New Member's Story - Club Mesmero

Discuss the "Legion of Extraordinary Heroines" and other stories with Jpeger!

New Member's Story - Club Mesmero

Postby jpeger » April 20th, 2013, 12:30 pm

So, it has been a few years since I have contributed to McComix. I borrowed a couple of my characters from Hipcomix, and put them into a story that I could use here that would be congruent with the mind control story lines that we post here.

The story behind this is that Mesmero, although a brilliant evil genius in the University City story arcs, likes to sometimes step out of his shell for a bit of recreation. What does and evil mind control genius do for fun? Recruit young ladies into his mind control haram!

This is one of those stories.

Thoughts and ideas, love to hear 'em!

Thanks for reading,
Jpeger
jpeger
Site Admin

Re: New Member's Story - Club Mesmero

Postby NoneNeeded » February 22nd, 2014, 6:02 pm

So, did this storyline die off or just have a major delay?

I had really enjoyed the art and concept.
NoneNeeded

Postby jpeger » February 22nd, 2014, 8:15 pm

I got rather involved in the skrill story line from Blunder Woman. More recently, I made room in the schedule for some new artists to come in. I'll probably start working on that story again here in a few weeks. Sometimes all it takes is for somebody to make a request to remind me how long it's been since I've done the last episode.
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby NoneNeeded » October 20th, 2014, 3:57 pm

jpeger wrote:I got rather involved in the skrill story line from Blunder Woman. More recently, I made room in the schedule for some new artists to come in. I'll probably start working on that story again here in a few weeks. Sometimes all it takes is for somebody to make a request to remind me how long it's been since I've done the last episode.

Please take this as one of those 'reminders' and not a needy plea for more. ;)
NoneNeeded

Postby jpeger » October 20th, 2014, 5:20 pm

NoneNeeded wrote:
jpeger wrote:I got rather involved in the skrill story line from Blunder Woman. More recently, I made room in the schedule for some new artists to come in. I'll probably start working on that story again here in a few weeks. Sometimes all it takes is for somebody to make a request to remind me how long it's been since I've done the last episode.

I'll take that as a complement and I'll continue the story this week.

Jp
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby jpeger » October 24th, 2014, 10:36 am

jpeger wrote:
NoneNeeded wrote:

I'll take that as a complement and I'll continue the story this week.

Jp

Tada!

Ask and you shall receive!

Jp.
Attachments
CM02x000.jpg
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby NoneNeeded » November 2nd, 2014, 12:49 pm

Talk about fast service! You got that up faster than I managed to reply.

Great update. I do wonder where the parrot got to. After all, with all the women in that room gagged, it had to be the parrot yelling for help.

But other than that, very nice job. I do think one of the hotter aspects of Mesmero is that he doesn't just zap the women. I like the induction aspect. More of a seduction than an assault. I would have liked it even more if that part was dragged out a bit.

Thanks

NN
NoneNeeded

Postby jpeger » November 2nd, 2014, 5:10 pm

I purposely gave the woman on the right an open ring gag so she could muddle some words, and I decided to go with the actual word "help" so readers could understand what was being called out. Didn't make sense to me at the time to make the word unintelligible.

Also, that was only an introductory induction that merely used "on-the-fly" to prevent her from seeing the women in the room. The plans for the next chapter is for him to have her worked with a little more and eventually get her up on stage as his assistant.

I don't want to ruin too much of it, but I do plan to continue in a direction where there will be the four girls in various states of MC.

I am happy that the story interests you though. I plan to keep it going in weeks to come.

Jp.
jpeger
Site Admin

Postby Tony » November 13th, 2014, 12:26 pm

What happened to the promised update from the 10th?
Tony

Postby NoneNeeded » November 13th, 2014, 5:16 pm

Tony wrote:What happened to the promised update from the 10th?

I was wondering the same thing.

Check if your webcam was active while you were checking.

I think mine was and that jpeger was looking for images of extreme disappointment to use in later strips. I heard he offered children ice cream cones and just dropped them on the ground once he captured the look of surprised joy he needed for a previous story.

The man is cruel with a capital U. ( it give the word more punch I think. crUel yep)

I hope to see more but can wait a bit. But PLEASE don't pull a Sword & Shield!

NN
NoneNeeded

Postby NoneNeeded » November 18th, 2014, 11:09 am

That was another very fast update. Thanks

I liked this update. I wish it was larger but I always wish there was more to pretty much every update. (OK the Division and CORE ones might push me in the other direction). I tried to post this a few days ago but Safari on IOS 8.1 decided to die just before I posted and I have stopped trusting my apple mobile gear for anything that I have to take more than 15s on. ARGH.</rant>

I liked the fact the the officer woke up. I think it highlights the fact the she is not been zombified and might make the later induction more interesting. I also like the return of Mesmero's tech. Seemed odd that he had been reduced to some carny act. I hope the 'machine' leaves some room for a real induction.

Art was quite good with a fair number of interesting perspectives and lines. I did think something was not quite right with the officers breasts though. I'm probably just spending too much time in Victory City and another 'nearby' Metropolis on the Bay and have forgotten what non-genetically modified women look like. Also, did the last two panels get reversed?

The panels where the officer is being processed by the machine did not 'work' for me. How did he get her and keep her there when there was nothing visible restraining her? One panel, she is bound and the next she is standing at attention held only by the machine's control of her. It would have seemed like she needed to still be in those stocks with her head stuck in the machine. And it would have made that dark frame of her at the end more eerie if some of the machines light(anything but 'thrallium(tm)' GREEN!) was allowed to filter out near her eyes.

Still, a great piece of work that I really enjoyed. Thanks and I am looking forward to the next set.
NoneNeeded

Return to Jpeger