Victory City: Lord Prospero saga

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Re: Victory City: Lord Prospero saga

Postby jrhcl2 » July 11th, 2013, 1:32 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:Ishtar actually has an easier time fighting armies or ultra-powerful fighting machines than a clever normal villain who figures out how to use her sexual, magical energy against her.

She's kind of like Superman. An army of a thousand men couldn't beat him, but one untrained, unarmed person with a piece of kryptonite could.

Good answer!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 18th, 2013, 4:01 am

Ishtar enters the captured Victory Legion headquarters to face her archenemy Lord Prospero!
Lord Prospero has powerful hypnotic magics and charms to use against Ishtar,
as well as the incredible might of the superheroine called Brickhouse who can't help obeying him!
Can Ishtar prevail over these two?
Find out in Victory City #44, in the member's area now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/mrcryptic

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » July 18th, 2013, 5:10 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Nice installment!! I wonder what kind of a spell Ishtar is casting on Brickhouse, what are Ishtar and Sovereign planning ?? But I have to admit i'm way pass the point of wanting to see Prospero go down!! I want him to go down hard!! And it would be justice if he is brought down by Ishtar and Brickhouse, with the way he has missed used them. Stealing magical knowledge from Ishtar, making her forget who she was for a while!! Using Brickhouse to power his magic and using her as his attack dog!! I hope Ishtar frees Brickhouse from his magic and they both get some payback!! I hope Prospero fall next installment, I also hope Prospero doesn't get off easy!! Looking forward to the next istallmant!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 23rd, 2013, 12:23 am

This saga that started a long time ago is very near it's conclusion. I'm looking forward to the final battle between Prospero and the heroines!
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 1st, 2013, 3:30 am

It's a contest of magic and seduction between Ishtar and Lord Prospero for the fate of Victory City!
See it in Victory City #45, in the MC Comix member's area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » August 12th, 2013, 11:30 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic, I was hoping this would be the installment that Lord Prospero would go down!! I was disappointed to see him getting these upper hand at the end of this installment!! :( The new cover for the upcoming installment looks disappointing, I really don't like seeing Ishtar on her knees in front of this guy!! :x (I hope he doesn't defeat Ishtar!! Prospero down fall is long overdue!! ) There's something I don't understand, from what you have said in the past, prana is sexual energy, Ishtar can generate prana at will. She uses Prana to power her magic, she uses the prana she generate to create desires in others!! using their lust for her to control them. If prana is sexual energy ,why is Ishtar these only one effected by the room fill with prana? Wouldn't the prana effect Prospero too? His magical defenses are down!!

If Prospero does defeat Ishtar this time, i still won't be able to understand how a guy who was a novice mage can beat a Goddess with her training and with her (hundreds of years of experience with using magic,) she was using magic before his mom/ dad were born, even before their mom/dad were born!! (Ishtar wasn't caught off guard this time!!) Even if he has the same knowledge of magic, he still lack Ishtar years of training and experience!! If he defeated Ishtar again this will go up their with the villain that has no super strength being able to hold the heroine with super strength long enough for his drug to work!! I just don't get it :?:
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 14th, 2013, 1:52 am

jrhcl2 wrote:There's something I don't understand, from what you have said in the past, prana is sexual energy, Ishtar can generate prana at will. She uses Prana to power her magic, she uses the prana she generate to create desires in others!! using their lust for her to control them. If prana is sexual energy ,why is Ishtar these only one effected by the room fill with prana? Wouldn't the prana effect Prospero too? His magical defenses are down!!

If Prospero does defeat Ishtar this time, i still won't be able to understand how a guy who was a novice mage can beat a Goddess with her training and with her (hundreds of years of experience with using magic,) she was using magic before his mom/ dad were born, even before their mom/dad were born!! (Ishtar wasn't caught off guard this time!!) Even if he has the same knowledge of magic, he still lack Ishtar years of training and experience!! If he defeated Ishtar again this will go up their with the villain that has no super strength being able to hold the heroine with super strength long enough for his drug to work!! I just don't get it :?:

Good questions, CL. First off, it's not exactly established how many years of experience Ishtar has. Ishtar isn't old, exactly. It's more that she just transcends time entirely. She can use her magic to step across time and dimensions, with some limitations, and this makes her immortal and ageless, at least from our point of view. Not being bound by time is pretty much what makes her a "goddess." Magic creates new dimensions beyond time as we know it. When Ishtar was training Prospero in magic on that island resort in Adventures of Ishtar, it might have been effectively hundreds or thousands of years of years of training.

Prospero is the Villain Boss in my comic universe. No other villain is as formidable as him. For practical purposes he is like a "god," in terms of his level of power. Also, his magic is very focused on subduing and controlling people. Ishtar's magic is a little more general in that besides controlling foes, she's also good at rescuing people. Prospero wouldn't be very good at safely bringing down a plummeting airliner, unless he mesmerized a superheroine to do it for him :) .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » August 14th, 2013, 7:56 am

Mr. Cryptic wrote:
jrhcl2 wrote:There's something I don't understand, from what you have said in the past, prana is sexual energy, Ishtar can generate prana at will. She uses Prana to power her magic, she uses the prana she generate to create desires in others!! using their lust for her to control them. If prana is sexual energy ,why is Ishtar these only one effected by the room fill with prana? Wouldn't the prana effect Prospero too? His magical defenses are down!!

Good questions, CL. First off, it's not exactly established how many years of experience Ishtar has. Ishtar isn't old, exactly. It's more that she just transcends time entirely. She can use her magic to step across time and dimensions, with some limitations, and this makes her immortal and ageless, at least from our point of view. Not being bound by time is pretty much what makes her a "goddess." Magic creates new dimensions beyond time as we know it. When Ishtar was training Prospero in magic on that island resort in Adventures of Ishtar, it might have been effectively hundreds or thousands of years of years of training.

Prospero is the Villain Boss in my comic universe. No other villain is as formidable as him. For practical purposes he is like a "god," in terms of his level of power. Also, his magic is very focused on subduing and controlling people. Ishtar's magic is a little more general in that besides controlling foes, she's also good at rescuing people. Prospero wouldn't be very good at safely bringing down a plummeting airliner, unless he mesmerized a superheroine to do it for him :) .

So what your saying is that Ishtar magic allow her to walking thru time? She's really not immortal ?? She hasn't lived hundreds or thousands of years, she can age an die?? So your saying she's really not that experience with using magic?? She's a novice herself or she doesn't have that much more experience at using magic than Prospero? So if Ishtar isn't old or hasn't lived thousands of years, is Ishtar just a 20 or 30 year old woman walking thru time, helping where she can, but she has no more training, no more experience than any of these other heroes??

It would explain why she can't overcome challenges that other with powers like her can!! It would also confirm that the title of the Goddess of war may have been a title that was just given to her, not one she earned !! It would also explain why she's away getting caught off guard, because she's really very inexperienced !! She's really just learning as she go!!! When it come to experiences and awareness she really doesn't have that much more than brickhouse, she just has her magic to increase her will, it her magic that make Ishtar the world greatest hero, not her skill or her ability to use that magic, as least to me Ishtar hasn't been shown to be skilled at using magic. For a demi-god Ishtar not very tough!! I'm not saying i don't understand what the focus of the stories are (heroines being mind controlled), not trying to be mean or upset you!!

I've said this before,Ishtar must be one of these lesser queens of the Gods!! Given her inability to handle the most powerless of villains that local police could handle or a novice mage, a sorceress with her powers should be able to handle, most jr. league sorceress could have found away to defeat him. ( Before Prospero stole magical knowledge from Ishtar) I still think Ishtar can take some of the blame for what happened in Victory City, it was her lack of awareness, her lack of resourcefulness!! Her not having a clue, Ishtar beating herself, not Prospero being clever or smart!! I don't mean to upset you because the story is being well told,very creative and the artwork is very good!! But what Ishtar did when she discovered what Prospero was doing in the taming of the Goddess and in Installment # 5 of the Adventures of Ishtar wasn't very smart, hate to say it but what she did was just plain dumb, a none hero or a everyday person wouldn't have reacted the way she did!! Walking slowly over to him giving him time to subdue her!! Then when she have some freewill and a chance to get away and regroup, she stand up turn around and looks him in the eyes and says I can fight you, again giving him the chance to a cast spell to subdue her. Even after all these years I still can't get over that move!! She had chances to stop him from stealing her magical knowledge, she could have stopped him from making her forget she was Goddess. It was due to Ishtar not so smart moves that lead to the enslavement of her fellow heroines and the fall of Victory City, not due to how clever or how smart Prospero was, as least in my eyes!! Sorry for such a long reply, just venting on the whole Prospero sage and how poorly Ishtar has preformed. I hope the heroes of Victory city defeat Lord Prospero soon!! I hope he doesn't appear for a while in a stories, his story was long and onesided his way. I don't like the guy!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 15th, 2013, 8:20 am

A sexual sorcerer and a love goddess duel for the fate of Victory CIty!
Ishtar seeks to bring Prospero to climax, to release the magical power he has accumulated with his tantric magic!
But, Prospero has tricked her into turning her divine garments into slave shackles!
The magic of enchanted slave chains bind her, compelling her to use her sexual skills as Prospero commands!
Can Prospero be defeated!?
Find out in Victory City #46, in the MC Comix Member's Area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby mns_95125 » August 15th, 2013, 8:35 pm

The lesson here is that when you're getting pussy you still need to pay attention or pussy might get you instead.
mns_95125

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 16th, 2013, 9:35 am

mns_95125 wrote:The lesson here is that when you're getting pussy you still need to pay attention or pussy might get you instead.

LOL!

I was thinking there should be a thought balloon for Prospero: "I really like what's happening to the lower part of my body! The upper part...not so much..."
Mr. Cryptic

Postby mns_95125 » August 16th, 2013, 9:26 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:I was thinking there should be a thought balloon for Prospero: "I really like what's happening to the lower part of my body! The upper part...not so much..."

I suspect if you average them together he's doing ok. :-)
mns_95125

Postby jrhcl2 » August 18th, 2013, 7:28 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! That go with the good parts of the installment first!! The sex was hot and Ishtar looked really hot on her knees pleasuring Prospero!! (the only thing that take away from that scene is Ishtar wearing those darn slave shackles, that bondage thing really turn me off!!) But i'm pretty sure you know what i'm going to say about the over theme of this installment, i was very disappointed!! Ishtar is still losing and serving Prospero!! After the way Prospero has miss used Ishtar, stealing magical knowledge, using Brickhouse to power his magic, trying to enslave the good people of Victory City, he still get the upper hand in this FACE OFF!! This is the first time i have thought of Ishtar as being pathetic!! I mean She's saying " MMM.... He's..coming for me !! i have to try to not fall under his spell", "I had hoped to make you my slave"!! I couldn't believe she was saying that!! It was really disappointing and a downer to hear her talking and behaving that way, like a unsure and defeated heroine, She sounded like she's was sexually aroused by him, like she had a school girl crush on Prospero!! I thought she was the hero the good guy, i thought she was suppose to be saving the DAY)!!! She's been Prospero door mat most of the story, Ishtar is so dense she was tricked into changing her garments into slave shackles by the same command spell used in the taming of Goddess, I guess she never learns, Ishtar and the other heroes have been Prospero door mats most of this story!! will Ishtar ever be allowed to defeat Prospero ?? Are will Prospero always be allowed to shine and be the untouchable villain, when he facing Ishtar??

