Trishbot's "Hypnotica" series

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Trishbot's "Hypnotica" series

Postby finister » September 10th, 2009, 5:02 am

Welcome to the new site!

Trishbot's "Hypnotica" series can now be found here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php

All our new Hypnotica updates will be posted there from now on.

Also look out for a monthly Trishbot original comic in the MCcomix member's gallery starting Sunday, September 20th!

Welcome to the new site!! Thanks for joining us!
finister

Re: Trishbot's "Hypnotica" series

Postby Akonkid » September 26th, 2009, 12:41 am

I'll go ahead and go on record and say that this story ranks up there as one of my favorite all-time Metrobay stories thus far, and considering the long history it's had, and how big a fan I am of the material, that's saying alot.

This series keeps me guessing. I don't know what's going to happen. I don't know what's going on. I don't even know if the main character is a hero or a villain. And I love it. That unpredictability keeps me on my toes and I feel like anything could happen at anytime. More so than any other heroine thus far, Hypnotica is the embodiment of mind control and sex... I mean, hypnotic breasts? That's like milk and cookies.

The story jumps quickly from scene to scene thus far, but it flows smoothly and it helps keep things fresh. This chapter is in a lab, the next a police station, the next an apartment. And the characters that keep popping up put a smile on my face. My favorite heroine, Valient Grrl, has never looked better and I'm still enomored by her saucy secretary look, while Snowflake's adorable bubbly personality helps brighten and lighten the mood considerably.

But the star still is Hypnotica, who's internal dialogue is this comic's chief asset. Getting in her head, going along with her on her journey, is something that hasn't been done much before in Metrobay comics and it's very refreshing. To know what she's thinking, yet to know she's being manipulated, misunderstood, and misdirected, helps make her internal dialogue very amusing.

This is my favorite story at the moment. It's funny, it's exciting, it's daring, it's original, it's unconventional, it's sexy, and it's just plain fun. I eagerly anticipate more. So far, a job very well done.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » October 4th, 2009, 10:02 pm

Issue 5 of Hypnotica is now in the gallery for you all to enjoy.

Hypnotica's actions have drawn the unwanted attention of the Superheroine Squad, in particular the powerhouse Valient Grrl who is hot on the hypnotic hottie's trail! How can Hypnotica escape the clutches of the strongest woman in Metrobay? Meanwhile, Troublina has her own hands tied up dealing with Snowflake who mistakes the slinky sexpot for Hypnotica! Can Troublina convince Snowflake she's innocent (this time), or will the wrong person pay for Hypnotica's misdeeds?

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2219

The cover to this issue was provided by the fantastic artist Shono. Check his stuff out here: http://shono.deviantart.com
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » October 5th, 2009, 1:27 am

Gotta love it when accidents happen, especially to one so deserving as Valient Girl. This one gets an all caps "SCHWING!!"
dumbtime

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 5th, 2009, 4:03 am

He he Valiant woman accidently tearing open Hypnotica's top. I wish accidents like that happened in the real world on campus :lol:

Very kinky arrest method to get Troublina in cuffs :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby leto17 » October 5th, 2009, 9:38 am

Great work.

Yes, the Valiant Girl scene was excellent. :D I also liked the interaction between "Snowball (haha)" and Troubalina. The latter has been an old favorite of mine, , and its nice to see that her personality and sexy naughtiness are still there:). Hypnotica is fantastic as always, too:).

Glad to see Trishbot still in action.
leto17

Postby leto17 » October 16th, 2009, 7:37 pm

The cover for the new episode is intriguing. I'm looking forward to it.
leto17

Mind over magic 2

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 17th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Very kinky turn of events, the host got what was coming 4 her.
But on the hand I was looking foward to seeing the slaves get dildoed and make love on stage.
But Mesmerella getting enslaved herself was also hot. :lol:
ashleychloroformed

HYPNOTICA 6 UPLOADED !

Postby finister » November 16th, 2009, 6:07 am

Usually I ask Trishbot to write up a blurb about her update.

Today I can't find my remote control to activate her.

She can usually be found here: http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ refining the database.

damn, where's that remote control!?

Hypnotica part 6 concerns Hypnotica now determined to go back... Whoa!... Valient Grrl stands in her way. wait, Valient Grrl accidentally activated Hypnotica's hypno-booby powers! What will Hypnotica do now that she has a hot babe like Valient Grrl under her power?

Follow the escapades of Hypnotica the booby-hypno-girl here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=69

Thanks for supporting MCcomix!!
finister

Postby Akonkid » November 17th, 2009, 2:01 pm

Hmm, well, let's see. My favorite girl Valient Grrl spends the majority of this issue as a mindless, unclothed slave. Yes, I like this issue. I liked it ALOT.

Keep up the great work!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » November 17th, 2009, 10:18 pm

That's the best looking Valient Grrl I've seen in a long time. Nice job!
Doctor Robo

Postby ashleychloroformed » November 19th, 2009, 11:57 pm

Very hot, finally caught pulling her panties down so her latest victim could pleasure her captor. Wish it could have gone on longer. :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby jarlaxxle » December 22nd, 2009, 3:47 pm

Yea bet design on Valiant Grrl yet. Hope she keeps her new look. And, hope she keeps getting hypno'd lol

Great job trish on everything, story, images. :)
jarlaxxle

Postby finister » January 8th, 2010, 8:00 pm

Greetings controllers and beauties controlled!

Tonight MCcomix offers a Fan Appreciation freebie: Trishbot's "Hypnotica" Part Seven!!

Trishbot says....

"The most exciting issue of Hypnotica yet! One heroine has a dramatic run-in with her villainous uncle that will vastly change her outlook, while the rest of the heroines break in to the most heavily guarded building in Metrobay... but where are all the guards? Also, two heroines discover a shocking revelation that will forever change their lives! What's all the excitement about? Find out in the on-going adventures of Hypnotica!"

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=69

Thanks for supporting MCcomix!!
finister

Postby ashleychloroformed » January 8th, 2010, 9:57 pm

Loved the update, I loved how valiant grrl looked with thong style costume.

The story with the heroines uncovering the cloning experiments were very juicy 8-) . The story is well plotted
ashleychloroformed

Next

Return to Trishbot