MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 09-22-09! MTECH #2!

Discuss the "MTECH" series and other stories with Battlestrength!

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 09-22-09! MTECH #2!

Postby battlestrength » September 22nd, 2009, 1:24 am

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=1081

Join "MTECH" only here at MCCOMIX.com

Mtech had arrived on Earth, using a local health clinic as cover they start to convert unsuspecting people. Sandra went to the clinic for a check up, now she awakes to find herself strapped to one of MTECH machines as the doctor begins the reprogramming! Catch the latest installment only here at Mccomix.com

I have a forum here at Mccomix, so if you wish to discuss the story or leave feedback / comments on my work please feel free.

Kind regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 09-22-09! MTECH #2!

Postby Akonkid » September 26th, 2009, 12:44 am

I've been enjoying Mtech very much thus far.

Sandra's conversion was very hot. Alot of that had to do with her very provocative manner of dress (enslaved in lingerie!) and the nonchalant way the "aliens" converted her, joking and going about their business as if enslaving her was the most normal thing in the world.

I don't know what's on the horizon, but this series has my full attention. Excellent work thus far. I can't wait for more.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » October 1st, 2009, 11:27 am

I agree. Great and witty dialogue and a compelling story. Can't wait for more!
Trishbot

Postby battlestrength » October 6th, 2009, 12:52 am

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words both of you. I'll try and not dispoint, when I thought of MTECH I always kinda said - "What happens if these aliens do reprogramming as we just go walking". I've read a lot of Mind control stories where the mind is totally wiped, so i wanted to try something different. Take issue 3, it made me laugh as the doctor continues with his work while in the background you see another subject getting reprogrammed and he does not show any emotion when she's screaming her head off. I think the comment by the doctor is something like... "Take no notice Nurse, the machines are doing the job in hand" or something like that.

As for the story the best way of saying what I have in mind is it's a mix of the film Invasion meets Lost, so expect some twists in future installments.

Thanks again,

Kind regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Return to Battlestrength