Why are the heroes portrayed as loser?? Why is there such a bias toward the villains in the Mr. Cryptic universe?? Examples, Lord Prospero is the main crime boss in the Mr. Cryptic universe. You have shown him to be smart, clever and skilled at using magic even as a novice mage, defeating foe after foe and overcoming any challenge he faces. Oh!! I forgot Prospero also has all the luck!! But on the other hand, Ishtar is said to be the most powerful hero in the Mr. Cryptic universe!! She has been shown to be not very smart, unresourceful and a unskilled hero, rarely defeating any foe and being able to overcome very few challenges she has faced!! The other example is Brickhouse and her hubby Dr. Pretorius. He is shown to be very smart, clever and skilled at using his tech. But Brickhouse is said to be one of mightiest heroines in the Mr. Cryptic universe. She is shown to be weak minded, and has not been able to overcome any challenge she has faced. All the villains, the thug, the Buzzard and Gangster of love are portrayed as being smart, clever and skilled at using their tech, always overcoming the challenges the heroines may put before them,!! While the heroines are portrayed as being weak minded, unskilled and so unaware they fall for any trap!!

I remember you once saying something like it wouldn't be very interesting or exciting if the heroes always won!! But the same can be said about the villains winning all the time too!! This story has been so onesided for the villain Lord Prospero!! why is Lord Prospero shown to be a powerful crime boss and a mighty wizard :?: But Ishtar is shown to be a low skilled heroine and a Goddess that can be enslaved by any foe she faces. The fates must be truly against Ishtar, she never has any good luck!! :!: Why is there such a bias toward the villains in your universe????? :shock: If the villains are truly the stars of the stories, why highlight the heroes as the stars??! Why not highlight the villains as the main stars and just state which heroines will be feature as their supporting cast in the stories??? The heroines seem like they couldn't fight themselves out of a paper bag, while the villains look like their the greatest thing since sliced bread!!

Oh!! I noticed Ishtar only preform fellatio on the villains, the thug, Prospero, Dr. Pretorius and Max Indeks, even making the villains henchman feel like she's performing fellatio when she's using her sex magic on them!! But not a hero, Rob,liberty omega or even someone she's suppose to care for, Paul Barnes, I wonder why?? Is Ishtar bias toward the villains too??? I keep forgetting to ask that question, over the past three years i've been following Ishtar, she's never done that for a good guys only for the bad guys, the good guys even get the short end of the stick even when it come to sex!!!
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » August 21st, 2013, 5:05 am

I"m sorry you were disappointed with parts of this update, C.L. I was figuring you'd be really happy with the last page.

I don't see Ishtar as a loser in the recent updates. She faced Prospero in a contest of magical and sexual skill, and at his current level of magical power they are about evenly matched. She felated Prospero because if she could make him ejaculate it would deflate his magical power, but the slave shackles prevented her from doing that. If it had been just Ishtar and Prospero facing off, it's not clear who would have won. But Ishtar had planned for that, since she had already coordinated with Panthera Khan, who would take out Prospero while Ishtar distracted him (distracting villains is kind of Ishtar's M.O.). I don't think Ishtar's a loser just becuase she got help winning the fight. Nobody calls General Patton a loser because he didn't personally kung fu fight every German soldier and Hitler all by himself.

In the backstory to this, in my creative process, Prospero has always been Panthera Khan's archenemy. I was making stories (not posted anywhere) of Panthera and Prospero long before I had invented the other characters in these comics. So, it was kind of important to me to have Panthera be the one that brought Prospero down in the end. Prospero's going to be a general archvillain for all the heroines, but with a particular focus on Panthera Khan.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » August 21st, 2013, 1:24 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote:I"m sorry you were disappointed with parts of this update, C.L. I was figuring you'd be really happy with the last page.

I don't see Ishtar as a loser in the recent updates. She faced Prospero in a contest of magical and sexual skill, and at his current level of magical power they are about evenly matched. She felated Prospero because if she could make him ejaculate it would deflate his magical power, but the slave shackles prevented her from doing that. If it had been just Ishtar and Prospero facing off, it's not clear who would have won. But Ishtar had planned for that, since she had already coordinated with Panthera Khan, who would take out Prospero while Ishtar distracted him (distracting villains is kind of Ishtar's M.O.). I don't think Ishtar's a loser just becuase she got help winning the fight. Nobody calls General Patton a loser because he didn't personally kung fu fight every German soldier and Hitler all by himself.

In the backstory to this, in my creative process, Prospero has always been Panthera Khan's archenemy. I was making stories (not posted anywhere) of Panthera and Prospero long before I had invented the other characters in these comics. So, it was kind of important to me to have Panthera be the one that brought Prospero down in the end. Prospero's going to be a general archvillain for all the heroines, but with a particular focus on Panthera Khan.

I did like the last page of this installment!! You know I think Prospero has been having his way to long!! His fall is way pass due!! The thing about Ishtar being a loser this installment, after all the things Prospero has stolen and done to Ishtar, all the things he gotten away with!! Ishtar couldn't find away to as least get these upper hand on him in this installment, Ishtar was still serving Prospero, as least for me it took away from the whole installment!! Ishtar never did get these upper hand on Prospero, I don't count the time she made him lose his magic by making him climax it wasn't face to face, it was like Ishtar was (hiding from Prospero because she knew she couldn't beat him face to face!!) One thing that was shown over and over again was Prospero getting the best of Ishtar!! As least to me it was your way of saying that Ishtar can't beat Lord Prospero!! He's more skilled, and is just plain better at using magic than Ishtar is!! Prospero was doing things with magic we never seen Ishtar do and beating foes that Ishtar had a hard time beating or beating foes that had defeated Ishtar!!Remember Ishtar couldn't beat him when he was a novice mage, she's not a match for him now that his magic is on the same level as her!! Lord Prospero is the real power when it come to magic!!

Ishtar is second best now, I think?? Judging by the lack of skill she showed during this whole saga, (I'm thinking that any wizard that try can beat Ishtar and do what Prospero did, becoming just as powerful as Ishtar!!) So I don't know where Ishtar rates in the Crypticverse when it come to the magical powers department ?? This saga has confirmed as least to me, that the Annunaki Gods must be one of the lower level pantheons of gods, and Ishtar is one of the lesser queens of the Gods!! It's pretty bad when a novice mage using low level magic can enslave her, steal magical knowledge from her and becomes more powerful and skilled at using magic then Ishtar. (It doesn't say much about Ishtar abilities and skills!!) :!: :!:

You keep telling me these are stories about heroines being mind controlled, so most of the screen time will be spend showing the heroines being mind controlled by their foes!! You also keep saying the heroines usually win off screen but that not featured on screen. While Ishtar and the heroines may win most of the time off screen, on screen they lose most of the time!! So if I go by what i see on screen where they lose most of the time, that these only thing l can think!! That Ishtar and her fellow heroines couldn't be very good at the hero stuff,because they don't win!!!! It's like anything, great armys, great teams, great boxers, it about winning!! A few examples of teams with winning history, baseball Yankees,football Steelers,and basketball Boston Celtics . To be thought of as a winner you have to win a lot, these heroines don't!! As least we rarely see the heroines win on screen, we mostly see them losing. I can't see what they do off screen!!!

Generals don't fight on the front line. Generals oversees the battle. So is Ishtar a general or a soldier fighting on the front line?? If she is a general, Ishtar wouldn't be facing off against Prospero, it would be Panthera Khan fighting Prospero. Ishtar would watch from a distance!! Generals fighting hand to hand on the front line is a TV thing. I can understand the last part of your comments about Panthera Khan bringing Prospero down!! Her and Prospero being created together and him being her archenemy first.
jrhcl2

PreviousNext

Return to Mr. Cryptic