GRIM NOIR - Spellbound #1

The latest additions to MCcomix.com. Story synopses, links to comic covers, and free area updates will all be announced here.

GRIM NOIR - Spellbound #1

Postby mitru » October 21st, 2018, 2:27 am

Greetings folks! It was a long time since I did my last "horror" theme comic and I thought it would be great to make something different now that Halloween's eve is coming... So here it goes the first chapter of Spellbound.

Time present, Halloween's eve at Roanoke City...

Young Selma Brennan, the rising star of the new forensic team of Bureau of Strange Affairs is comic back into home after a hard day at the investigation office.

Entering at home, a strange postal package is awaiting her but Selma has other things on mind as getting the handsome Agent Sculder attracted in the Halloween's Party... However as expert of the sinister magical arts, Selma made a long list of Arch-enemies so the fate and the black magic arts of an evil foe are about to turn over her plans for a special night!

CLICK HERE to read GRIM NOIR - Spellbound #1: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Grim-Noir-Chronicles/Spellbound---Halloween-2018-Special/Issue-1

Read on! ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to MCcomix Updates