MCComix Presents Club Pump #10

Discuss the stories that fall under the "MCcomix Presents" label!

MCComix Presents Club Pump #10

Postby MCComix Presents » January 8th, 2010, 12:27 am

Aprisa Devante, known to the world as the superheroine ROLLERGRRL, has been betrayed by her best friends and held captive in the secret pleasure chamber of Club Pump. Brunhilda Krammpacher, one of Club Pump's diabolical puppet masters, has been ordered to do nothing less than to convert the lovely latina heroine into an obedient thrall of Lance Hardwood, member of R.O.P.E
If Aprisa cannot escape, then she will join her friends as slaves of evil and with the Superheroine Squad unaware of her plight, it will mean her final and utter defeat.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5108

Happy New Year
MCComix Presents

Re: MCComix Presents Club Pump #10

Postby button » January 8th, 2010, 2:15 am

Thanks for #10 been waiting for this one and it did not disappoint. I love how casey and holly are used to convert Aprisa. I would love more scenes where they look hypnotized or evil but are in their heroine costumes though!
button

Postby Doctor Robo » January 8th, 2010, 6:27 am

The Thrallium dildo induction method is pure genius. Makes me wish I had thought of it myself. Great job!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Trishbot » January 9th, 2010, 12:59 pm

I concur. Very sexy. I was almost certain RollerGrrl was gonna escape SOMEHOW. It's nice to see the entire Speed Demons are of like-mind once more. ;) Keep up the good work.
Trishbot

Postby Northern Chill » January 9th, 2010, 1:38 pm

Very nice chapter and love that last chapter showing the Speed Demons together in their new style of uniforms...:)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Return to MCcomix Presents...