Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » May 16th, 2019, 7:36 pm

Issue 97 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the members' gallery at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-97, and while a new member enters Rudy's family (sort of) a new discovery gets Abigail thinking.

Apologies for the shorter than expected issue this week; real life unfortunately intervened.
Attachments
MoHD2-97-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby czarzhan » May 17th, 2019, 6:34 pm

Oh, good. It wasn't a trap. :D
czarzhan

Postby czarzhan » May 18th, 2019, 5:00 am

Tecknophyle wrote:Apologies for the shorter than expected issue this week; real life unfortunately intervened.

Hey, two updates in one month is awesome! If you can keep them coming at this pace, I can live with the 13-18 page size. :)
czarzhan

Postby Tecknophyle » June 1st, 2019, 11:50 pm

Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets issue 98 is now in the member's gallery at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/tecknophyle/MasterOfHisDomain/Master-of-His-Domain-2-Sins-and-Secrets/Issue-98 and we catch up with the team of Lia Malolu's brainwashed minions sent to locate Rudy Montrose and discover what happens to the people who don't give them what they want in their quest to obey their Mistress.

As always, comments and discussion welcome, and apologies for the brief delay due to unforeseen circumstances.
Attachments
MoHD2-98-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 2nd, 2019, 3:26 am

Another perfect chapter. Ellie is just too perfect a character. XD
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » July 11th, 2019, 8:02 pm

Abigail has a test to see if the people Rudy has given power to really can't be detected by others like him. And for some inexplicable reason much nudity is involved.

Issue 99 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now in the Member's Gallery at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-99

Apologies for the somewhat erratic update schedule. Real life has this way of being a pain in the ass.
Attachments
MoHD2-99-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby czarzhan » July 11th, 2019, 9:05 pm

Great chapter!
czarzhan

Postby Tony » July 12th, 2019, 4:42 pm

I didn't understand the 4 panel page at all. There wasn't anything to it. No flash of light. Nothing special that I can tell.

Is the page you posted correct?
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » July 13th, 2019, 10:37 am

Tony wrote:I didn't understand the 4 panel page at all. There wasn't anything to it. No flash of light. Nothing special that I can tell.

Is the page you posted correct?

Here's the first panel and last panel cropped and side-by-side. And the next page has Keyeesha point out her power doesn't generate a flash of light any more.
Attachments
MoHD2-99-17-transition.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » July 13th, 2019, 10:44 am

I misread it. Thanks
Tony

Postby czarzhan » July 23rd, 2019, 9:05 am

I wonder if Keyeesha can now cause those she captures to keep certain memories, so that she doesn't have to explain to the others what was learned after they're back to their regular selves...

And by "certain memories", I mean leaving out the celebratory orgy at the end (if she wished).

It was established back during the Bimbpocalypse Arc (I can't believe I named it that) that when Keyeesha cloned herself on to an empowered person that her mental clone would fairly quickly dissipate and the person would return back to normal (physically shortly thereafter), and would know everything that had happened. So, of the people present in the containment unit, Bryce would absolutely remember, even without Rudy's mental protection. As for the others, it was also stated (and my apologies if that wasn't clear) that because of their general resistance to control, Keyeesha's personality doesn't completely take them over; the new personality represents a mix of their own and hers. Presumably--well, officially now since I just stated it--they'll also remember.
czarzhan

Postby czarzhan » July 23rd, 2019, 7:49 pm

Okay, I don't know what happened with my last post. It's like what I posted became the quote in the post replying to it, but it's still listed as being by me.

????
czarzhan

Postby Tecknophyle » July 23rd, 2019, 10:07 pm

My fault. I may have accidentally edited it instead of replying, although I don't know how that happened.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » August 15th, 2019, 5:25 am

Preview! Preview! Preview!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » August 23rd, 2019, 8:03 pm

Martin Shanks was scum when he was an old man. Now, in the body of a young woman, Martine Shanks might not be as different as Lia thinks she is...

Issue 100 of Master of His Domain 2 is now available in the member's gallery:
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... /Issue-100

Thanks, everyone, for supporting mccomix. Without the support of the members this site, and this story, wouldn't be available for your viewing pleasure.
Attachments
MoHD2-100-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle