MCComix Presents Club Pump #3

Discuss the stories that fall under the "MCcomix Presents" label!

MCComix Presents Club Pump #3

Postby MCComix Presents » October 1st, 2009, 2:02 am

Casey Roth, also known as the Speed Demon SHADOW RIDER, has been given an undercover mission by the Superheroine Squad: go to the latest all women's gym in Metrobay and find out if it is a front for a nefarious R.O.P.E operation!
As the sisters Holly and Haley fall ever deeper into the mental control of Club Pump C.E.O Lance Hardwood, will Casey uncover the truth and help her friends escape from their spiraling predicament of workout perversion?
The story continues in Club Pump #3:

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1504
MCComix Presents

Re: MCComix Presents Club Pump #3

Postby ashleychloroformed » October 1st, 2009, 6:20 am

I like the naked look n sneaker look by Holly while exercising. :D. The squirting without a moving a flinch by Holly was priceless also. How could I forget the pants being so low to their twats with their panties missing :mrgreen:

SHadowrider looks the hottest in her baggy pants n tight top.

SInce Casey is in a hot wet Sauna have nippels harden through her shirt. Can't wait to see Casey stripped of her tomboy look :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Trishbot » October 1st, 2009, 11:25 am

It's rare to see a heroine totally put under and then played with so blatantly. It's great! It doesn't pull back and goes straight to the naughty bits without batting an eyelash. Fantastic work. Keep it up!
Trishbot

Postby pelusa1ca » October 8th, 2009, 2:16 pm

I am looking forward to the next installment, hoping that all the members and staff go green eyed and start hunting SHADOW RIDER. :D

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby ugpsobta » October 8th, 2009, 10:22 pm

i've really been enjoying this series. it's very interesting to see the metrobay universe approached from a slightly different point of view. i like the revamp of motorcycle girl into the shadow rider character.
ugpsobta

Return to MCcomix Presents...