New "Mind Over magic" series by Trishbot!

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

New "Mind Over magic" series by Trishbot!

Postby finister » September 16th, 2009, 9:33 pm

Salutations fellow cartoon controllers, hypnotists, brainwashers, mesmerizers, entrancers and mad scientists. And also to you our hypnotized honeys, mindless fembots, thralls, slaves, puppets, dolls, playthings and all babes with blank stares standing stiffly awaiting orders....

For your reading pleasure we bring you a phantasticly naughty tale written by our very own Trishbot... called "Mind Over Magic"

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=749

It begins Sunday, September 20th only in MCcomix members gallery!

We hope to see you all there when the fun begins!!

Thanks for supporting MCcomix.com!!
finister

Re: New "Mind Over magic" series by Trishbot!

Postby Trishbot » September 20th, 2009, 4:53 pm

Salutations controllers and controlled,

Today we bring you the beginning of a great new comic "Mind Over Magic".

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... itemId=954

"It's been a long day for Mesmerella. The stressed out sorceress is in dire need of a little R&R after her recent troubles, and who better to ease all that tension away than her hypnotized assistants, Spellweaver and Enchantress. The two former heroines are fully committed to using everything at their disposal to help their mistress relax, including their voluptuous bodies, wandering hands, and curious tongues. But does their mistress have more fiendish plans in store for them? And will either of them be the same after she's finished? Find out in the exciting first chapter of "Mind over Magic", only at MCComix.com!"

Hope you enjoy everyone!
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » September 21st, 2009, 6:01 pm

Spellweaver looks really cute in the opening cover shot-I like her new look alot. It makes her look much more vulnerable and innocent. Mesmerella's facial expression is excellent in terms of conveying the lecherous manipulative thoughts residing in her head.
leto17

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 22nd, 2009, 2:08 pm

Very hot magic issue, I love how the heroines serve their mistress.

I also love the fact that mesmerella can turn a heroine naked by a simple spell and it doesn't hurt at all when the villainess herself gets naked to be pleasured.

How could I forget the dildo trick :mrgreen:, page 12 looks really hot from above, boob to boob :D
Page 13 is also kinky hot after sex pic :shock:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Akonkid » September 26th, 2009, 12:33 am

Excellent set-up. Mesmerella really stood out in this issue more than any other, I think. In her debut, she was overshadowed by Omega Woman, and in Halloween Havok Kikka Brust and Noctrissa stole the show. But in this chapter, she really gets to shine and flaunt her goods, finally exploiting those powers of hers and indulging her more selfish inhabitions. This is Mesmerella's chapter and she owns every page.

I'm a big Enchantress fan. She's got that stone-cold expression made sexier when her face is blank and her eyes are glazed. She's got a sort of "dark beauty" going on that's captivating. She's pale, dark, yet still very, very sexy.

And speaking of sexy, Spellweaver certainly got one helluva upgrade. She was kinda cute before, but in this chapter she went from a 5/10 to a solid 10/10. Cute, curvy, and altogether a massive improvement in every regard. Finally, after all this time, I find her sexy. Excellent way to transfer in the new look. Very clever. And I love how her new body was tested out right out of the gate.

Can't wait for more. You two keep up the great work!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » October 17th, 2009, 10:59 pm

Hey everyone!

Tonight we bring a double-sized, magic packed episode for you all! It's part two of "Mind Over Magic".

"It's a big show for Mesmerella. The house is packed and the audience expects a show to remember, and the mesmerizing magician aims to deliver. But something isn't quite right with Mesmerella or her magic spells. Will some unplanned changes jeopardize Mesmerella's fledgling entertainment career and what will happen when her slaves Enchantress and Spellweaver are caught in the crossfire?"

You can find it here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=2090

Thanks for supporting MCcomix.com!!
Trishbot

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 18th, 2009, 2:13 am

Very kinky turn of events, the host got what was coming 4 her.
But on the hand I was looking foward to seeing the slaves get dildoed and make love on stage.
But Mesmerella getting enslaved herself was also hot.
ashleychloroformed

Postby Akonkid » October 18th, 2009, 11:00 am

Hottest story I've read in a long, long time. Mesmerella was always cute, but this issue made her hotter than molten lava. I LOVED the images of her playing with herself while mindlessly telling everyone how much she liked it.
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » October 18th, 2009, 5:08 pm

This was fantastic. I'm looking forward to seeing what's going on with the Enchantress and Spellweaver, as well as Mesmerella.

Is it just me, or would the coffins make useful carrying cases for partially enslaved victims?

Maybe its just October.

Great work with an excellent cliffhanger. Thanks
leto17

Postby the_collector » October 19th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Absolutely loved it! Page 33 was a particular highlight!
the_collector

Postby Trishbot » November 19th, 2009, 3:38 pm

Greetings all!

Today we bring you part three of "Mind Over Magic" series.

Last issue, Mesmerella's magic show caused Enchantress and Spellweaver to disappear, but where did the two hot, hypnotized heroines vanish too? Well, one of them has appeared in the company of respected, and perverted, college professor Lorenzo Trance! But will the twisted teacher do the right thing and help the young woman get home... or will the temptation be too great for him to resist making her his own? Find out in the newest, exciting installment of 'Mind Over Magic', only at MCComix.com!

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3414

Thanks for supporting MCcomix!!
Trishbot

Postby lordsomno » November 19th, 2009, 11:56 pm

Not bad at all! Both nude mesmerized girls are hot! I was hoping to see Professor Trance's gem in action in his return, but what happens to him in the story is great too. Wouldn't it be neat if the Professor's bitchy wife was actually very hot, and her wedding ring was one of his 'special' gems? After she falls asleep, he could have his wife make out with his entranced guest. (And why not the pain in the ass neighbor's hot wife (and/or daughters) too?)
lordsomno

Postby leto17 » November 21st, 2009, 8:15 am

Glad to see more of Spellweaver. She is really cute in this, and the path the story is taking is interesting.
leto17

Postby Akonkid » November 21st, 2009, 10:00 am

I'll tell you what I think is truly amazing; before this storyline, Spellweaver and Goldwing were easily my two least favorite heroines. Now, I think they're two of the sexiest and most interesting. Good job for that!

Other than that, the story has certainly taken a twist. I was expecting more Mesmerella, but seeing Professor Trance step-up to the plate as a possible lead villain is refreshing as well. Yeah, I can't wait to see his bitchy wife or to find out what Goldwing plans on doing to help Enchantress. Should be exciting!
Akonkid

Postby ashleychloroformed » November 22nd, 2009, 11:20 am

very hot issue and cool cover. I would certaintly have my way if a hottie apeared out of nowhere :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Next

Return to Trishbot