MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 10-06-09! MTECH #3!

Discuss the "MTECH" series and other stories with Battlestrength!

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 10-06-09! MTECH #3!

Postby battlestrength » October 6th, 2009, 12:40 am

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=1636

Join "MTECH" only here at MCCOMIX.com

Mtech had arrived on Earth, using a local health clinic as cover they start to convert unsuspecting people. Sandra went to the clinic for a check up, now reprogrammed by MTECH machines to follow orders she is sent on her first mission to capture and convert the local mayor. Catch the latest installment only here at Mccomix.com

I have a forum here at Mccomix, so if you wish to discuss the story or leave feedback / comments on my work please feel free.

Kind regards,

Lee
Battlestrength
battlestrength

Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 10-06-09! MTECH #3!

Postby mkmngr » October 6th, 2009, 11:26 am

Lee,

Quite superb; I cannot wait to see how Sandra actually captures the Mayor and brings him back to Base for re-programming.

I predict that Officer Tara will be a major (uniformed?) asset in acquiring new minds.

Nice artwork - interesting view of Sandra from below, early on - a woman probably would sit, innocently, in a disguised reprogramming chair with her shoes on, wouldn't she? It's the sheer normality of the environment, until she is programmed, which gives your audience a real buzz about how Mtech could spread their malign influence.

Next stop the Mayor's assistant? She could then entice targeted City employees for a "routine" checkup with Mtech! The employee benefits programme would never be the same again - checkup, re-programme, mindless obedience, capturing the next target, trapping the rebel mind who does not want to be "helped" into the chair?

More, please! :P
Mike
mkmngr

Postby pelusa1ca » October 8th, 2009, 3:03 pm

Initially I have to admit I was not that interested, the whole pregnancy thing is not my favorite...but the story is starting to build up.

Looking forward to the police being infiltrated...

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby battlestrength » October 20th, 2009, 12:54 am

Hi,

The whole pregnancy scam is to seduce the mayor, MTECH really do not care if unit T4LB is impregnated or not. To them she is just another drone following orders as for the police check out issue 4.

What lies in store... well that would be telling. But hopefully everyone will like it...

Kind regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Return to Battlestrength