The Digitalus Directive!

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

The Digitalus Directive!

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 31st, 2014, 7:21 am

The nubile American Goddess and the cunning Doctor Digitalus star in The Digitalus Directive!
Doctor Digitalus comes to Victory City on a mission, to keep its superheroines from falling under villainous mind control!
His plan is based on the principle that a heroine cannot serve two masters!
His plans begin to unfold in The Digitalus Directive #1, in the MC Comix Member's area, available now!
Thank you to Dumbtime for letting me borrow the brilliant Daniel Digitalus!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Re: The Digitalus Directive!

Postby jrhcl2 » August 5th, 2014, 2:30 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I see your doing another cross-over story!! Are you planning too have your world and Dumbtime world tied together?? The cross-over story that featured Max Indeks, Ishtars vs Indeks was a good story with good action scenes and very good sexual action!! Even those the Heroines were able to stop his evil plans, Max wasn't brought to justice, he's still free to threaten the people of that city. But I have to say that does seem too be the main theme too a lot of stories, the heroines may luck out and free themselves from the villain control along with saving the people of the city. But the villains don't really pay for their crimes in most cases their rewarded for their crimes, Examples, the thug, a hero afterlife, Lord Prospero, the power of a God, now he's the most powerful being in the Crypticverse!! Just about all of the villains the heroines have faced are running around free, Ultra Maxima being these only one that was enslaved by the heroes and is now flowing in space, her being one of the few villains that have really pay for their crimes!! One thing i can't help but noticed is that she's female, all the male villains are running around free and have pay very little for their crimes!!!

I have looked at some of Dumbtime installments in the past, like these artwork, but I'm not into his comics, there too onesided, the villains always comes out a head!! All the heroines end up under Dr. Digitalus control in these end, the villain. Dumbtime stories are very pro-villain, anti-hero!! I hope that not the future for the heroines of victory city losing their free will to the villains forever, never again too gain their free will!! That would be awful!! No! that would really suck!!!!!

I use too think of the Legion the same way i thought of the Justice league or the avengers, the world's mightiest heroes, the world's greatest heroes, coming together to face a threat no one hero could face alone! Facing really powerful threats!! But they really don't, these only one being Ultra Maxima. Most of the villains they face don't have powers or little power, Lord Prospero being the one with very little magical power but gains great power, which can be blamed on Isthar, her being exposed as a unskilled Sorceress and her also being exposed as not being very smart!! I give American Goddess a lot of lee-way, when it come to making mistakes because of her lack of experience and her being very young. I expected a whole lot more from Ishtar, but Ishtar seem to be on the same skill level as Ashley the American Goddess when it come to using her powers! It was good to see Paul Barnes, we haven't seen him for six to seven months, I was wondering what his and Ishtar status was, are they in a relationship?? It seem that was said in the last installment of the adventures of Ishtar, anyway I hope him and Ishtar play a big role in the story. All of the stories for the first part of the year has starred American Goddess, Brickhouse or other heroines. It seems Ishtar has become a background character, there has been no storyline that focus on her. I will have to say I disagree with some of what she said to Dr. Digitalus " we have the muscle to defeat the guild's soldiers, but we're vulnerable to seduction technques and mental domination." The heroines do have more muscle I agree with that part of the statement but I disagree with the other part of the statement. The guild is just ( plain smarter) than the heroines, that the reason plain and simple! The heroes will struggle to push them back, the heroes will struggle to hold the guild back for even a short time, the Guild will take over Victory city over and over again!! The heroes of victory city don't have the skills,the abilities and aren't smart enough to ever totally defeat the Guild! It will interesting to see where this story go's, I hope the heroines come out with their free will in the end!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 8th, 2014, 4:55 am

jrhcl2 wrote:Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I see your doing another cross-over story!! Are you planning too have your world and Dumbtime world tied together?? The cross-over story that featured Max Indeks, Ishtars vs Indeks was a good story with good action scenes and very good sexual action!! Even those the Heroines were able to stop his evil plans, Max wasn't brought to justice, he's still free to threaten the people of that city. But I have to say that does seem too be the main theme too a lot of stories, the heroines may luck out and free themselves from the villain control along with saving the people of the city.

I decided a few months ago that I'm going to be considering Victory City as part of the same universe that includes Dumbtime's stories, and also Metrobay (the same as it was when Doc Robo and Finister Foul were at MC Comix). I'm not going to be using any of Doc Robo or Finister Foul's characters in any future stories at HIP or MC Comix. I'm planning to create some characters that will be for the Blunder Woman universe or the HIP Universe, but that is still in the works.

In general, I try to get both my heroes and my villains back to their status quo so they're ready to take part in new stories. The Prospero epic basically established the status quo. It ended with most of the major villains free, and also with all of the heroes free as well. Ultra Maxima was left floating in space, but that's probably not going to last. Stories like the one in Victory Legion at HIP Comix and also the Digitalus Directive are set in that status quo. That actually is a lot like Challenge of the Superfriends. The Legion of Doom gets away at the end of every episode (or sometimes between episodes).

There was little chance the Max Indeks was going to go to jail in Ishtar Vs. Indeks, unless the story was happening in some kind of alternate dimension. It would contradict the stories with Max Indeks in them at Metrobay Comix.

jrhcl2 wrote:
I have looked at some of Dumbtime installments in the past, like these artwork, but I'm not into his comics, there too onesided, the villains always comes out a head!! All the heroines end up under Dr. Digitalus control in these end, the villain. Dumbtime stories are very pro-villain, anti-hero!! I hope that not the future for the heroines of victory city losing their free will to the villains forever, never again too gain their free will!! That would be awful!! No! that would really suck!!!!!

I think that Dumbtime's comix are similar to mine in that I'm pretty sure American Amazon does do a lot of good off screen, but this is Mind Control Comix, so we see the part of her life where she's being mind controlled. Dr. Digitalus's role in my story will be a little different than in Dumbtime's stories. I don't want to say too much, but my take on him is that he honestly is working for Victory City's defense and is opposed to the Triskelion Guild.

I like Dumetime's stories because the mind control/seduction is more subtle and gradual. I like that better than when the heroine gets zpped and turns into a mindless robot in an instant.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » August 8th, 2014, 9:41 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I'm just concerned your changing your universe and the theme of your stories, changing your universe to a dark universe where the heroines are torture and are the villains mindless slave! That just seem to be the direction your heading!! Seeing the cover for Victory Legion# 25, where it looked like Lord Prospero is torturing Ishtar and Brickhouse!! I'm not a fan of watching heroines being beat-up, cut-up, tied to torture machine, I hate all that bondage crap, I don't like seeing people being torture or suffering in pain real or make believe, I'm not sadistic!! Bringing in Dr. Digitalus from the Dumbtime universe where heroines are on the most part mind controlled by the villain Dr. Digitalus, a universe where the heroines don't have free will!! I know this is a site about mind control!! But do the villains have too have everthing?? I thought the stories would be heroes facing challenges and overcoming mind control and Winning the day!! Not a universe where the criminals are the ones that win! A universe where evil control good!!! I know this is for entertainment, but I don't dream about being a criminal,taking good people free will from them, having them steal for me, turning them against their friends too preform criminals acts, i'm not one of those people that get a thrill from watching criminal behavior! i'm not a want to be criminal or sadistic !! I'm into good people, good overcoming evil!! criminal should pay for their crimes, not be rewarded!! The Mr. Crypticverse is starting to look more and more darker a universe where criminals are king and the heroes are their mind contolled slaves!! :cry:
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 9th, 2014, 3:47 am

HI CL. I don't know if this helps to reassure you, but in my story, Dr. Digitalus is playing a role similar to that of Sovereign. I'm not going to redo what Dumbtime has already done in his stories.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » August 12th, 2014, 12:01 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Thanks for answering my questions!! I have questions that has nothing to do with this story, they are more about adult heroine comics in general. I was just looking on line at some of these other sites to include mccomix and hipcomix. One think I couldn't help but noticed was these different take or version on Wonder woman from your American Goddess, hipcomix Blunder woman, dumbtime American Amazon and Mr. X Ms. Americana. Wonder woman is a icon, a lot of woman look up too her for her strong mind and ability too do anything a man can do!! She featured on many book covers for women. A lot of Adult comic writers say she is their favorite heroine, but in mainstream comics she is portrayed as being a powerful heroine, well respected by heroes and villains alike, a true hero!! In the adult comics world she is most the abused heroines of all, in these adult comics she is shown being beaten, tortured and forced too has sex with her foes. My question is do adult artists and writers really like wonder woman the hero? If so, why is she always portrayed as a piece of meat for the villains?? Why is she never portrayed as being heroic or the strong minded woman she is, in the adult comics??

Adult heroine comics has always featured sexy heroines as their draw, but is it for the enjoyment of men that love sexy women, like seeing them being heroic or like seeing them having sex with people of their own free will?? Are is adult heroine comics for men that enjoy seeing sexy, powerful women being abused and forced against their will to be with low lifes ?? Men that don't like women, that just like seeing women being tortured and hurt???

