MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 07-13-10! MTECH #22!

Discuss the "MTECH" series and other stories with Battlestrength!

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 07-13-10! MTECH #22!

Postby battlestrength » July 13th, 2010, 2:44 am

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... emId=12054

Join "MTECH" only here at MCCOMIX.com
JULY 13 UPDATE_small.jpg
July 13 update

Mtech had arrived on Earth, using a local health clinic as cover they start to convert unsuspecting people. With La'shrall gone from the MTECH headquarters on Earth.

Viper aka Sandra is being restored by La'shrall to fight against MTECH, but will her plan work if Sandra refuses to help... find out in sexy issue as La'shrall and Sandra go one on one ;)

The story continues...

I have a forum here at Mccomix, so if you wish to discuss the story or leave feedback / comments on my work please feel free.

Kind regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 07-13-10! MTECH #22!

Postby Akonkid » July 13th, 2010, 10:11 pm

I really enjoyed this chapter. It was more than hot, very inventive with the stomach cable intercourse (that still sounds weird), and the high stakes of what's to come. Great art, steamy action, and awesome drama. Couldn't ask for more.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » July 19th, 2010, 3:02 pm

I agree. Very hot, dramatic chapter. The cover for the next issue looks fantastic too!
Trishbot

Postby Northern Chill » July 21st, 2010, 6:53 pm

Solid build up to the upcoming battle with MTech and the covers have been very good as well. Keep up the good work!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » July 21st, 2010, 8:33 pm

Can't say that I'm really down with the alien/mech sex stuff, I really liked the making of the Drones in previous chapters but, the storyline is off the hook. I concur with what the others have said here. The artwork is fabulous and I'm really looking forward to the big confrontation.
dumbtime

Postby battlestrength » July 25th, 2010, 3:10 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the comments everyone, only two issues left... until the story plays out. I have tried my best to keep on track and I do understand that it might not have been to everyone's tastes, but at heart I'm a artist and I try different approaches than the norm. Yes, I agree sometimes it falls flat, it's a gamble I take trying to be different, but thats me.

As you might have gathered after MTECH finishes, I'm taking a long break to get my creative juices flowing again, if any story writers are out there, do feel free to contact me in my break time...

Kind regards and thanks for the support over the last year,

Lee Davis
AKA Battlestrength
battlestrength

Return to Battlestrength