what's up with hipcomix.com?

Talk about what's going on at other mind control sites, groups, and forums on the 'net, as well as mind control that you have found in mainstream media such as television, movies, and literature.

what's up with hipcomix.com?

Postby cryofpaine » August 4th, 2011, 8:41 am

Over the past few weeks, comics have been disappearing off that site. They're down to four authors in the member area, having removed/lost/? most all of the authors that have been there for years. There's nothing about it in the forums. I tried registering for the forum to ask there, but it hasn't been approved yet. Since it's this site's sister site, I figured I might be able to get some info here.
cryofpaine

Re: what's up with hipcomix.com?

Postby jpeger » August 4th, 2011, 10:25 am

Just doing a little organization, clean up, rebooting, etc. We posted a notice on the main and gallery page. We're working as fast as we can. Sorry for the hassle

Jp.
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby MacroLass » August 4th, 2011, 1:44 pm

Dad just loves us more... < j/k > ;)
MacroLass

Postby Tony » August 4th, 2011, 2:35 pm

In it's current state, the free area no longer has access to the title's page. That makes it very hard for some of us to research where the comics people are talking about or referencing, especially in the Chronology, almost impossible. I'm all for cleanup. Even better, I'm all for past Metrobay stuff to migrate to this website. :roll:
Tony

Postby sohta123 » August 6th, 2011, 10:46 am

Tony wrote:In it's current state, the free area no longer has access to the title's page. That makes it very hard for some of us to research where the comics people are talking about or referencing, especially in the Chronology, almost impossible. I'm all for cleanup. Even better, I'm all for past Metrobay stuff to migrate to this website. :roll:

Totally agree there. Also would love to see the PE series at least copied over here since it includes the Metrobay arc.
sohta123

Return to The MC Community/Mainstream Media