A New Toy

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: A New Toy

Postby MacroLass » October 2nd, 2012, 4:32 pm

Trishbot wrote:Thanks! It's only going to get sexier from this point out! There are big plans afoot!

Good, because that's much better than big foots aplanned which I don't think targets the core fetish of this site. ;)
MacroLass

Postby Doctor Robo » October 2nd, 2012, 5:52 pm

Thanks for all of the comments, everyone. We're very please to see that you are enjoying this story.

I can only take a tiny bit of credit for how this has turned out. The original story idea was Trishbot's, and she has busted her pert little derriere to render such fabulous images of Renee in all her sensual glory. This story wouldn't have happened without her, and I want to make sure everyone knows that.

As a couple of you have surmised, "The New Toy" will serve as an introduction to a larger story that we're planning to unveil a few months down the road. The last two chapters of will answer some of your questions about where we're headed with this, and likely ask a few more!

Trishbot expertly answered several of your questions above, but please feel free to keep them coming. We truly enjoy the interaction!

- Doc

P.S.- I'm looking forward to that assessment, Leto17!
Doctor Robo

Postby Trishbot » October 2nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

MacroLass wrote:
Trishbot wrote:Thanks! It's only going to get sexier from this point out! There are big plans afoot!

Good, because that's much better than big foots aplanned which I don't think targets the core fetish of this site. ;)

Hey! I happen to like Monkey Business and Gorilla Gal's sexy big feet! *grumbles*
Trishbot

Postby Hector2 » October 7th, 2012, 12:15 pm

Dear Doc Robo and Trishbot:

To be perfectly sincere with you, I feel that the first three numbers were somewhat slow… the transformation was very slow and JT and Mike are not the most charismatic villains a story could have… but those defects were redeemed at issue # 4 of The New Toy.

First of all, the title… first I thought that the title could refer to Renee’s package. But now I think this title refers to Renee herself. Awesome!

And now that I have discovered the proposite, I could read again those scenes with Renee almost willingly being the medium to her own doom! Brilliant!

I really like when a fetish is used against the victim to trap her, and this tale has really pay off in this issue! Congratulations, I would like to see more scenarios just like this! And just as JT says:

“I do have to hand it to Pete and Polly, this stuff is pretty damn crazy, but also pretty cool!”

You can say it again J.T! I am already anxious to see those two characters!

Also, the yuxtaposition: her predicament with the mundane and pretty boring conversation of Mike and J.T. Really, evil is banal and those two are the most banal they are.

"Yeah, poor bastards, too bad Pete an Polly went nusto, and Terra disappeared. Whatever happened to her anyway?"

This is the first mention of Terra outside “Chain reaction” and I can see why… after she inyected her nanities herself (what kind of lousy scientific do that?) she was so nasty evil I am not surprised nobody cares.

So, this was great, I am anxious to see next issue and what happens to the Lovely Living Doll, the new toy!

So, Reene is encased on that Rubbery sheath? What is the process here?
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » October 8th, 2012, 7:32 pm

Thanks Hector. We're always happy to read your comments. It's still hard for me to grasp that people actually give a shit about our stories, but you all make it easier with your pointed commentary and honest reaction to the product we're putting out each and every week.

As I mentioned above, Pete and Polly will be coming very soon. They are two character created by Finister Foul, who has been gracious enough to allow me and Trishbot to debut them. We think you're really going to enjoy their special brand of villainy!

As for this particular plastic process... it's safe to say it isn't exactly the same procedure we've seen from Ringmistress, or Tulia, or Gilbert, or anyone else. But it's a close relative. However, this is more like a prototype of what we have seen in the past. I promise it will all be explained in good time.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby NoneNeeded » October 29th, 2012, 10:14 am

Looks like the 10/28 update was delayed. Not that it matters but was it production difficulties or the site update?
NoneNeeded

Postby Trishbot » October 29th, 2012, 10:17 am

NoneNeeded wrote:Looks like the 10/28 update was delayed. Not that it matters but was it production difficulties or the site update?

Yeah, sorry for the slight delay. I'm working on the update right now, actually. I got swamped this weekend with work, but it shouldn't be a much longer wait.
Trishbot

Postby NoneNeeded » October 29th, 2012, 10:33 am

Trishbot wrote:
NoneNeeded wrote:Looks like the 10/28 update was delayed. Not that it matters but was it production difficulties or the site update?

Yeah, sorry for the slight delay. I'm working on the update right now, actually. I got swamped this weekend with work, but it shouldn't be a much longer wait.

Then don't waste time replying! Your Fans await.

Thanks for the info though. Jpegger had said there would be no interruption of new material because of the site upgrade. I would almost suspect that the confluence of minor artist delays was a conspiracy intended to make him (her?) look bad.
NoneNeeded

Postby Trishbot » October 29th, 2012, 1:56 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot are pleased to present chapter five of their series “Grime City Stories: The New Toy”, only at MCcomix.com!

Cover page: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=58668

J.T. and Mikey have done their jobs and used Renee as their ultimate test subject, transforming her into a living, breathing human sex doll. But now they have to get her out of her house unnoticed and into the hands of their benefactor, a BRAND NEW villain never seen before in Metrobay history!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=56857

Hope you all enjoy!
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » October 29th, 2012, 5:48 pm

This story is rapidly becoming my favorite. I love ReneeDoll, she's awesome! I also loved how our two bad boys loaded her onto the jack and carried her out. Her transformation and design is just so sexy! WOW! I never knew stiff and rigid babes could be so hot! Man! She truly is the ultimate sex doll. Thanks! This story is excellent. I can't wait to see what Polly Vinyl does to put her through her paces.

All in all, I like the payoffs you give us such as being able to feast our eyes on the utterly lucious ReneeDoll's perfect body and her being moved around, and then springing on cliffhangers like PollyVinyl. I even enjoyed the jokes at her expense treating her as a sex object, such as how funny it was the dollification process made her boobs stuck out (which of course was an awesome scene in and of itself)-Excellent touch!. I actually hope she doesn't talk or even move-she's just becomes a passive, submissive toy to be used for the pleasure of others and traded among users as a kind of giant vibrator. It might even be interesting if she fell in the hands of a superheroine and fullfilled her more nefarious lustful desires for a time, or different vilians. It would also be nice if her consciousness was effectively "dollified," existing in an utterly passive submissive state rocked and programmed by sexual pleasure and intense sexual sensitivity as she is helpless to do anything and passive used, rendered content and orgasmic in her new permanent state., knowing only the perfect bliss of being used and sexual pleasure at being used...HEHEHEH :twisted: I guess my last point is that there is a very subtle and highly erotic element of erotic horror in the story akin to Tabico. In any event, looking forward to what happens next!

Amazing work!
leto17

Postby fools_page » October 31st, 2012, 3:25 pm

A good follow-up chapter, leading to even better things ahead. “Polly Vinyl”: I like the costume and the name. I believe I discern a bit of a plastic shine to her skin, as well, hinting at some biological connection between herself (the presumed inventor of the sex doll procedure) and the sex dolls.

So, pure speculation: Polly Vinyl was an APEX scientist attempting to recreate Terra Creed’s (The Ring Mistress) nanotechnology, specifically her nanodoll sex toys. I can easily see APEX’s interest in such things. However, our scientist suffers an accident during one of her experiments, during the course of which she was “plasticized” yet somehow retained independent volition (perhaps she was only “semi-plasticized”). She goes mad (not that any scientist working for Max Indeks is any model of sanity to begin with), breaks away from APEX, and develops a scheme to transform every other woman in Metrobay into a living sex toy as well. Renee is a test run of the procedure.

While I would enjoy other scenarios, this would be a fine thing for me, personally speaking. Looking forward to seeing what Renee will be like once the “attachment” is attached.

fools_page
fools_page

Postby anthryax » November 3rd, 2012, 11:18 am

where did it go? I can't find any of the "New Toy" albums anymore. Which makes me sad, as for now I have very limited internet availability, limited to the point where I can't justify a suscription until that changes (I have to chop down some trees, find a rural satellite internet provider, and set up the power station/generator/solar panel array...so a couple of months at least). I was hoping to get part 5 before I ran out of time. Oh well. Hopefully its there when I can re-suscribe again
anthryax

Postby Hector2 » November 3rd, 2012, 12:00 pm

Dear Trishbot and Doctor Robo:

“The new toy” # 5 is light in action, and almost everything of it can be reduced to “Mike and J. T. manage to not screw it up despite his best efforts to do it.

The whole point of treating Renee as an object seems to be this issue theme. She is transported like a common appliance, talking about “objectification” of a woman!

J.T. and Mike are two idiots: Mike attempt to take advantage of Renee could have goad him into “Penis doom” (I love that expression). Then those two genius take back Renne in the front door of his house (What if someone sees them? I know this is Metrobay, but a delivery guy moving a sex doll that seems extremely similar to the owner of the house is not gonna get attention?

But where they truly excel is at the Abandoned Warehouse. I suppose they have never read a superhero comic book, movie or tv show and don’t understand why the villains chose that.

Well, fortunately there is a new character: the long awaited presentation of Poly Vinyl! (and I mean it, reading J.T. and Tezuka as our protagonist is no small feat for a reader!

PD: Maybe Foolspage is unto something?
Hector2

Postby leto17 » November 6th, 2012, 9:01 am

Hello. I am curious as to why the set is down now. Hopefuly it comes back up soon and the story is continued!
leto17

Postby dumbtime » November 6th, 2012, 4:55 pm

Here is why you can't see them -

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12818&p=24210#p24210
dumbtime

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot