Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » November 16th, 2018, 3:22 am

Lia Malolu sent a team to locate Rudy. What have they been up to?

Issue 93 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's Gallery at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-93

Thank you for supporting mccomix.
Attachments
MoHD2-93-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » November 16th, 2018, 9:01 am

That chapter was epic as always! Elliott is still one of my favorites from the beginning and how he turns out is still as awesome as ever. XD Cant wait to see the next chapter!
Champ

Postby czarzhan » November 17th, 2018, 10:22 pm

I noticed that Bryce's power seemed to get a boost when she became Rudy's. I kinda wonder how Keyeesha's abilities will be enhanced. Or Orchid. For that matter, what special power did Carla Rocha get? I've found Carla's evolution in this story to be really compelling. I like it!
czarzhan

Postby czarzhan » November 17th, 2018, 10:31 pm

Champ wrote:That chapter was epic as always! Elliott is still one of my favorites from the beginning and how he turns out is still as awesome as ever. XD

Yeah, Ellie's antics might throw a monkey wrench into Lia's carefully crafted plans. And if Lia makes the mistake of calling Kiana while Ellie is in the room making certain declarations/rants/what-have-you that Lia can hear, all bets are off. ;)
czarzhan

Postby Tecknophyle » December 1st, 2018, 3:31 pm

The Kawaloan team searching for Rudy has hit a minor speedbump as a sex-obsessed Ellie decides she wants some extracurricular fun.

Issue 94 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the members' gallery at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-94

Thanks for supporting MCComix.
Attachments
MoHD2-94-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » December 2nd, 2018, 2:54 pm

Hahaha, Elliot is the best there is. No matter what, I can always count on his wild ideas to make the best out of the situation! Lia recruited an A+ villain. XD Cant wait to see the next chapter.
Champ

Postby czarzhan » December 3rd, 2018, 12:22 pm

Nice that this chapter allowed you to point out some explicit limits on Ellie's powers, especially as related to other Gifted. It should be interesting to see how it works on Rudy's people. I recall that the guy in the first MoHD who could reshape any woman he liked couldn't affect Rudy's wife...
czarzhan

Postby Champ » February 6th, 2019, 9:26 pm

So quiet
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » March 9th, 2019, 1:09 am

Yes, we're back! I apologize for the long hiatus, but things are moving again. Also in this issue shattering news is revealed and plans are made.

As always, newest issue right here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-95
Attachments
MoHD2-95-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » March 9th, 2019, 9:30 am

Great to see the new chapter. The suspense gets crazy all over again! Still rooting for Lia though. She's too awesome a villain :)
Champ

Postby czarzhan » March 9th, 2019, 9:31 am

Great update! I'm glad Joan was finally able to find out about what happened to what happened to Lisanne.

Nice command center design, too. :)
czarzhan

Postby czarzhan » March 9th, 2019, 9:35 am

Champ wrote:Great to see the new chapter. The suspense gets crazy all over again! Still rooting for Lia though. She's too awesome a villain :)

I'm just waiting for one of the various shell corporations Rudy controls to buy Lia's island, but I'm pretty sure that's the final chapter. :lol:
czarzhan

Postby Champ » March 9th, 2019, 2:15 pm

Part of me wants Lia to get her hands on Orchid and go on an epic "Makeover" with some of our heroines XD
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » May 2nd, 2019, 12:02 am

Issue 96 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now in the member's gallery, and finds Rudy making a decision about protecting his family, while the team discovers that Joan's daughter has left a secret behind. Also, it helps if you read the last few panels with a "Bow-chicka-wow-wow" soundtrack in your head to get the proper ambience. Just sayin'.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-96
Attachments
MoHD2-96-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby czarzhan » May 2nd, 2019, 8:17 am

I think SOMEBODY got a phone call before Rudy and her mom paid her a visit. Nice way to trap Rudy, and anybody else who happens into the pocket...
czarzhan

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle