Status Update 6/14 - New Story Coming SOON!

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Status Update 6/14 - New Story Coming SOON!

Postby Akonkid » June 14th, 2010, 11:41 am

Hey everyone! I have a lot of exciting things going on and a lot of awesome things in the pipeline for you all to enjoy!

With so much going on, I figured I'd take a moment to give everyone an update on my work and tease my plans for the future.

First off, "Body Image" with Trishbot is going exceedingly well. We've already got 8 issues worth of content done, and I dare say it's some of the hottest work I've ever produced. Be sure to check them out as they're posted!

Secondly, "The Past & Present of Duality Dame" is nearing its finish. Don't worry, the best stuff is yet to come, but I'm building towards the finale now, so expect things to heat up very soon and very quickly.

Next, I've helped fulfill some fan request images. One, in particular, is a naughty 10-girl orgy of some of the best and bustiest of superheroes. Wanna see it? It's right here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=8317

Finally, plans are already underway for my next big story. But what will it be about? Who will the lead heroine be? Will there be mind control? Well, I won't spoil everything, but if you want a teaser about the next big thing in Liberty Grove, check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=8321

Alright everyone. That should be it for now. Feel free to speculate, comment, and ask any burning questions. I'll be back with a new "Duality Dame" issue tonight. Until then, take care and have fun!

EDIT: More teasers. An old, familiar heroine is returning to the world of Liberty Grove! Who could it be? http://www.mccomix.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=8345
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: Status Update 6/14 - New Story Coming SOON!

Postby Northern Chill » June 14th, 2010, 11:59 am

First off, I've been thoroughly enjoying DD's origin tale and this upcoming chapter has me particularly intrigued with a cover that hints at abilities never associated with the heroine.

I really, really like the 10 heroine pic you did....it makes for a nice wallpaper, to say the least. Oh, and love the guest butt shot by a certain powerful babe...:)

As for who is the heroine in the coming story, I'm guessing Kat Krusader judging by the outline...perhaps the follow-up to Vanishing Girl is in the offing?

Oh, and one last thing: I'd like to see a sequel to Unity some time or even a peek at what Maya has been up to since the time she was dumped in bed as a big breasted Unity drone by her Femcop friends.

As always, looking forward to seeing what lies ahead...keep up the great work!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Re: Status Update 6/14 - New Story Coming SOON!

Postby begbie_rentonspud » June 14th, 2010, 6:20 pm

First off, awesome pic request! Who doesn't like seeing an orgy of mindless, obedient superheroines just going at each other like their only purpose in life is to obey and eat each other out. Kudos!

Secondly, Kudos on "Body Image". It's boiling into a nice kinky stew.

Tres, "...Duality Dame" is a great series. Sad to hear that it has a small amount of time left, but all good things do come to an end.

D), I was originally thinking that the mystery girl was Kat Krusader on account of the poll... But I'm second guessing myself, on this one... What is she licking?!? Gah... I'm going off the beaten path here and will probably get poison ivy along the way, but I'm calling "Gorilla Gal"... Strange guess, but maybe she went through some kind of mutation or something. Hey... Henry "Hank" McCoy AKA "The Beast" went through two of them and most recently, wound up looking more like a blue cat.

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Return to Akonkid