Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Champ » July 24th, 2014, 3:16 pm

Extremely cruel and erotic. Great chapter as always! :)
Champ

Postby Telsis » July 25th, 2014, 10:11 am

I love the irony of Bryce's situation, he's casually manipulated and controlled women as his sexual playthings and now the stiletto is on the other foot (so to speak :lol: ). Looks like it's gonna be a long month for her - but with Vasundara as her unexpected playmate, I'm sure the time will just fly by.

Another great chapter.
Telsis

Postby sohta123 » July 25th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Liking the situation.
Can't wait for the next chapter.
sohta123

Postby Champ » August 3rd, 2014, 8:16 pm

Hmm, the woman on the upcoming cover looks kinda familiar? Anyone have an idea who she is?
Champ

Postby Telsis » August 4th, 2014, 10:21 am

Unless that's a rhetorical question, I'd say judging by her green eyes and enhanced 8-) proportions, she's the formerly very pissed off Ms Rao. Looking forward to seeing the cause of her shocked expression.
Telsis

Postby Tecknophyle » August 6th, 2014, 11:22 pm

In the Republic of Kawaloa, Bryce is undergoing her 'training" at the hands of Vladimir. Three weeks earlier, Rudy's sister-in-law confronts some of her feelings about Rudy but a pleasant day on the water is about to be rudely interrupted.

Issue 14 of Master of his Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-14
Attachments
MoHD2-14-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » August 7th, 2014, 7:28 am

Another supervillain! I love this story! :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » August 7th, 2014, 8:41 am

I realize that due to the achronic nature of the story, where it keeps jumping around, that there is the possibility of people getting bit lost in the timeline, so here is what has happened so far and when.

2011 May 13 - (Kawaloa) Ginny and April are undercover in Kawaloa to rescue Hannah Getsner from Bryce Gilette. Bryce taken control of by Lia Malalou. Rudy, Abigail, Carrie, Kate Fastwater, Alyson and Audrey are offshore monitoring. Bryce meets Vasundara Rao and turned into a woman.
2011 May 14 - (Kawaloa) Ginny, April and Hannah Getsner taken from Kawaloa by Anatasia and Vera by private jet.
2011 May 17 - (Hawai'i) Rudy and crew arrive back in Maui.
2011 May 18 - (Maui) Rudy, Ginny, and Alpha Team fly back to the mainland. Carrie stays to vacation with Karen and Tanya. Lia finds out about operation to rescue Hannah Getsner and orders the people responsible be identified.
2001 June 3 - (Hawai'i) Karen Carter-Wright takes a sail with members of Bravo Team (Margaret, Jennifer, and Jun). They are intercepted by a boat with an unknown woman and three men who look exactly like Lia's Kawaloan guard.
2011 June 12 - (Washington) Senator Helen DeWitt announces she's running to be Democratic nominee for the 2012 US Presidential Election.
2011 June 17 - (Kawaloa) Bryce and Vasundara placed under the control of Vladimir. Bryce begins "training" to be able to pass as a real woman for a mission allowing Lia to take control of the United States.

2012 May 12 - (Buffalo, NY) Elliot given power by "Mister Smith/Subject Zero", takes control of Sara and Sandy.
2012 May 13 - (Aberdeen, Maryland; Baltimore; Mojave Desert, Buffalo) Carla Rocha recruited by Hiroko.
2012 May 17 - (Base Alpha) Carla starts first day of work, meets Orchid.
2012 May 29 - (Niagara Falls, Buffalo) Elliot control Sandy's boyfriend Charles and Sara's mother Rachel Crane into an affair.
2012 June 5 - (Base Alpha) Monitoring of social media by Gray Section identifies possibility of someone with power in Buffalo. Hiroko, Carla, and Keyeesha Dufresne fly to investigate. Carla and Keyeehsa identify Elliot as the target.
Tecknophyle

Postby Telsis » August 9th, 2014, 1:38 pm

Another great chapter. The training is coming along nicely and we have another villain :D

Thanks for the timeline, it really does help put the story together in my head. My head needs all the help it can get :?
Telsis

Postby Champ » August 18th, 2014, 8:15 pm

A new cover! Excitement cannot be contained. :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » August 20th, 2014, 10:34 pm

Rudy's sister-in-law Karen has unintentionally been placed in danger at the hands of an agent of Lia Malolu because of his actions in Kawaloa, and the repercussions will reveal someone's deepest secret.

Issue 15 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-15

As always, comments welcome and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-15-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » August 21st, 2014, 4:56 pm

Ok, that chapter took me for a loop. And that ending....whoa! Did NOT see that coming!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » September 3rd, 2014, 11:07 pm

Rudy has been utterly taken aback by his sister-in-law's demand that he enslave her. It will take a three decade long journey through Karen's history to discover what has brought her to this point, but will Rudy be willing to do what she asks?

Issue 16 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the Member's Area.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-16
Attachments
MoHD2-16-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » September 17th, 2014, 11:46 pm

Lia Malolu's newest agent is assigned to a field test to verify her loyalty and skills, and the target of the assignment isn't just some random couple who will experience a dramatic change in their marriage, but a link to a legacy three centuries old.

Issue 17 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-17
Attachments
MoHD2-17-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Sumatra » September 21st, 2014, 2:22 pm

Great issues all around. Take back opinion on Bryce, think he/she didn't deserve all of what happened.

Interesting to see their powers used by this Malolu. Gets more complicated with her though, some kind of supernatural being? MoHD leaned more to science fiction I thought.

Still wondering how deep we're into this, seems Rudy and this woman barely missed colliding.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle