So here I am

Discuss "Maxine Midnight" and other stories with Drake!

So here I am

Postby The_Drake » August 27th, 2010, 3:39 pm

Okay...

So by way of Introduction. I am Drake.

I'm a long time artist in a particular fetish community; who auditioned for MCComix on their recent artist's drive. While I have not previously created a lot of work in the Mind Control genre in specific; there is enough comfortable fetish overlap for me to feel comfortable.

So what's on the plate?
Leftover pizza.
Wrong plate.

I have two mind control comics on the go right now. The first is Maxine Midnight, a two-fisted pulp adventure in the style of the Shadow, the Spider and The Red Panda (seriously, the Red Panda is awesome.) Maxine has a mind that can bend the thoughts of her foes, and a body that bends in enticing ways, drawing very different thoughts. Accompanied by her bodyguard Lucinda Metzger, the most dangerous thing to emerge from Germany since the Bagger 288 - Maxine is on a mission to keep her city safe.

Up next on the mind control comic cavalcade is something I am calling Demonstrance. Nybbas, the demoness of dreams and visions ventures up/down/sideways to the mortal realm to help the fetish friendly truly realize their dreams. These are stories of mind control families, wrapped in the narrative envelope of Nybbas's own journey as she butts horns (and perhaps horns butts) with her fellow demons and all the forces above and below. This comic allows me to fully play with the dexterous use of language, puns and sometimes obscure references that I enjoy. As well as being full of mind control, beautiful women, sexy avatars from both sides of the battle... And boobs. Lots of boobs.

So, feel free to stop by, say hi, or even drop a suggestion for upcoming story arcs, or a fantasy for Nybbas to bring to life.

Cheers,
Drake
The_Drake

Re: So here I am

Postby Northern Chill » August 27th, 2010, 7:50 pm

Hi Drake,

Welcome and nice to see you displaying your work here at the site. For the two arcs you're going to be posting here, are they going to be ongoing type arcs or a series of short stories?

Looking forward to your stories...:)

Northern Chill
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Hector2 » November 28th, 2010, 10:33 am

HI Drake:

I love your "Maxine Midnight" tale. Despite I didn't grew up reading "Two fisted tales", I saw "Green Hornet" in the TV, I think it's the better example you can get of those type of stories besides "Tales of the Gold Monkey". I loved the part where the chauffer gives Maxine exactly what she deserves. If only Kato would have the chance with Britt!

I'm also interested in the "Statuization" angle. I love those.

Thanks for your good job and wellcome!

Hector
Hector2

Postby leto17 » December 5th, 2010, 6:10 pm

I really enjoy how you mix statuphilia with mind control .Excellent and very sexy work!
leto17

Postby The_Drake » December 8th, 2010, 5:52 pm

Thanks Leto. Mind Control is still a bit of a new genre for me, but I am really warming to the possibilities. Most of my previous fetish work is in inanimate transformations, which is my favorite fantasy fetish, be it Midas, Medusa or anywhere in between.

Cheers,
Drake
The_Drake

Return to Drake