Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Discuss "Master of His Domain" and other stories with Tecknophyle!

Re: Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets

Postby Adon » June 13th, 2014, 12:13 am

I'm calling shenanigans on the line of bull about "we're the only thing between humanity and unspeakable horror". The last panel basically makes it clear -- yeah, it's a dirty job, but when you start abusing your power because it's more convenient than doing a little legwork, and then on someone who annoys you or just because you feel like it -- that's when you start becoming part of the unspeakable horror.

What I'm getting at is that the chief difference between 'good' empowereds and 'evil' ones is how they use their abilities. So when the good guys start acting like being in the line of fire gives them the excuse to do whatever they want -- well, that's when they stop being good guys and start being bad guys with a different team jersey.
Adon

Postby Tecknophyle » June 13th, 2014, 7:40 am

Adon wrote:What I'm getting at is that the chief difference between 'good' empowereds and 'evil' ones is how they use their abilities. So when the good guys start acting like being in the line of fire gives them the excuse to do whatever they want -- well, that's when they stop being good guys and start being bad guys with a different team jersey.

I suspect that Sgt Rocha will have a "discussion" with Keyeesha regarding the issue. A strong suspicion. One bordering on certainty.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 14th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Keyeesha definitely seems like the type to turn villain. She'd be pretty tough to beat with clones of herself, but if Hiroko's recruited her, I bet she already knows her weakness just in case. Hiroko's very careful.
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » June 26th, 2014, 12:45 am

With their partnership off to a somewhat bad start, will Keyeesha and Carla come to an understanding before someone ends up dead?

Part 11 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-11
Attachments
MoHD2-11-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 26th, 2014, 1:09 pm

I'm voting with both hands up. Keyeesha is awesome. Awesome chapter period! Loved the ending to it.
Champ

Postby Champ » June 26th, 2014, 7:38 pm

Its hard to tell where the story stands in completion, hopefully still in its beginning. :) Can we get any type of teaser on future pieces? Twists, heroes, villains? Its just so exciting I shouldn't be asking for much more. :)
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » June 26th, 2014, 7:52 pm

Champ wrote:Its hard to tell where the story stands in completion, hopefully still in its beginning. :) Can we get any type of teaser on future pieces? Twists, heroes, villains? Its just so exciting I shouldn't be asking for much more. :)

Well, let's put it this way...in movie terms, if this were The Avengers, we've just passed the part where Captain America has met Bruce Banner on the Helicarrier for the first time.
Tecknophyle

Postby Champ » June 26th, 2014, 9:06 pm

Whoa....this story is going to be huge....Nice!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » July 7th, 2014, 11:13 pm

Just as a quick update for readers:

I screwed up.

Just a minor mistake (well, series of them, actually), involving dates. Specifically, the plotline involving Kawaloa is taking place the year before the plotline involving Sgt Rocha's recruitment and first mission, so the action in the South Pacific is taking place (in the released issues) in 2011, not 2012.

I've changed the dates appropriately in the assorted images and re-uploaded them. Because the two threads haven't woven together yet, there are not other changes with anything else. I apologize for this brief inconvenience.
Tecknophyle

Postby Tecknophyle » July 9th, 2014, 10:43 pm

Bryce Gilette's vacation getaway with his movie star girlfriend/slave in a tropical paradise came to an unexpected end when he lost the girl, lost his freedom, and the body he'd been born with. But now Bryce is going to find out things can get worse.

Part 12 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now available in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-12

Comments always welcomed and encouraged.
Attachments
MoHD2-12-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

Postby Telsis » July 10th, 2014, 10:41 am

Nice twist, I look forward to seeing Bryce develop her skills to fully utilize her new assets.

Just a quick question, will there be any more episodes in the 'Rise of the Technoids' series? It was left on a bit of a cliffhanger and I'd like to see where it goes from there.
Telsis

Postby Champ » July 10th, 2014, 3:04 pm

This story is getting more intense. I think Rudy and Hiroko's teams are going to have big problems with this seriously twisted villainess...and I officially feel bad for Bryce. Poor villains like him can't catch a break.
Champ

Postby Sumatra » July 12th, 2014, 2:20 pm

Disagree, Bryce had it coming, he could do a lot more damage if given the chance.

Enjoying the series so far, glad to know we're only just getting started.

-Sumatra
Sumatra

Postby Champ » July 23rd, 2014, 3:10 pm

Granted but Bryce was a villain of opportunity. Now he's a victim by a psychotic woman! And based on the next cover he's going to be the victim of a superpowered....err...man!
Champ

Postby Tecknophyle » July 24th, 2014, 7:30 am

...and Bryce finds out just how worse it's probably going to get for her. But the newly-minted woman isn't the only one placed at Vladimir's mercy.

Part 13 of Master of His Domain 2: Sins and Secrets is now up in the member's area at http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3 ... s/Issue-13
Attachments
MoHD2-13-00.jpg
Tecknophyle

PreviousNext

Return to Tecknophyle