Catatonic Kitty

Discuss the "Metrobay Universe" and other stories with Finister Foul!

Re: Catatonic Kitty

Postby Northern Chill » January 9th, 2011, 11:25 am

Hi, everybody, Northern Chill here. Finister Foul has asked me to take up the writing for Catatonic and I've accepted. Hopefully, I can do Finister's amazing artwork justice with the story I've drawn up. If not, feel free to hurl virtual vegetables my way....:D

Today, this chapter not only involves our favourite purring pussy Pink Pussycat but a new character...a woman who finds out that working for APEX may not be a dream job but just the opposite. Find out what happens in "Catatonic Playpets: Dreams and Nigtmares", now available in the member's section here at MCComix.

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=18854
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby begbie_rentonspud » January 9th, 2011, 12:05 pm

Wow... What a very welcoming (and sexy) surprise! I'm not a cat person, but I could make an exception. Kudos on another great issue.

Begbie
begbie_rentonspud

Postby TheAngelicOne » January 9th, 2011, 5:17 pm

Another surprise update, is this a recurring theme? XD

Either way, great work you too! Very smexy. :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby leto17 » January 9th, 2011, 5:32 pm

I like Fran Hill, or Franibot. I hope to see more of her in the future. The sex was fantastic and the MC was spot on. A very pleasant surprise! Its good to see the robounit designs back in action. It will also be nice to discover what's up with Danibot and Gingerbot.
leto17

Postby cvn88 » January 9th, 2011, 6:07 pm

Other than the return of "dumb" Max (give me news I don't like, I punish you) everything about this update was fantastic! I echo leto in hoping for more of franibot in the future. (And some more "Yes, Master"s from PP wouldn't hurt either.
cvn88

Postby bluemax2 » January 10th, 2011, 9:21 am

Finn:
Loved the update. Very exciting!
I'm glad you brought the greybots back. Now Max has 3 greybots. How many others will fall into that trap?
And when can we see Danibot and Gingerbot again?
Will Max have his wife and others in his wife's family become greybots?
Will Pussycat become a greybot?
Will we see a greybot orgy?

I just love your vision as well as your bdsm bent applied to mc (even when there is no mc). Very nice!
By the way have you ever thought of balletboots/balletheels for the drones, slaves or captives?

Keep up the great work, can' t wait to see more, soon hopefully.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby madcap » January 10th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Northern Chill and Finn, that was a FANTASTIC chapter! Man, I never get tired of seeing victims get turned into those grey robot women. The ONLY thing that would have made that scene any hotter would have been if the Dani or Gingerbot had been present to offer confirmation of the kind of fate that Fran was about to receive.

I look forward to seeing where this story is going, and I certainly hope that we see the Franibot get some "testing" next chapter!! Keep up the good work guys! This chapter really impressed me, and it was an unexpected and very pleasant surprise to boot!
madcap

Postby dumbtime » January 11th, 2011, 8:53 am

Awesome update guys. I really dig the creation of the new fembot. Looks like the position of Supervisor of the lab is a very volitle job to have at Apex Labs and not so aspiring to most that work there. Especially when Max acts on whims and can't stand anyone acting independent of those desires or failing to help that whim completely succeed.
dumbtime

Postby Northern Chill » January 11th, 2011, 4:47 pm

Thanks, everybody, for the comments. Fin and McTek (who helped out on this chapter) deserve the majority of praise in this chapter...phenomenal work by both of them!

As for future chapters, I will say Franbot will appear again as the story shifts focus to Max's plan.... :twisted:
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Trishbot » January 20th, 2011, 12:29 pm

A great issue. A lot can be done with those dream machines, and I'm glad Max is giving them a thorough work over. Fran was a great addition, and while it's a shame we won't get to see much of her personality now, she's a busty, hot addition to his group of obedient robot harem.

I guess Mike and JT get a promotion again too.
Trishbot

Postby finister » March 23rd, 2011, 1:31 am

Greetings fellow controllers and beauties controlled!

Today we bring you part 3 of the catatonic series... Catatonic Tots... "Hi Tech Trysts"

Written by NorthenChill who says:

"With the visors deemed usuable, J.T. undertakes the work necessary to start the work for using them according to his boss' plan. For this to go, J.T. decides to use a little subterfuge and a pair of Squad members he is well acquainted with from past encounters. Find out what lays ahead in Catatonic Toys: Hi Tech Trysts..brought to you thanks to the amazing talents of Finister Foul and MCTek and scripted by Northern Chill. Thanks for supporting MCcomix and enjoy this chapter!!"

Check it out here:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=14365

Thanks for supporting MCComix.com !!
finister

Postby TheAngelicOne » March 23rd, 2011, 12:09 pm

Wow, you wait long for a kitty MC update, and then two come along at the same time!

You are beyond awesome Finister. :3
TheAngelicOne

Postby dumbtime » March 23rd, 2011, 2:37 pm

Super hot update. Loved seeing Silver Satin/Marcy getting it on with J.T. I think duping her and Mechanca was the best way to get them inside SS. They were the best lithmus test for the visors.

For a future idea in the series, It would be awesome to see the process as it is happening to the victim as the devices makes them slip into the deep slumber that puts them in the dream scenario.
dumbtime

Postby Hector2 » March 23rd, 2011, 11:42 pm

Dear Finister:

Do robots dream of electric sheep?

I ask you this because the Apex technology JT is using could have worked with Marcy, but how could have worked in an artificial construct like Mechana, who has not the need to sleep? What if Mechana’s err.. Antivirus defenses checked the program in the technology sent to them? Mechana is not someone whom you will risk being angry at you, as JT knows so well from past interactions…

Anyway, I loved this chapter, but I think Mechana was one of the only members of the Superheroines who could have been unaffected by this device… unless you know, the guy behind the technology was coached by Belinda or Ted… But I digress as always.

I love Marcy, but between her and Mechana, Mechana wins: Tall, dark and beautiful, constructed to obey and have sex, and his incredible long hair… and incredible… erh… accessories… if you know what I mean by that… she truly is a male fantasy. If we include she is practically inexhaustible… well, you know… I will say it: She is a dream come true.

And about the last panel: Why everyone in Metrobay is a jerk? Why O’Sullivan parks in prohibited space just out of a Police precint? What’s with the uniform? I’m not complaining, by the way.

Thanks for your work!

Hector
Hector2

Postby lordsomno » March 24th, 2011, 7:23 am

Great update! Unexpected but very welcome. I love the new visors and it will be interesting to see how the rest of the SS is programmed by them. What will they be made to do and consider completely normal?
lordsomno

PreviousNext

Return to Finister Foul