One thing I have too say is I've been a fan of adult superheroines comics for a number of years, but my zest for Adult heroines comics has been chipped away by how onesided they are toward the villains and things most people think of as awful, crime, torture and rape are seen as good things, in adult heroine comics villains are portrayed as being the real hero for these acts!! Which I've said before, the villains are the heroes in the adult world for all the heroes and people they hurt. Which has made it harder and harder to enjoy adult heroines comics, many of which i have too say I hate! That why there is only two adult heroines sites I have a membership too Mccomix and hipcomix, one of which I don't think I will be a member much longer. That why I hope your comics don't turn to the dark side like all of the other adult heroines comics have!! your adult heroine comics are these only ones I enjoy and follow!! If you become like all these others, that will be the end for me when it come too adult heroine comics sites!! As I have said many before i hate seeing women being abused, don't enjoy bondage, don't enjoy torture or seeing women being raped!! I like superheroines !! That mean I like seeing them being heroic,choosing their sexual partner, with their own free will!! That something that is rarely featured in adult heroine comics!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 14th, 2014, 9:35 am

For me, I find it erotic to see a powerful individual being dominated by a weaker individual. I think the part of the 1978 Superman movie where Superman has to beg Miss Tessmacher to free him from the kryptonite. Even more so, I found the chloroform scene in the Fausta episode of Wonder Woman to be very erotic. The fact that it's a superhuman woman being overpowered with the chloroform is important. I wouldn't find it very erotic to see, for example, a cute college girl being chloroformed by a henchman. I'd rather see her chloroform the henchman!

It's frustrating for me that I like buff, muscular woman, but in movies buff woman always play the role of dominating weaker men, which I don't find appealing at all. I'd rather see a petite dominatrix dominating a strong man, or a strong woman being commanded by a commanding man. I like to see to see sexual domination occur through sex appeal, not physical force.

I intend to include some scenarios where powerful villains get taken down by seduction/mind control/trickery by less powerful heroes or heroines. I've kind of done that already with Sovereign and Ultra Maxima. I've also thought about having a male hero being dominated by a sexy villainess. There are a lot more things I'd like to do, and in time I will do them.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 14th, 2014, 9:46 am

Doctor Digitalus, advisor to the Victory Legion, is training American Goddess to resist enemy mind control, and at the same time is slowly seducing her!
Even away from him, Ashley is slowly falling under his sexual spell!
The erotic tension builds in The Digitalus Directive Part II, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby mns_95125 » August 14th, 2014, 7:59 pm

Please tell me you didn't miss the double entendre towards the end of this...
mns_95125

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 15th, 2014, 9:27 am

mns_95125 wrote:Please tell me you didn't miss the double entendre towards the end of this...

I wasn't being very subtle :) .

It would have been better if it was spoken, since the spelling kind of spoils it, but I have to work within the medium I'm in :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby dumbtime » August 27th, 2014, 5:35 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:

jrhcl2 wrote:

I think that Dumbtime's comix are similar to mine in that I'm pretty sure American Amazon does do a lot of good off screen, but this is Mind Control Comix, so we see the part of her life where she's being mind controlled. Dr. Digitalus's role in my story will be a little different than in Dumbtime's stories. I don't want to say too much, but my take on him is that he honestly is working for Victory City's defense and is opposed to the Triskelion Guild.

I like Dumetime's stories because the mind control/seduction is more subtle and gradual. I like that better than when the heroine gets zpped and turns into a mindless robot in an instant.

Hey Guys,

Sorry I'm late to the conversation but I wanted to respond to this part here.

Iron Man is my favorite true kick ass hero, the one that I root for to win in the comic that I have read.

Wonder Woman is my favor fetish hero as she was originally created to be by William Moulton Marston. I have molded Freedom Broad/American Amazon similar to the original philosophy of Wonder Woman's character. She was meant to be captured. If you look at the original WW through eyes of Marston - looses her power when she's captured and her hands are bound, looses power when she's captured and her belt is removed, has a hypnotic fetish tool as a weapon - you can see she was made to be taken.

FB/AA is not a version of WW. She is the patriotic heroic amazon character in a parodical universe of WW's universe. She is still a heroic character but she is very tainted. She is a dichotomous persona that has to deal with being a hero and having a naughty and degrading side buried deep in her psyche.

As Mr. Cryptic stated, this is a MC comic realm so I tend to cater to my fetish of MC when I design my comics. AA does do a lot of good in her universe but I don't care to much to show it. Also when I create and render her stories, I feel like the villain in them so I tend to side with them. I think it logical for the villain to have his way as far as he can get away with it. If he thoroughly plans it out, he can have his way as long and as far as the possibilities allow.

Dr. Digitalus is a brilliant scientist that desire to protect the sovereignty of his country but, he lives in the subtle and he loves being in control. He has gotten away with everything he has done so far to AA because no one knows he is doing anything to AA. I foresee him doing the same in Victory City now that he has been invited there to do his 'work.'

From what I know about this story and how Mr. Cryptic has written Ishtar and American Goddess in his other stories, Digitalus' involvement will only add to the entertainment and not be detrimental to the overall arc of Ishtar's universe.
dumbtime

Postby dumbtime » August 27th, 2014, 5:36 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:
mns_95125 wrote:Please tell me you didn't miss the double entendre towards the end of this...

I wasn't being very subtle :) .

It would have been better if it was spoken, since the spelling kind of spoils it, but I have to work within the medium I'm in :) .

I got the entendre. It was hilarious. :D
dumbtime

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 29th, 2014, 8:28 am

Ashley, AKA American Goddess, goes to Dr. Digitalus for another session of mental conditioning!
Giving her a series of post-hypnotic suggestions, the clever scientist trains the nubile heroine to be an obedient slave!
What are his plans for the sexy young champion of justice?
Find out in The DIgitalus Directive #3, in the MC Comix Member's area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 29th, 2014, 9:22 pm

dumbtime wrote:
Wonder Woman is my favor fetish hero as she was originally created to be by William Moulton Marston. I have molded Freedom Broad/American Amazon similar to the original philosophy of Wonder Woman's character. She was meant to be captured. If you look at the original WW through eyes of Marston - looses her power when she's captured and her hands are bound, looses power when she's captured and her belt is removed, has a hypnotic fetish tool as a weapon - you can see she was made to be taken.

FB/AA is not a version of WW. She is the patriotic heroic amazon character in a parodical universe of WW's universe. She is still a heroic character but she is very tainted. She is a dichotomous persona that has to deal with being a hero and having a naughty and degrading side buried deep in her psyche.

As Mr. Cryptic stated, this is a MC comic realm so I tend to cater to my fetish of MC when I design my comics. AA does do a lot of good in her universe but I don't care to much to show it. Also when I create and render her stories, I feel like the villain in them so I tend to side with them. I think it logical for the villain to have his way as far as he can get away with it. If he thoroughly plans it out, he can have his way as long and as far as the possibilities allow.

I think the reason I like seeing superheroines captured and mind controlled is that the loss of power and or control symbolizes an orgasm, at least to me. Orgasm is a kind of release of self-control, so when a heroine is being captured or being mind controlled, in my mind I connect that with her having an orgasm. In my stories, I tend to make that more literal, in that orgasms and sexual desire are often the means of controlling the heroine. When the heroine is controlled (and consequently she loses control).

I'm a gentle person and I'm not at all interested in women being hurt or kidnapped or r-ped. When Wonder Woman is kidnapped in Fausta the Nazi Wonder Woman, on a literal level it's really awful (the Nazi were, of course, very bad), but on a symbolic level, when the henchmen is chloroforming and interrogating Wonder Woman in the dark and she's panting, it feels like an intimate sexual encounter.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » September 1st, 2014, 3:21 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:
dumbtime wrote:

I think the reason I like seeing superheroines captured and mind controlled is that the loss of power and or control symbolizes an orgasm, at least to me. Orgasm is a kind of release of self-control, so when a heroine is being captured or being mind controlled, in my mind I connect that with her having an orgasm. In my stories, I tend to make that more literal, in that orgasms and sexual desire are often the means of controlling the heroine. When the heroine is controlled (and consequently she loses control).

I'm a gentle person and I'm not at all interested in women being hurt or kidnapped or r-ped. When Wonder Woman is kidnapped in Fausta the Nazi Wonder Woman, on a literal level it's really awful (the Nazi were, of course, very bad), but on a symbolic level, when the henchmen is chloroforming and interrogating Wonder Woman in the dark and she's panting, it feels like an intimate sexual encounter.

Hello Mr. Cryptic! Reading yours and Dumbtime comments has given me a new insight into yours and Dumbtime mindset in coming up with the ideas for the plot too your stories. As for me I don't have a mind control fetish, to be honest I don't find mind controlling heroines interesting. I've been reading comics, as least mainstream comics for over 40 years!! I'm into the whole hero thing! I like seeing the hero foil the villains plans, one of biggest things i enjoy is seeing the villain being brought to justice. The reasons I have adult heroine sites memberships, one I wanted to see the sexy superheroines in adult comics, seeing them in sexy outfits,nude and having sex. Mccomix is one of few sites that doesn't feature heroines being torture, beaten, that doesn't show heroines suffering in pain, I don't like bondage!! But the main reason i still have adult heroine sites membership, I like the eye candy and the sex, as least I can deal with them having sex when their being mind controlled,not being forced! The stories being shown from the villains point of view, I really don't care for!! There are no adult heroine sites that I know of that features the heroines being heroic, being with people of there own free will, sexually. Adult heroine sites are all about the villains doing whatever they want too do with the heroines!! I'm just taking what I can get!! Mccomix is the less abusive of all the adult heroine sites!! The biggest reasons I'm a Mr. Cryptic fan, his stories all about defeating and controlling the heroines by using sexual desires and sex. His heroines are seduced and physically have sex with a person not being tied too a machine doing them or shot full of drugs. I can deal with that!!
jrhcl2

Next

Return to Mr. Cryptic