To Love And Obey

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: "Love & Obey" delay

Postby TheAngelicOne » March 26th, 2011, 1:09 pm

Darn those Superheroines, always ruining our fun. XD

No worries, it happens. ;)
TheAngelicOne

Re: To Love And Obey

Postby Trishbot » March 26th, 2011, 2:03 pm

Hey everyone! I apologize for the delay, but I'm here with the newest issue of "To Love & Obey" for your viewing pleasure!

All of Metrobay is bustling with gossip about Pink Pussycat's surprising wedding announcement that's shaking both the villain and heroine worlds to their core! But while some are thrilled for Pussycat's unexpected bid for happiness, others aren't so sure she's making the right decision... and that includes her close friends and crimefighting partners, Kitten and Clawdette! Can the two convince their fearless leader that she's making a terrible mistake? Or does Pink Pussycat have a more "compelling" argument? Find out, in "To Love & Obey" issue 3, only at MCComix!

See the shenanigans here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=21800

And keep your eyes peeled for a new face that's sure to pop up again sometime soon!

I hope you all enjoy, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby TheAngelicOne » March 26th, 2011, 4:06 pm

Love it, did not expect Kaltlin to do some Hypnosis herself, wonder if she'll brainwash anymore and even have fun with them. XD

Roll on issue 4, counting the days already.
TheAngelicOne

Postby Hector2 » March 26th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Dear Trishbot:

I love this series! I remember a story talking about an scenario where a heroine was convinced of marriage with a supervillain and nobody could stop her for marrying him. Did this tale is based on that tale?

The thing that I enjoyed most was seeing old Max not only humiliated, but also incapable of a coherent speech. Think about this: the most possessive guy on all Metrobay seeing his forbidden fruit in hands of other guy? Delicious. I cannot get enough of Max being humiliated.

And for the rest of the tale, I loved it: what really turns me on is the fact that Kaitlin is ultimately trapped: with that little ring, she is not only completely in control, but also indoctrinated to hypnotize his colleagues. As AngelicOne mentioned it, it was unexpected, but it worked!

Anyway, is good to see Tabitha this worried about Kaitlin. I hope she can help her… but not too soon. And it was a very good idea to play with the insecurities of everyone: Could this be a real case of love? After all, Kaitlin is an adult, how can you stop a marriage between consenting adults?

I hope to see soon the next chapter

Hector
Hector2

Postby steverogers5 » March 27th, 2011, 12:06 pm

Trishbot wrote:
All of Metrobay is bustling with gossip about Pink Pussycat's surprising wedding announcement that's shaking both the villain and heroine worlds to their core! But while some are thrilled for Pussycat's unexpected bid for happiness, others aren't so sure she's making the right decision... and that includes her close friends and crimefighting partners, Kitten and Clawdette! Can the two convince their fearless leader that she's making a terrible mistake? Or does Pink Pussycat have a more "compelling" argument? Find out, in "To Love & Obey" issue 3, only at MCComix!

And keep your eyes peeled for a new face that's sure to pop up again sometime soon!

Finally got round to reading this today. Hmm, I wonder if the new face is gonna be the News Girl in the Tv broadcast? I always thought we could use a 'Lois Lane' style crusading reporter type in Metrobay to fall foul of Apex/Circle of ROPE's schemes.. :D
Loved the line under the news broadcast telling of Enchantress apologising for her 'stripper incident'. It's these type of little touches showing the interconnected world of the various series that really make them so much more believable to me. So keep up the great work! :)
steverogers5

Postby Trishbot » April 8th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Hey everyone! I'm here with a nice, boobalicious update of "To Love & Obey" for you!

With Pink Pussycat's impending marriage the talk of the town and dividing opinions from the heroines, the leader of the Superheroine Squad herself, Ms. Metrobay, decides to have a personal heart-to-heart and share her knowledge and wisdom of love and marriage. But it turns out Pink Pussycat has no intentions of heeding Ms. Metrobay's advice and is instead convinced the buxom beauty has a few things to learn about marriage herself, which Pussycat is more than happy to teach her!

You can catch all the drama here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=22383

I hope you all enjoy, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby steverogers5 » April 9th, 2011, 3:24 am

Great Zepplins of Jupiter! :D This was a nice surprise. Dean Butler is a lucky man! Unless of course it all proves too much for him..;) Either way, although it seems being a superheroine in Metrobay sucks, (quite literally :roll: ) it looks like one lucky husband is going to be having some hot times as a result! LOL!
steverogers5

Postby TheAngelicOne » April 9th, 2011, 8:55 am

Very hot issue! I was worried we would be waiting another 2-3 months for issue 4, but I'm happy that wasnt the case. X3
TheAngelicOne

Postby Hector2 » April 16th, 2011, 10:08 pm

Hi

I loved the last issue because deconstructs the whole idea of a superheroine being placed in kinky torture by a supervillain.

If you're a heroine whose work placed her in constant danger of rape from villains, how will the concept of monogamy or fidelity apply to you?

That's the reason because this tale works: take the premises of this kind of comics to his last consequences, and that's why the story works: All the heroes are trying to understand and come to terms with the dynamic of his work instead of reacting that it's a obvious supervillain trap. (that it is, of course).

Keep up this good work

Hector 2
Hector2

Postby TheAngelicOne » May 5th, 2011, 5:08 pm

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. That new cover's such a tease. X3
TheAngelicOne

Postby Trishbot » May 5th, 2011, 6:35 pm

Hey everyone. Here with a new "To Love & Obey" courtesy of myself and the great Finister Foul!

Preston Prescott is getting married, and his R.O.P.E. friends are throwing him a bachelor party, R.O.P.E.-style! But something seems very odd and familiar about the strippers in this club, but Preston just can't put his finger on it. Find out what's going on in this newest installment of "To Love & Obey", only at MCComix!

Check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=23586

Thanks for reading and for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby TheAngelicOne » May 5th, 2011, 7:39 pm

Very sexy bachelor party. Can't wait to see what happens in the next issue. A Hen Party? The Wedding? Something in-between? >:3
TheAngelicOne

Postby dumbtime » May 6th, 2011, 8:32 pm

I think i'm addicted to this update. I can't stop clicking back to it when I'm at the computer.
dumbtime

Postby abashful1 » May 7th, 2011, 3:57 am

I always love your work and this episode in particular. Of course, after meeting Kinky Kelly and Delicious Daisy, how can the R.O.P.E. Men possibly resist convincing the ladies that they've found their true calling as permanent R.O.P.E. 24/7 sex toys/strippers? After all, if their man isn't a R.O.P.E. member in good standing, does it *really* count, even if they are 'legally' married and what better way to meet a proper future husband than working at the club? I'm sure  while the heroines wear the thrallium rings that the gentlemen's most pointed and insistent encouragement coupled with Anne's passionate pitch on the delights of her new life that could only be better if they joined her would definitely do them in (at least until someone rescues them).  Of course, that might be for another short story as I'm sure you already have a wonderful journey planned for us already. Suffice it to say you have my full attention on this Metrobay tale.
abashful1

Postby steverogers5 » May 23rd, 2011, 11:11 am

Wow! American Amazon got nabbed by R.O.P.E? Wouldn't mind a flashback someday to see how that happened to her.. Can't imagine her government bosses are gonna be too happy about it either, if it starts conflicting with their own nefarious plans for her.. :mrgreen:
steverogers5

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot