MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 02-16-10! MTECH #12!

Discuss the "MTECH" series and other stories with Battlestrength!

MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 02-16-10! MTECH #12!

Postby battlestrength » February 16th, 2010, 1:09 am

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=6297

Join "MTECH" only here at MCCOMIX.com
FEBRUARY 16 UPDATE_small.jpg
16th February update cover

Mtech had arrived on Earth, using a local health clinic as cover they start to convert unsuspecting people. La'shrall has escaped the MTECH machines by using Tanya's mind as a vessel, she now control's her body so she can complete her mission and destroy MTECH once and for all.

La'shrall has defeated Anna and returned her mind to her body, after joining forces, Anna waits for the Nurse whilst La'shrall frees the other people captured by MTECH. Once alone, Anna doubles over in pain... her stomach starts to grow, within moments she can barely stand...

Check out this action packed issue!

I have a forum here at Mccomix, so if you wish to discuss the story or leave feedback / comments on my work please feel free.

Kind regards,

Lee
battlestrength

Re: MEMBER'S GALLERY UPDATE 02-16-10! MTECH #12!

Postby leto17 » February 16th, 2010, 6:25 pm

I like what you're doing with La'shrall and the introduction of the clones. I really like their setup-cueball cuties! The bald aspect makes them awfully sexy as sleek sexy drones. Seeing La'shrall get controlled on top of controlling Tanya. This story keeps getting better and better, and I look forward to seeing what happens next as alot seems to be up in the air. I hope it goes on for a long time. It's becoming one of my preferred stories and I hope it lasts a LONG time with plenty of twists and turns! :D
leto17

Postby battlestrength » February 17th, 2010, 4:40 am

Hi,

Thanks Leto, the story will have more twists... plus a death of one of the characters is coming next issue in a way you wouldn't expect - well I hope so. Still at the core of the story, what is MTECH doing on Earth in the first place? They have been to countless worlds - La'shrall was imprisioned, so who else resides within the computer core? Open for discussion everyone, your ideas... let's see who's getting close :)

Kind regards and keep enjoying the story,

Lee
battlestrength

Postby leto17 » February 19th, 2010, 7:15 am

awww...i hope it isnt one of the pretty girls like Anna....

Oh well,it's your story, you know what's best :D
leto17

Return to Battlestrength