Sequel question

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Sequel question

Postby Northern Chill » December 31st, 2009, 3:33 pm

I was wondering if we might see a sequel to Unity some time in 2010? When the original story ended over at HiP, it certainly pointed to the fact that there was more story to follow....

Just curious...
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Sequel question

Postby Akonkid » December 31st, 2009, 4:13 pm

"Unity" certainly has lasting reprocussions, such as Gypsy Moth stepping in as leader of the League, and there's other reprocussions that I haven't quite delved into, especially on the Femcops end of the spectrum.

There are no plans for a "direct" sequel just yet, but it's certainly left some things open which we'll capitalize on shortly.

I have a few smaller stories I'd like to tell first before we get to that though, so keep your eyes peeled.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » December 31st, 2009, 8:21 pm

I am wondering about the future of luscious milfy femcop Maya Johnson...or is it Unity Max, with a wee little bit of Prime?

I wonder what dreams she has when she sleeps :twisted:
leto17

Postby madcap » January 2nd, 2010, 9:50 am

I too wonder about Maya Johnson...and I would LOVE to see a continuation of the Unity story. Dammit all, they all escaped at the end! :P
madcap

Postby Akonkid » January 2nd, 2010, 2:02 pm

madcap wrote:I too wonder about Maya Johnson...and I would LOVE to see a continuation of the Unity story. Dammit all, they all escaped at the end! :P

They didn't ALL escape... ;)

Not to give anything away, but there ARE plans for sweet Maya Johnson down the line. Doc's just tied up with a few Metrobay stories at this time and I'm tied up with Vanishing Act, but when we both are availabe... you can be sure we haven't see the last of Maya, Unity, or those sexy biodroids.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to Akonkid