Tinkering With Nature

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

Re: Tinkering With Nature

Postby Tecknophyle » May 23rd, 2012, 7:11 pm

Ghosthand wrote:I had a wicked thought today of how Dr. Tinker could make a ton of money. Since it looks like her goal of turning Ms. Metrobay flat chested is not working as planned she could turn it to her advantage. Mind wipe Ms. Metrobay, lock her in the machine with some additions to feed and dispose of waste and put the other part of the machine in another room. She could make a fortune giving the women of Metrobay the 'most perfect set of tits in all of Metrobay"! Ms. Mertobay would become a living breast inhancer machine:) Of course this is if the doctor survives her latests predicament....

She doesn't need to do that. Tinker has access to:

1. A transformation ray that can (at least temporarily) give a woman a bimbo's body (Origin of Clawdette);
2. the APEX Labs transformation booth that has permanent effects (see Ginger Monroe and Adonis); and
3. the chemicals Miasma Man produced which caused breast expansion in Nightengale.
Tecknophyle

Postby Ghosthand » May 23rd, 2012, 8:43 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:
Ghosthand wrote:I had a wicked thought today of how Dr. Tinker could make a ton of money. Since it looks like her goal of turning Ms. Metrobay flat chested is not working as planned she could turn it to her advantage. Mind wipe Ms. Metrobay, lock her in the machine with some additions to feed and dispose of waste and put the other part of the machine in another room. She could make a fortune giving the women of Metrobay the 'most perfect set of tits in all of Metrobay"! Ms. Mertobay would become a living breast inhancer machine:) Of course this is if the doctor survives her latests predicament....

She doesn't need to do that. Tinker has access to:

1. A transformation ray that can (at least temporarily) give a woman a bimbo's body (Origin of Clawdette);
2. the APEX Labs transformation booth that has permanent effects (see Ginger Monroe and Adonis); and
3. the chemicals Miasma Man produced which caused breast expansion in Nightengale.

A transformation ray, 50,000 dollars.
Transformation booth, 7 million dollars.
Breast enhancing chemicals, a few hundred dollars and a BJ for Miasma Man.
Turning Ms. Metrobay into a breast enhancing machine, priceless.
Ghosthand

Postby Champ » May 31st, 2012, 7:24 am

This series is getting better and better! Can't wait for the next issue. ^_^
Champ

Postby Trishbot » June 3rd, 2012, 7:17 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present chapter six of “Grime City Stories: Tinkering With Nature” - exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=47761

What a startling development! Dr. Tinker’s victory over Ms. Metrobay is short lived, as the super sexy superheroine has absorbed the radioactive powers of Super Freak and become a super Ms. Metrofreak herself! Now the only thing that stands between the doctor and a severe beating is 6’6” of Super Freak, and Ms. Metrobay is definitely not in the mood to play nice!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=40542

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/ or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby Ghosthand » June 3rd, 2012, 9:54 pm

Great story and art, but an expected turn of events:) I look forward to the next issue to see if there are any other curves you have to throw at us :)
Ghosthand

Postby Hector2 » June 7th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Dear Trishbot:

I’m sorry about my confusion between your art and Finister’s art. You have really outdone yourself in this arc. The art is so beautiful and sexy!

The thing I liked the most about Tinkering with Nature # 5 was the irony: If only Dr. Tinker would have respected Agent 69 enough to ask her what happened in the Mayor’s office, she surely would not have Shelley be near Ms. Metrobay when she was enjoying the mayor, so to speak.

Great issue!
Hector2

Postby Hector2 » June 30th, 2012, 9:47 pm

Dear Trishbot and Doctor Robo:

What I like about Tinkering with Nature # 6 (and the whole Metrobay universe) is that there is hope, and that the good and kindness of the heroines (and some villains) is strong enough to counterattack the evil of the villains.

The fact that Shelley wanted to save the despicable doctor, and the fact that Ms. Metrobay managed to control herself, were some details that show that in Metrobay, good can win.

Oh, and I loved the quote: Kelly is the strongest there is in Metrobay! Cool Hulk reference guys!

Congratulations!
Hector2

Postby Doctor Robo » July 1st, 2012, 12:58 pm

Thanks Hector and Ghosthand! Look for the conclusion of the story later today!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Ghosthand » July 1st, 2012, 3:33 pm

Been checking here every few hours for it :)
Ghosthand

Postby Trishbot » July 1st, 2012, 5:26 pm

From Metrobay Comix, Doctor Robo and Trishbot proudly present the seventh and final chapter of “Grime City Stories: Tinkering With Nature” - exclusively at MCcomix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=48315

Ms. Metrobay has escaped Dr. Tinker’s lab, but still carries with her Super Freak’s enormous power… and uncontrollable sex drive! When handsome Officer Jones happens by on his nightly beat, Ms. Metrobay’s supercharged libido goes into overdrive, and only Mick can help her get the relief she seeks!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=42035

For more information on Metrobay Comix and MCcomix.com, visit our Metrobay Encyclopedia wiki at http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/or our deviantART page at http://metrobay-comix.deviantart.com/.
Trishbot

Postby Ghosthand » July 1st, 2012, 5:45 pm

Very nice ending :) I'm kinda interested in what ramifications this might have in the future.
Ghosthand

Postby Trishbot » July 1st, 2012, 6:02 pm

Ghosthand wrote:Very nice ending :) I'm kinda interested in what ramifications this might have in the future.

I'm curious what interested you and what ramifications you THINK might occur now after this little incident?
Trishbot

Postby Ghosthand » July 1st, 2012, 6:28 pm

Trishbot wrote:
Ghosthand wrote:Very nice ending :) I'm kinda interested in what ramifications this might have in the future.

I'm curious what interested you and what ramifications you THINK might occur now after this little incident?

How will this affect the relationship between Ms. Metrobay and the Mayor? It was quite obvious that the mayor was under some kind of mind control or just as bad as the villians, what way does Ms. Metrobay see this?

How will this all affect Ms. Metrobay psycologically? It was obvious that Dr. tinker thought that her beauty was just in her tits, and to some degree so did Ms. Metrobay. Does everyone think that way, or more importantly, does Ms. Metrobay believe they do? How will this affect her opinion of herself?

Dr. Tinker has gone from a villian who is 'just doing her job' to growing a strong hatered for the heroines and a desire to degrade and destroy them. Has she stepped over the line from villian to supervillian? Will we see more of her attempts to destroy the lovely heroines of Metrobay?

Those are just a few things I see :)
Ghosthand

Postby msgrey » July 2nd, 2012, 1:54 pm

Hello trishbot! some comments for Tinkering with Nature:

i like the mayor getting 'enhanced' from Ms. Metrobay, it was well deserved! But now I think that Dr. Tinker will do something much worse.maybe to all of metrobay?

But I am confused a bit. this was the final chapter? Ms. Metrobay doesnt go after the doctor or the mayor? What will the mayor do now that her secrets out?

Does Ms. Metrobay plan to gather other squadmembers to combat Doctor Tinker? Surely she must want her brought to justice!
msgrey

Postby Ghosthand » July 2nd, 2012, 3:20 pm

Trishbot wrote:

OH!! One last thing I just thought of today, are we sure the irridite radiation is totally out of Ms. Metrobay's system? If she gets sexually frustrated will she hulk out again?? I could see it now, Ms. Metrobay to Max, "Don't make me horney... You wouldn't like me when I'm horney!"
Ghosthand

PreviousNext

Return to Trishbot