The Arrival

Discuss "Metrobay Comix" and other stories with Trishbot!

The Arrival

Postby Trishbot » February 15th, 2012, 11:17 pm

Hey everyone! We're kicking off an exciting new story for you all to enjoy! So, what's in store?

Metrobay heroine Valor Girl has had it rough the past few months. Her brain was put in another woman's body, she had lost all her amazing superpowers, she had been arrested for a crime she didn't commit, and her reputation has been dragged through the mud. She's finally back in the crime fighting business, but she knows she has a lot to prove, both to herself and others. But, wouldn't you know it, her bad luck still hasn't run out, and on her first day back on the Squad, she's faced with a problem that is quite literally out of this world! See what's going on in the exciting first issue of "The Arrival", only at MCComix!

Catch it here, folks: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=36021

As always, I love any feedback you all have. Thanks for reading and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Re: The Arrival

Postby leto17 » February 16th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Great! I always like your storylines Trish!
leto17

Postby nitpicker » February 16th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Nice start. Really like how your stories focus on characters who have not been given much story. It's nice to see Valor Girl back in action.
nitpicker

Postby Hector2 » February 24th, 2012, 12:37 am

Hi Trish, congratulations for your new series!

I think we can assume who are the good and the bad guys (blue and green morality?) The beautiful babe who seems like a blue elf must be the heroine, while those two green guys must be evil slavers or something. (Or at least, judging by their condescending attitude, very rude).

This tale reminded me more of Star Wars than Star Trek. I was expecting the blue elf say to the computer “Never tell me the odds”!
Sulia sure had some terrible months, but surely trying to replace Valiant Grl is exaggerated, isn’t it? However, with her luck (15 minutes at work and she’s at deep trouble) she will be abducted next issue. The only thing that I didn’t like is the color of her uniform, I think her last uniform was better.

PD: Didn’t the heroines need to seek theraphy for all the months of life wasted? Make that years, if you count Bear Queen and Blaze Bunny!

Hector.
Hector2

Postby hypno85 » March 4th, 2012, 10:24 am

I need to see park two to see where story is going and more information before I like or not.
hypno85

Postby Trishbot » March 11th, 2012, 2:47 pm

Hey everyone! Trishbot and Finister Foul here with a new installment on the newest Metrobay story that is literally out of this world!

Valor Girl is not having an easy first day back as a Metrobay heroine. Already she's dealing with crashed alien spacecrafts and making first contact with an alien race that is demanding she help them track down a very dangerous galactic terrorist! But Valor Girl is determined to make the best of it; no matter what criminal threatens Metrobay, no matter where they came from, she'll keep the streets safe... that is if she can trust her two new alien companions... Does Valor Girl succeed, and what is the truth behind this strange alien presence on earth? Find out more in The Arrival issue 2, only at MCComix!

Check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=37057

Hope you enjoy, guys! There's plenty more to come!
Trishbot

Postby leto17 » March 11th, 2012, 3:17 pm

Hello. Glad to see the continuation of this series. I'm happy to see Valor Girl brought back. I also look forward to more diabolical experimentation on board ship and some sexy, mc fun!
leto17

Postby hypno85 » March 11th, 2012, 4:25 pm

So what Sex test do they have for her?
hypno85

Postby Hector2 » March 18th, 2012, 10:55 pm

The Arrival # 2 is somehow still an introductory issue, here we knew the things we suspected in the first issue: The green aliens are jerks, as no matter that they can talk English: every sentient being in the universe can understand a Jerk (the truly universal language) and so Valor Girl could deduce who is the real bad guy of this story.

However, the question remains: Will the blue alien decide to lend a hand to Valor Girl? Or she will choose to fly her would be captors? I certainly hope so because after all she brought this menace with her.

Isn’t it ironic that the blue alien had his space ship in fire just next to a Gasoline station?

I love the design of the blue alien… except the brows. They are so silly!

Oh, but the best part: the mental control (of course!) Valor Girl is subjected to change of feelings until she is left a vacant shell of herself… does this remind you an Star Trek episode with Spock?

Thanks for a good issue! I hope next anxiously.
Hector2

Postby leto17 » April 11th, 2012, 3:45 pm

Valor Girl's had it tough for awhile...I think she needs some nice lovin' from the blue babes, escape and tube babes alike, when this is all over;). I sympathize with her. I hope she enjoys her servitude...and then gets satisfaction and sense of pride if she escapes from the aliens when its all over. If not, then I hoep she has a very pleasurable eternity as highly desirable sex slave :twisted:
leto17

Postby Trishbot » April 11th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Hey everyone! Trishbot and Finister Foul here with another exciting installment in the intergalactic tale of cross-species hotness!

Valor Girl has just not had an easy these past few months. She only recently got her body back, and on her very next mission she runs into evil aliens that erase her brain... and they're VERY eager to see every last asset and feature a human woman has to offer! Unable to resist, the mind controlled heroine is forced to do their evil bidding... and she gives new meaning to the phrase "First Contact"! But there are even MORE alien eyes watching her... will the mysterious blue alien girl help her in her hour of need, or will she only cause MORE problems for the luckless heroine? Find out in "The Arrival" issue 3, only at MCComix!

See the story here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=38301

I hope you enjoy guys! Let us know how we're doing! Thanks for reading and thanks for supporting MCComix!
Trishbot

Postby Hector2 » April 15th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Dear Trishbot and Finister:

Your work makes me think about extra terrestrials and inter species romance… Captain Kirk seducing a green skinned babe? Suddenly I am not so sure…

The part here is to see those green aliens being definitely jerks, and yet showing hypocrisy about having interspecies sexual relations… They crave them, but they don’t want to recognize that fact.

Now we have the strange decision of our blue skinned alien: Why did she flee from her captors? If not only she, but all her species shared his skill to understand immediately all the memories of their victims, why those green skinned aliens are still here?

And another thing: those two are not brave conquerors or anything, just took a little effort from the blue skinned alien to make fear in their alien hearts: they are the alien equivalent of Max Indeks or Madam Minx: Just when they have a fair fight, they flee.

I am anxious to see what happens next. Oh, and congratulations: I almost never see any alien species that doesn’t know English as a second language ;)
Hector2

Postby Mr. Cryptic » April 24th, 2012, 9:56 am

I haven't had a lot of time to read other artist's comics, and I'm getting caught up!

I'm really enjoying "The Arrival"! I expected to, with Trishbot writing it :) . The Star Wars-like opening was classic.

Finister artwork for Valor Girl is great. She looks hot! I like the blue alien, too. Curious to see what will happen next.
Mr. Cryptic

Postby leto17 » July 1st, 2012, 9:50 am

Hello. I really enjoyed the arrival so far. I hope to see more. It's good to see Valor Girl in action and to discover what's up with the blue alien babes
leto17

Postby Trishbot » July 1st, 2012, 6:02 pm

leto17 wrote:Hello. I really enjoyed the arrival so far. I hope to see more. It's good to see Valor Girl in action and to discover what's up with the blue alien babes

The story's not over with just yet. I'm working on the next issue at this very moment. ;) I hope you like lots of hot alien girls...
Trishbot

Next

Return to Trishbot