Blunder Woman: Android Ambush!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Blunder Woman: Android Ambush!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 17th, 2015, 2:05 am

Blunder Woman is pursuing her old nemesis, Gibson!
The wily mastermind has laid a trap for her!
An android with powerful hypnotic eyes, as well as other...equipment!
Can she escape Gibson's fiendish robot!?
See it in Blunder Woman: Android Ambush: Part I!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Re: Blunder Woman: Android Ambush!

Postby jrhcl2 » July 18th, 2015, 3:58 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic !! While I liked the last Blunder woman story written by you are should I say it these only Blunder woman story I have ever liked featuring Blunder woman!! I have never been able to read a whole Blunder woman story written by other writers. All these other stories featuring her were about how she could be abused, punching her, beating her, toturing her that whole bondage thing which i dislike so much!! I was disappointed to see that the Brickhouse and Doctor Pretorius story wasn't being updated this week, like it stated on the last update of that story. In the past Ishtar is the one using her sex magic to defeat Brickhouse, to save Brickhouse's marrage or to break a spell. This story has a twist with Brickhouse using her sexual skill to help break Ishtar will. I'm looking forward to the next update of the Dr.pretorius and Brickhouse story!!

Let me add, I still don't know why Brickhouse is still a member of the legion? Are why any of the heroes would trust her?? All the years I've been following Mr. Cryptic comic, she has never did much to aid the heroes, she has done more to aid the villains! Why is she thought of as a hero??? This is just like my thing with Ishtar, being said to be this unbeleivably powerful Goddess, with a strong will!! When she really wasn't!! When it turns out she was just a lot of smoke and mirror!! She was no where close to being what she was said to be!!

Oh whatever happen to the fetish chips? Ishtar had no defense against them and she was never able to break there hold on her!! Ishtar has been lucky to escape Dr. Pretorius , Ultra Maxima blasting him with her ray almost killing the Dr., Dr. Pretorius letting Ishtar and American Goddess go the last time they were enslaved by him!! Dr. Pretorius has enslaved her everytime he's faced Ishtar!!! He has owned Ishtar!!
jrhcl2

Postby mitru » July 19th, 2015, 2:22 am

A nice char design!
mitru

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 31st, 2015, 5:02 am

Thank you, Mitru!

Ishtar may stil have some tricks up her sleeve. Of course, she doesn't have sleeves...or clothes...but you know what I mean :)
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 28th, 2015, 12:53 am

The Aug 27th update is running late, but it will be up soon. I apologize for the delay.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » August 29th, 2015, 2:17 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:The Aug 27th update is running late, but it will be up soon. I apologize for the delay.

Hey Mr. Cryptic, what happen to the update?? You said it would be delayed, but it's Aug. 29th and still no new update!!
jrhcl2

Postby jrhcl2 » August 29th, 2015, 2:22 pm

jrhcl2 wrote:
Mr. Cryptic wrote:The Aug 27th update is running late, but it will be up soon. I apologize for the delay.

Hey Mr. Cryptic, what happen to the update?? You said it would be delayed, but it's Aug. 29th and still no new update! :?: !
jrhcl2

Postby jrhcl2 » August 29th, 2015, 2:22 pm

jrhcl2 wrote:
jrhcl2 wrote:

Hey Mr. Cryptic, what happen to the update?? You said it would be delayed, but it's Aug. 29th and still no new update :?:
jrhcl2

Postby Hector2 » September 1st, 2015, 9:07 pm

Hi Mr. Cryptic

I just wanna tell you that I loved Android Ambush 1 and I am dying to see next issue! I'm sure it will be great!
Hector2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 2nd, 2015, 4:58 am

Sorry about that. Work has been crazy these last few weeks but I should get that update up soon. It's been almost done for over a week but I've been too busy or too exhausted to finish it.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I don't get much feedback anymore so I don't really know if people are liking my stuff of not :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 4th, 2015, 4:04 am

In the MC Comix Member's Area now! :

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » September 25th, 2015, 3:51 am

To stop the Amazon princess from interfering with his plans, the criminal mastermind Gibson has trapped her using a hypnotic, anatomically correct android!
See it in Blunder Woman: Android Ambush Part III!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » September 27th, 2015, 5:41 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Like the art, Blunder woman looks really hot!! why is Blunder woman called hipcomix Greatest Superherione ?? she never wins!! Heroes are supposed to save the day, protect the helpless from harm!! She doesn't !! She has always been a play toy for the villains like Brickhouse and like Ishtar most of the time! She has always been a hero in name only to me!! Blunder woman has been a complete failure as a heroine in my eyes!! She is just their to be tortured by every villains! I Just don't get why Blunder woman would be called a great heroine. I mean, I've been following the stories you have been writing about your heroines for years!! I love your heroines, their all hot!! But their not great heroines, their really not that good at being heroines! What the heroines of Victory City do best is serve as slaves for the criminals. The only way they win most of the time is by getting lucky!! I just don't think you can call any of these heroines of these stories great heroines! Unless your calling them great heroines because their great at losing! I just had to get that off my chest!! That whole thing ,their the greatest heroines bugs me, when they spent most of their time being slaves. That not being a great heroine!! Even those Ishtar is my favorite Mr. Cryptic heroines! But as far as being a great heroine ,she is no where near being a great heroine, sad to say I think Ishtar is a below average heroine! With Ishtar record, she made a novice mage the most powerful villain in the Crypticverse, making him the biggest threat to mankind and the gods, also revealing she couldn't really resist magic, as she was enslaved by using low level magic! As the American Goddess she ensured that a criminal that had lived his whole life lying, stealing, hurting and destroying the lives of good people!! He enslaved her taking away her free will, used her to steal for him, made her betray her friends. It was Proven she didn't really have a strong will, rewarding the criminal with a heavenly afterlife among heroes!! She gave him a afterlife he didn't deserve!! For me those two things will always be a big black marks on Ishtar record!!

That being said, i have a question for you?? I know it has been a few years since you wrote the adventures of Ishtar # 11. My question is , why did she turn from Maria back into Ishtar after having sex with Paul?? You never really explained that.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 5th, 2015, 11:37 pm

jrhcl2 wrote: That being said, i have a question for you?? I know it has been a few years since you wrote the adventures of Ishtar # 11. My question is , why did she turn from Maria back into Ishtar after having sex with Paul?? You never really explained that.

Basically, Ishtar was hidden inside Maria. Making love with Paul meant that she was baring her soul to him. This allowed him to see her whole self, even when Maria couldn't see it. Ishtar's RIng of Transformation creates a perception disrupting aura that keeps people from recognizing Ishtar as Maria. Paul's love allowed him to see through that illusion.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » November 5th, 2015, 11:40 pm

Blunder Woman is caught in an erotic trap!
Can she break free to stop the villainous Gibson!?
See it in Blunder Woman: Android Ambush: Part IV, the conclusion!

Mr. Cryptic

Next

Return to Mr. Cryptic