A New Toy

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

A New Toy

Postby Trishbot » July 29th, 2012, 7:16 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot are pleased to announce the debut of their new series “Grime City Stories: The New Toy” exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=51519

Renee Burke is a very attractive and driven woman who runs her own business and meets with high-powered Metrobay clients on a daily basis. It’s safe to say she is the type of person who always gets what she wants. So what could possibly go wrong when she pulls a few strings to get her hands on the latest APEX Industries gadget…?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=42879

For more information on Metrobay Comix visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Re: A New Toy

Postby Ghosthand » July 29th, 2012, 7:39 pm

Very nice :) It's good to see Micky and JT out in the field. With those two on the loose who knows what might happen!
Ghosthand

Postby leto17 » July 30th, 2012, 5:49 am

Renee is smokin' hot. I look forward to what happens next!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » August 5th, 2012, 11:55 pm

Trishbot,
I'm enjoying the first installment of this story. Can't wait to see what's coming. Hopefully soon and with a grey latex wrapper?
Love the name of the street she lives on too (wink!).

Keep up the great work and imagination.

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Doctor Robo » August 8th, 2012, 6:43 pm

Thanks for the comments, everyone. Trishbot did a great job on the art in this chapter, particularly the visual design of the fetching Miss Burke.

Be sure to stay tuned for more on this story, because the action is going to heat up very quickly!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Trishbot » August 12th, 2012, 12:52 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot are pleased to present chapter two of their series “Grime City Stories: The New Toy”, exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=53426

Lovely Renee Burke has just received a personal delivery of the latest APEX gadget, and can’t wait to try it out for the very first time. But what happens when this special toy gives her something more than she bargained for?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=43355

For more information on Metrobay Comix visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby lordsomno » August 13th, 2012, 1:36 pm

What happened to Renee? What is so concerned about? Am I missing something obvious?
lordsomno

Postby msgrey » August 13th, 2012, 10:04 pm

Hello Trishbot! I have some comments about A New Toy:

it is a mysterious story no? firstly it seem to violate this rule of Apex toys must be more advanced than past parts, from advanced graybots we come to a dildo? or is it a just a dildo ;) ?

secondly, the videoscreen shows two ring mistress nano dolls from resort tales, has Apex found ring mistresses technolgy? i fear for Metrobay if they have! but she does not have the skin of a nanodoll after and her hypnosis is very brief.

I am curious, she is not a ring mistress nano doll, but she has also broken her mind control, is this part of Apex plan?
msgrey

Postby kakyo001 » August 14th, 2012, 12:01 am

lordsomno wrote:What happened to Renee? What is so concerned about? Am I missing something obvious?

it seems while she came her dildo 'came' too... that threw her out of her little fantasy (at least for now... she's still wearing the headphones)
kakyo001

Postby Hector2 » August 17th, 2012, 10:23 pm

Dear Trish and Doc Robo:

The new toy # 1 was a great introductory issue: As those go, introduced a new character and let us see another facet of those two guys, Tezuka and J.T, doing what they do better: Mischief… I was going to say that they will screw it up sooner or later, but this is their first issue and even they cannot be so fast.

Oh, and those technology only can be from certain Marvin Q. Great!

I'm anxious to see next issue!
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » August 19th, 2012, 4:27 pm

kakyo001 wrote:
lordsomno wrote:What happened to Renee? What is so concerned about? Am I missing something obvious?

it seems while she came her dildo 'came' too... that threw her out of her little fantasy (at least for now... she's still wearing the headphones)

Very astute observation, kakyo001!
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » August 19th, 2012, 4:29 pm

msgrey wrote:it is a mysterious story no? firstly it seem to violate this rule of Apex toys must be more advanced than past parts, from advanced graybots we come to a dildo? or is it a just a dildo ;) ?

secondly, the videoscreen shows two ring mistress nano dolls from resort tales, has Apex found ring mistresses technolgy? i fear for Metrobay if they have! but she does not have the skin of a nanodoll after and her hypnosis is very brief.

I am curious, she is not a ring mistress nano doll, but she has also broken her mind control, is this part of Apex plan?

I can say that some things in Metrobay aren't what they initially appear to be. Renee's dildo definitely falls into that category.

We chose those two characters to appear in the video for a reason. What reason is that? Only time will tell!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Doctor Robo » August 19th, 2012, 4:31 pm

Hector2 wrote:Dear Trish and Doc Robo:

The new toy # 1 was a great introductory issue: As those go, introduced a new character and let us see another facet of those two guys, Tezuka and J.T, doing what they do better: Mischief… I was going to say that they will screw it up sooner or later, but this is their first issue and even they cannot be so fast.

Oh, and those technology only can be from certain Marvin Q. Great!

I'm anxious to see next issue!

So you're saying that Marvin created the video that Renee was watching? That's a great attention to detail. Why else would APEX have hired him? :)
Doctor Robo

Postby Ghosthand » August 21st, 2012, 3:56 pm

Ok, I'm starting to put some pieces together here. As always this is just my wild imagination formulating what might be going on.

1. The dildo delivered something, no idea what yet.

2. Marvin made the video. He is a expert at hypnotic programs made to control women.

3. Marvin's true love Liz Trance is on loan Madam Minx for a new project she is working on.

4. Madam Minx is working with Max on a mew project involving a beauty salon.

5. Here is the big clue, Madam Minx owns a nanodoll that she bought before the Ring Mistress's operation was shut down.

So, here is my wild concluion, Madam Minx and Apex have been working on reverse engineering the nanodoll transformation. Marvin has made a program to reprogram the vicim. Mikey and J.T. are testing the nanobots and program before Madam Minx unveils it in her new beauty salon. Although she hasn't started to change just yet (she was just exposed at the end of the last chapter) Renee is doomed to be the first of a new line of nanodolls :)

I could be all wrong but man I hope not :twisted:
Ghosthand

Postby bluemax2 » September 1st, 2012, 10:27 am

Trishbot:
I'm really enjoying where this story is going. And now that we see what's coming in the previews, wow!
I can't wait.
Can't we see them sooner?
Perhaps a few work in progress pictures?
Especially of the plasticized drone doll.

Thanks for your great work, as usual. Keep it up.

Regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Next

Return to Trishbot