspud » September 14th, 2011, 3:51 pm

Great Ish', Trish. (Hey, that rhymed.) Can't wait for the sexiness to come. :D

Begs
begbie_rentonspud

Postby bluemax2 » September 21st, 2011, 11:25 am

Doc and Trish:
Love the story and the great art.
Why do we have to wait till Oct. 25th for new installments? Can't you see it in your heart to post it earlier?
I know I speak for many.

By the way is there any way to post some raw (un texted) images of just greybots in different poses, prefereably bold upright white eyed or green eyed?

Thank you much and keep up the great work.

bluemax
bluemax2

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot