To Love And Obey

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

To Love And Obey

Postby Trishbot » November 25th, 2010, 11:13 am

Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Finister Foul and I are back with the start of a brand new tale of love, drama, suspense, and lots and lots of naughty mind control and kinky sex!

Max Indeks and a few of his devious friends are enjoying an evening of male bonding, but it's not long before the men begin boasting of their beautiful and busty trophy wives! The wives are brought in and a competition begins to determine which wife is truly the most beautiful, loyal, and obedient of them all! But the wives share a dark secret... some of them are actually noble crimefighters brainwashed into a life of submission to their villainous husbands! As things get heated, Max's own wife stumbles in on the shenanigans... and she's not looking too happy! Find out what's happening in "To Love & Obey", a brand new story available exclusively at MCComix!

You can see the new issue here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=17351

Also, as a special bonus, you can get caught up to speed on the brainwashed women in this comic in their original debut tales!

See how Juris Prudence was brainwashed here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=17422

Find out how Freedom Girl wound up enslaved here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=17423

Thanks for supporting MCComix everyone and I hope you enjoy the comics!
Trishbot

Re: To Love And Obey

Postby cvn88 » November 26th, 2010, 10:48 pm

Excellent first issue! I like where this story seems to be heading, and only hope it ends with our former heroines remianing happily married :-)

Already looking forward to the next issue!
cvn88

Postby Tecknophyle » November 27th, 2010, 1:03 am

What a cunning plan!

Will Vivienne carry out her devious operation and then be informed by ROPE's crack team of legal eagles that it won't work?
Tecknophyle

Postby begbie_rentonspud » November 27th, 2010, 12:40 pm

I have to say, this had to be some of yours and Finster's best work to date, in my opinion.

In terms of the writing, it was pretty spot on in terms of flow. Not that you don't have some sort of bump in your other stories. This one just seemed to move along pretty well. Not sure if that makes any sense. And it also helps that this story had a lot of sex in it In terms of the art, the blank expressions on the girls faces, the scenery and sex scenes... Top notch.

Thanks for the amazing,

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby Akonkid » November 28th, 2010, 2:50 am

What an amazing first issue! Full of intrigue, character development, and a plethora of fine, mindless naked ladies! Just the type of stories I love and admire!

I'll say that it is VERY nice to see the grand return of Juris Prudence and Freedom Girl into the mix of things. They've been absent far too long and catching up with them was long overdue. Thankfully, it seems they're doing "just fine" in their new lives... and they certainly have never looked better.

In fact, the whole comic was a treat for the eyes. Finister Foul's work continues to boggle my mind and this was one of his best issues yet! Even Ava and Vivian proved to be gorgeous characters that I wouldn't have any qualms about seeing much, much more of them.

Excellent job! I look forward to the next issue with great anticipation!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » November 28th, 2010, 4:27 pm

I am loving this series so far, and it's just getting started! First, the mind controlled wives angle is something that deserves to be exploited, and I think Trishbot and Finister will do a great job. Second, we haven't seen much about Janice and Paula in years, so it's nice to see two dormant characters revived and given a sexy makeover.

I'm looking forward to seeing where this series leads. Which other Metrobabes will become enslaved ROPE wives? The possibilities are limitless!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby dumbtime » November 29th, 2010, 2:15 pm

I've been wondering for so long how the fate of both those old requests would work themselves back into the Metrobay Universe again. Trish has done an outstanding job of weaving them together and introducing an outstanding storyline that I can only imagine is going to be wild and so hot.

I've been priviledged to use Freedom Girl as the junior partner to Freedom Broad/American Amazon in the Freedom Duo but to see her in the story that Trish and Fin are unfolding is triplely awesome to experience. I can't wait to see how these two brainwashed bimbofied ex superheriones are going to be used in what seems like a brilliant idea developing for the perpetrator of pink crime-fighting.

I've also had a secret fondness for the sultry villian Ava LaPette/Madame Mynx and I beleive she is as down right notorious as Max and Vivian.

I would like to add, and add as often as I can, the artwork done by Fin is more than magnificent. The new look v4 version of Paula is outstanding. I can only hope to one day come half as close to generating that type of work with her in the Freedom Duo comic. I think sometime soon I will begin dabbling in the v4 types when the cash flow will allow me to.

I concur with what the others have mentioned, this story has the looks of being one phenomenal telling in the making.
dumbtime

Postby Trishbot » January 28th, 2011, 2:25 am

Hi y'all! Finister Foul and I are here with the second chapter of "To Love & Obey"!

Seeking a way to rid Max of his obsession with Pink Pussycat and to inherit the fortune that Kaitlin Sinclair was willed, Vivian Indeks begins to carry out her scheme to manipulate the heroine into forfeiting her claim of ownership by setting her up as a blushing bride-to-be for Max's protege Preston Prescott! But Vivian's matchmaking skills may not be up to snuff to convince the noble heroine to take the plunge and give the misguided Preston a shot... but luckily Vivian's got an ace up her sleeve that is sure to convince Pink Pussycat that Preston's not so bad after all! Will Vivian succeed, or will fate forever intervene between these two star-crossed lovers? Find out in "To Love & Obey" issue 2, only at MCComix!

You can catch it here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=19608

I hope you all enjoy! Take care everyone, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby TheAngelicOne » January 28th, 2011, 2:10 pm

Wow, just as poor Finnister was ill, we get yet another surprise. XD Serious, the guy spoils us rotten. X3

Anyway, great story! I always wanted to see more of Kaltlin Sinclair outside of her heroine life, getting into sexy situations and powerless to do anything without her kitty collar, hehheh. I look SUPER forward to seeing where this goes next, like if she gets turned into a housewife and what sort of device will complete her transformation (Just like the 2 heroines before her). XD

But well done guys, you've been on a roll as of late! Hope the next issue comes real soon. X3
TheAngelicOne

Postby steverogers5 » February 3rd, 2011, 1:34 pm

THANK YOU!! I've been aching to see Pink Pussycat succumb to some sort of mind control. She's usually always managing to wiggle her way out of it! :roll: ;)

Can't wait to see Max's reactions, to someone else getting what he's been after for so long! :mrgreen:
steverogers5

Postby Tecknophyle » February 3rd, 2011, 8:33 pm

I would still love to see the plan go successfully only for Vivienne, to her horror and disgust, realize that a legal name change (even for marriage) does not, in fact, mean anything whatsoever.

(Try and convince the bank you don't owe old debts any more because your name changed due to marriage, the IRS that you don't owe any back taxes, or the police that your old criminal record doesn't count because there's a different name on it.)
Tecknophyle

Postby Hector2 » February 13th, 2011, 12:23 am

Hi Trishbot and Finister Foul

First of all, I want to congratulate you both for this excellent tale.

Second, I want to thank Finister for the character of Janie La Rousella at Wedding14. Thank you Finister! (It was discussed in a Hip comix forum).

By the way Trishbot, do you know if AkonKid could answer the thread I initiated (Femcops "The Big Bust" at Hipcomix), I would like his opinion about some fanfic I want to do with his characters...

Thank you!
Hector2

"Love & Obey" delay

Postby Trishbot » March 25th, 2011, 3:47 pm

Hey everyone! Just an update. My photoshop has been crashing on me and I have been struggling to get my To Love & Obey issue done. I'm troubleshooting and I'll see if I can't get it working again, and as soon as I get it finished up I'll upload it. Just letting you all know there might be a bit of a delay until I do.

Thanks for understanding!
Trishbot

Re: "Love & Obey" delay

Postby steverogers5 » March 25th, 2011, 4:09 pm

No worries. These things happen. Thanks for keeping us all up to date. I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait! :)
steverogers5

Re: "Love & Obey" delay

Postby begbie_rentonspud » March 26th, 2011, 10:03 am

Well, I for one, don't understand!... I'm just kidding. Technology ain't perfect.

begbie_rentonspud
"And the game was mine"
begbie_rentonspud

Next

Return to Trishbot