Welcome to the Asylum!

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Welcome to the Asylum!

Postby Akonkid » September 7th, 2009, 11:38 pm

Welcome to my little slice of MC heaven. Stick around, see the sights, and enjoy your stay.

You can expect to see the heroic exploits of the spandex-clad heroines of the League of Liberty here and all the misadventures they'll get into, as well as the exciting case files of the Femcops Police Squad as they tackle crime in their own fashion.

Feel free to drop me a line at any time to comment, critique, request, speculate, or just socialize. Thanks!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: Welcome to the Asylum!

Postby ashleychloroformed » September 9th, 2009, 9:39 pm

Loving the Femcops series, why not use the captured officer as bait to capture the next Femcop :mrgreen:
ashleychloroformed

Postby cvn88 » September 9th, 2009, 10:30 pm

I had all but forgotten the proto-League of Liberty story. It was a very pleasant surprise to see it here. Looking forward to more of your work.
cvn88

Postby madcap » September 10th, 2009, 8:44 pm

So what kinds of wonderful things do you have lined up for us, Akonkid?

LOVED your Femcops story, by the way, but wished it was longer!
madcap

Postby ach202577 » May 4th, 2010, 2:50 pm

looked at the femcop in your free section looks really promising oh and thanks for the inspiration for the comic thing had a few nibbles on artists guess jobs are scarce for artist majors
Oh, I think someone needs a watch I think it's 10:30 somewhere ( I think you know whom I'm talking about)
btw isn't the blonde in your femcop freebie the spitting image of the substitute teacher in the archived femcop
btww you may have noticed I'm no longer a card carrying member may have to come back (your shuddering already ) at a later date
I think you should have a copyright on knees to the groin how many were there in your liberty issue?
ach202577

Postby ach202577 » May 5th, 2010, 2:10 am

was waiting for the train wreck guess it happened on Tuesday at 10:30
thanks again have a meeting with an artist she may want to do it of course I have to get some new programs and a better computer maybe one of those Mac G5s need to know is it ok to use your batbabe as a character don't want to step on anyone's toes will have to look through the tutorials to see what may work any ideas?
I can see why you like to do this it's fun thinking up plot lines and figuring out what looks good.
I know I said it before but here goes thanks again
ach202577

Postby Akonkid » May 5th, 2010, 6:32 am

You're welcome to use Batbabe in a story. I don't have any plans for her.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Return to Akonkid