Victory City: Lord Prospero saga

Discuss "American Goddess" and other stories with Mr. Cryptic!

Re: Victory City: Lord Prospero saga

Postby Mr. Cryptic » April 10th, 2013, 9:17 pm

After being sexually drained of his magical power by Ishtar, Prospero calls on his slave Brickhouse to help him regenerate his power!
But another hero comes to take on Prospero, bringing a surprising ally!
See the sexy action and the surprise appearance in Victory City #37, in the member's section now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33518

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » April 11th, 2013, 4:17 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! I like this installment a lot more than the last update, still very disappointed in Ishtar!! I wondering if bringing Ultra Maxima to help might be a big mistake!! One if Prospero sexual magic works on Ultra, there is no heroes that can stand against them, together Prospero and Ultar can take the heavens. I really don't think the Annunaki Gods are all that powerful, if Ishtar is one of the most powerful Gods in that realm, they could easily take her realm, the talk of Ishtar being this powerful Goddess is just talk, She is just smoke and mirror!! I have no faith in Ishtar or any of the Heroines in the legion, Prospero has made a fool out of all of them!! I have to add Brickhouse has been the biggest fool of all!! Beside how silly Prospero made Ishtar look in the Adventures of Ishtar!! I can't wait for Prospero to fall!! I don't like him and I'm sick of seeing him win!! CAN ANYONE TAKE HIM DOWN PLEASE!!

Second if Ultra Maxima is able to break Sovereign hold on her, that going to cause big trouble in the future! There no Heroes in the legion that can stand against her!! I use to think Ishtar was in Ultra league but not anymore!! She will let you down everytime!! I still think Ishtar share in the blame in what is happening in Victory City, the take over, her fellow heroines being enslaved!! Not by sleeping with Prospero, but her action after she was aware of what he was doing!! She defeated herself not Prospero with the way she reacted, still shocking even now!! A Goddess with her knowledge of magic and hundreds of years of using magic should be able to overcome a novice mage magic even if she was caught off guard!! Ishtar let everyone down!!

It will be interesting to see what role the queen of the night and her slaves Ocelot woman, American Goddess and her soon to be slaves Ishtar, Pitbull and Sonic Siren will play!! I wonder if the queen of night will want to take over Ishtar realm and become the new Queen of the Annunaki Gods as well as the leader of the Guild!! She is the real power!! She's the queen of queens not Ishtar!! The heroines have really looked bad in this story, the only role they have played, is the role of Slaves!! When are we going to see the heroes??????
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » April 24th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Liberty Omega and his unlikely ally, Ultra Maxima, stand against Lord Prospero and his love slave, Brickhouse!
Can Liberty Omega succeed where heroines have failed?
How will Ultra Maxima vast array of powers fare against the wily sorcerer?
The battle is on in Victory City #38, in the Member's section now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » May 8th, 2013, 11:41 pm

The phenomonally powerful mutant Ultra Maxima serves Sovereign as a slave!
At his command, she faces down the wizard Lord Prospero and his slave, Brickhouse!
Can even she resist his magic!?
Find out in Victory City #39, in the member's section, now!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=33518&g2_GALLERYSID=ede78974d213631956079d784655334e

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » May 9th, 2013, 2:16 am

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Now Ultra is free!! and has joined the guild!! It seem when a Villain is working for the good guy they start losing!! Ultra was a force when she battled the victory City heroes, but Prospero was able to use magic to disarm her one power at a time, why didn't Ishtar do this at any point in the Ultra sage?? This guy was a novice mage, he stole magical knowledge from Ishtar now he doing things Ishtar haven't shown she can do!?! Ishtar suppose to have thousands of years of experience with using magic, but the less experienced Prospero is more skilled at using magic then she is?!? Prospero is able to use magic to take Ultra powers away one power at a time one, and Ishtar is not able to do the same!?! HUH!!

Now I really don't understand Ishtar powers and knowledge of magic and Prospero powers and knowledge of magic!?! He faced Pitbull and defeated her, Ishtar faced Pitbull and Pitbull mopped the floor with Ishtar!! Ultra faced Pitbull and Sonic Siron and easily defeated them both, same thing with the queen of the night, I thought Ishtar magic was on the same level as Prospero. I also thought Ishtar was as powerful as Ultar!! Ishtar has faced the same heroes and the same challenges but has failed!! What's Ishtar deal?? I don't understand why she can't defeated lesser foes and overcome challenges she has more than enough power to overcome! Is the reason that these other with powers and abilities like Ishtar has or just plain smarter than she is or is it that Ishtar has spend so much time sitting on her throne being a Queen to her people, she has forgot how to fight!?! That would explain why she is slow to think on her feet and very slow to react!! Ishtar has clearly shown the inability to overcome challenges other with powers like her can easily overcome! WHY KEEP CALLING HER THE GREATEST HERO IN THE WORLD??? WHEN IT CLEAR SHE IS NOT!! The victory city series and her own series has revealed she's not a very skilled heroines and she's not that good at using magic!! A novice mage is better at using magic then she is!! I'm wondering how she got the title of the Goddess of war!! she can't fight !! She has shown very little skill or no skill when facing any villain or her fellow heroines that stand up to her, they beat her most of the time!!

Will the Victory City heroes ever defeat Prospero?? Just like you said on the other site, the Prospero sage is a never ending story! I for one will be glad when he defeated and we can move on to another story that feature another Villain. I for one wouldn't miss him!! I've seen enough of him in the last two years and five months!! I hope we don't see him for a while after this story is over!! Sorry!! I just don't like him!! Oh good installment!! But Prospero is still wining!! for me that make the update less enjoyable. Again don't like the guy. The Prospero sage has really opened my eye when it come to Ishtar, she not what I thought she was a powerful force!! She's hot!! I still like her!! But to me she has no skills when it come to being a heroine!!

I know I've been putting down Ishtar a lot lately, but with the powers and abilities she has!! It seem to me Ishtar should be wining a lot more than she does!?! Like i stated above, other with powers like her face the same challenges but overcome them!! I'm hoping to see a little more balance when it come to Ishtar and Brickhouse!! This is something I've been wondering about, is Brickhouse a hero or villain ?? Ishtar has looked really bad in the Prospero sage but brickhouse has looked even worse!! She spent more time serving villains than she ever has working with the heroes !! She did the something in the last sage!! Every villains she has faced she has been there fool!! Always thought when your the star of a series, your going to struggle some and you may lost something, but aren't you also suppose to hightlight the heroes Victorys too!! Instead of always showing the heroes losing most of the time. Why can't there be more balance??? Everything has been onesided Prospero way!! ( For me that has taking a lot of the enjoyment out of the story!!)
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » May 11th, 2013, 8:07 pm

Hi CL. Okay, first off, SPOILER WARNING.

The heroes ARE going to win in the end. I'm being fairly unoriginal in that I'm following a widely used model of heroic adventure stories: Things look really bad for the heroes until the end when they pull victory from the jaws of defeat.

That's a good question about Prospero's ability to drain Ultra Maxima's acquired powers. My thinking is 1) sorcery is an art, not a science. So, even if Prospero learns magic from Ishtar, he can use it in different way than she would. 2) He got lucky in that he used a spell that is particularly effective against Ultra Maxima. The spell he uses normally doesn't remove mutant powers, it just suprresses them temporarily. But in Ultra's case, her mutant power allows her to copy other mutant powers. The spell Prospero used actually erased some of those copied powers, a more severe effect than Prospero expected.

Also, things are not going all that well for Prospero. His army of monsters was wiped out by Ishtar, then he lost his magical mojo to her sexual tricks. He's recovered his magic since then, but he still hasn't had a chance to conjure up a new army of monsters. The Triskelions won't be able to hold the city unless their army gets reinforcements soon. Ultra Maxima is not the greatest ally in the world. She made it clear she considers Prospero her inferior. At the same time, Ultra has lost some of her powers. She's not as powerful as she was, although the degree of power loss is not clear. The Queen of the Night is conspiring against Prospero, and that's definitely not a good thing. Ishtar's in a tough spot, but so is Prospero.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » May 22nd, 2013, 10:20 pm

Mr. Cryptic wrote: The Queen of the Night is conspiring against Prospero, and that's definitely not a good thing.

I should have said that this in "not a good thing for Prospero" .
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » May 22nd, 2013, 10:28 pm

The two overlords of the Triskelion Guild finally face off with each other!
The sexy and spooky Queen of the NIght is feared by every villain!
Lord Prospero's has an arsenal of tantric spells to subdue and enslave!
Who will win!?
And do the heroines of Victory City have any chance to triumph over the winner!?
The Battle of Victory City rages on in Victory City #40, in the member's area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 5th, 2013, 11:10 pm

Lord Prospero hits the Queen of the Night with wave after wave of his hypnotic power!
Even with her incredible discipline, her will to resist is crushed and she falls under his power!
But does the sexy Queen have one more surprise for Prospero?
Find out in Victory City #41, in the member's area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » June 20th, 2013, 2:29 pm

The heroines of Victory City are finally free to fight back against the Triskelion Guild invasion!
As heroines battle thugs in the streets, Ishtar the love goddess and Ultra Maxima the mutant dominatrix duel in the sky!
The action is in Victory City #42, in the MC Comix member's area, now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » July 4th, 2013, 6:15 pm

Hello Mr. Cryptic!! Does Ishtar really need to be shown that Mutant powers are equal to her magic or superior to her ancient magic?? as Ultra Maxima put it!! Haven't a number of foes already demonstrated that to Ishtar, Omega woman, Hypnotica, Sonic Siron and Pitbull all soundly defeating Ishtar!! I'm starting to wonder who can Ishtar beat ?? She has shown she can't beat a foe with mutant powers, magical powers or no powers at all, who can Ishtar beat???
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 5th, 2013, 3:47 am

Well, check out the next update...
Mr. Cryptic

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 5th, 2013, 3:56 am

Heroines and villains battle for control of Victory City!
Ishtar and Ultra Maxima duel in the heavens!
Can Ishtar's sexual magic prevail over Ultra's mutant might!?
Find out in Victory City #43, in the member's area now!

Mr. Cryptic

Postby jrhcl2 » July 5th, 2013, 8:15 am

Hello Cryptic!! HOORAY!! NICE TO SEE ISHTAR WIN ONE!! We rarely see her win!! Showing she does has some skills and can think fast on her feet in combat!! This is one of the few times she's looked like the world greatest hero!! Defeating a powerful foe like Ultra Maxima!! Now the real challenge, can Ishtar defeat Lord Prospero?? Who has made her look like a (fool)!! Making Ishtar look like a (slow thinking, unskilled, minor league Sorceress with very little willpower)!!! We will see if Ishtar is as great of hero as everyone keep saying and thinks she is, this is Ishtar chance to prove she is a powerful Goddess of love and war with vast magical powers and knowledge, the world greatest hero!! Are will she be exposed as a ineffective hero ??

I know i've been putting Ishtar down a lot! Pointing out when she's defeated by a lesser foe, the reason is, she's a demigod i expect more from her!! Demigods are supposed to be a force of nature!! Ishtar has been a run of the mill hero, as least to me she hasn't been portrayed as a powerful demigod!! With the power she is said to have, you would think it would take a army to bring her down or as least another being with the power of a force of nature to defeated her!! This is my reason for questioning her skills and why i think she has come up short when it come to being a good hero, or as you would put it, a effective hero!! I know what your going to say!! This is a site that highlight heroines being mind controlled!! But still that the way i view her from the stories she has appeared in.
jrhcl2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » July 10th, 2013, 9:42 pm

Ishtar actually has an easier time fighting armies or ultra-powerful fighting machines than a clever normal villain who figures out how to use her sexual, magical energy against her.

She's kind of like Superman. An army of a thousand men couldn't beat him, but one untrained, unarmed person with a piece of kryptonite could.
Mr. Cryptic

PreviousNext

Return to Mr. Cryptic