Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Tecknophyle » September 21st, 2014, 3:10 pm

Sumatra wrote:Great issues all around. Take back opinion on Bryce, think he/she didn't deserve all of what happened.

Interesting to see their powers used by this Malolu. Gets more complicated with her though, some kind of supernatural being? MoHD leaned more to science fiction I thought.

-Sumatra

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » October 1st, 2014, 10:39 pm

While Karen and Rudy are resolving their new relationship in a pocket dimension, and Karen later discovers something shocking about the new life she's begun, Carol receives a surprise visitor that makes it clear Rudy doesn't know everything that is going on under his roof.

Issue 18 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-18
Attachments
MoHD2-18-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tony » October 2nd, 2014, 11:37 pm

The story is moving along well. Was that Rudy in the last scene?
Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » October 3rd, 2014, 7:18 am

Tony wrote:The story is moving along well. Was that Rudy in the last scene?

Thanks, and no, it wasn't.
Tecknophyle

Postby Telsis » October 5th, 2014, 7:29 am

Hmm... I can see a major power struggle ahead.

So the plan to sieze political control of the US has begun. Could the mark be a senator, a political aide, only time will tell.
Telsis

Postby Tecknophyle » October 16th, 2014, 8:20 am

When we last saw Bryce Gilette, Lia Malolu's newest agent was in the process of picking someone up at a bar; what does the night have in store for her target? And at Rudy's home base in Montana, his team is trying to understand just how much Karen has changed.

Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets issue 19 is now available in the member's area at
http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-19

As always, comments are encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-19-00Cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Telsis » October 17th, 2014, 11:53 am

Tecknophyle wrote:Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets issue 19 is not available in the member's area at

Are you trying to tell us something ;)

Prior to this chapter I was going to ask if we could have a few more steamy sex scenes woven in amongst the excellent plot... and voilà!

I look forward to seeing the highly trained Ms Gilette sex bomb her way into the halls of power, corrupting innocent minds to her mistresses will as she goes.

Whether through accident or design Rudy and his new girls seem to be forming a highly capable team, hmm... could come in handy at some point in the future.

Very enjoyable story and art, looking forward to the next episode already.
Telsis

Postby Tecknophyle » October 29th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Things are unsettled in the Montrose house as Ginny and Karen decide they have some issues to settle between them.

Issue 20 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-20

As always, comments are encouraged and welcome.
Attachments
MoHD2-20-00Cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby NoneNeeded » October 30th, 2014, 5:17 am

Been a while since I commented, sorry for neglecting you.

I have to say that the idea of a 'sex contest' where one of the contestants can do anything the other can seems a one sided. Better make sure that the Ginny is in another room or Karen will have all her tricks. ( And keep Mom well away also!)

I think the large updates you did with your earlier work spoiled me. This is moving along a lot faster than some of the extended story lines but it feels slow. As I said, it is probably just in comparision. Some might also be that the character count has increased, making it harder to keep track, and that there are so many different plotlines running at once. Just an observation, not really a complaint.

Art as always is great. Bryce is so cute now.

Such an interesting world you have there. Thanks
NoneNeeded

Postby Tecknophyle » November 13th, 2014, 2:24 am

While Ginny and Karen try to sort out how their relationship with Rudy is going to work out, Bryce makes her play to get closer to her target.

Issue 21 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-21
Attachments
MoHD2-21-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » November 26th, 2014, 11:14 pm

At a small clinic there's a doctor, and if you have a problem and can pay for it, he can help you deal with that problem...

Issue 22 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-22

This issue is shorter than most, and for that I apologize. Real life tossed me into a business trip so I had to complete what I could in the time available.
Attachments
MoHD2-22-00cover.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » November 27th, 2014, 9:36 am

Even though short, it was sweet. Once again, another awesome chapter with incredible powers being shown off. And once again....left in suspense from the last page. Im excited for the next chapter to come. Keep up the awesome work!
Champ

Postby michaelscheppard » November 27th, 2014, 8:42 pm

This latest chapter reminds me of the bimbotech stories
michaelscheppard

Postby Tony » December 11th, 2014, 7:08 pm

You seem to be busy and forgot to post here so I thought I'd help some. The small image isn't exactly posted the same way you do but it will do. It's ashamed you won't have a present for us on Christmas Morning.

Is Karen really planning on getting rid of Ginny? What is the doctor's secret? Why is Carrie hanging out wearing only a pair of panties? The answers revealed in Issue 23 of http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-23"

Just as an announcement for readers, the date I would normally update next would be December 25th, but there's some kind of holiday or something at that time (family insists I participate in things--such as recognizing their existence--and such), so Issue 24 will be coming out on the next scheduled update, January 8. Have a good holiday season.

Tony

Postby Tecknophyle » December 12th, 2014, 10:31 am

Didn't forget. There was some kind of absurd technical issue that kept logging me out before I could post. But thank you.
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle