MCComix Presents: Club Pump #16 (Finale)

Discuss the stories that fall under the "MCcomix Presents" label!

MCComix Presents: Club Pump #16 (Finale)

Postby MCComix Presents » March 11th, 2010, 5:36 am

Holly Swift, the Metrobay superheroine known as DAREDOLL, went to save her sister from the clutches of Lance Hardwood, the mastermind behind Club Pump. Instead of saving her sister, she was lured into a trap and came out the other end of it as a loyal slave of Lance. And now, Lance is looking to rebuild his shattered empire. What will be the fate of the Swift sisters? Find out in the final installment of CLUB PUMP!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2 ... temId=7576

And thank you for reading!
MCComix Presents

Re: MCComix Presents: Club Pump #16 (Finale)

Postby Trishbot » March 11th, 2010, 7:26 am

It's kinda sad to see both this story and Akonkid's "Vanishing Act" wrap up both the same week when they were both consistently being amazing. It was a great run and I have nothing but excitement for whatever's next.

Also, yeah, she's a total cougar.
Trishbot

Postby pelusa1ca » March 11th, 2010, 9:17 am

That was awesome...lots of new story lines can spin out of that one. Simply evil, diabolical, fantastic!

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby cvn88 » March 11th, 2010, 2:29 pm

The page where the two sisters are thinking about how great it is that they've helped to enslave their mother is excellent - and I love how Daredoll wasn't freed at the end but remained under Lance's control - it will be very interesting to see how long she can act as a spy before the other heroines figure out something is wrong with her.

An wonderful story brought to a wonderful conclusion!
cvn88

Postby button » March 12th, 2010, 12:58 am

I really hope #16 really wasnt a finale.....it was a great lead up. I love how you have the brainwashed Daredoll working with the Superheroine squads even though she has some evil motives! Please keep the story going! Thanks for your hard work on the story line!
button

Postby ashleychloroformed » March 13th, 2010, 10:04 am

Very hot ending, love the scene where one of the girls had no panties and was stroking one of the beefstick;)
ashleychloroformed

Postby madcap » March 19th, 2010, 10:25 pm

Truly a very enjoyable series that I'm sorry to see end so soon. Though I think it's obvious the story isn't over, even if the "Club Pump" part of it is.

So do we finally get to learn which creators were behind this one, now that it's over?
madcap

Postby leto17 » March 22nd, 2010, 3:38 pm

I'm guessing it was SirWhiloughby (sp)...
leto17

Postby GrimTidings » March 25th, 2010, 5:46 pm

I'm sad to admit that Club Pump has been my favorite storyline here (Vanishing Act was its closest competitor, scoring a 9.9/10 by comparison but I digress). Sad because, of course, it's over. So, to help ease the pain and exorcise the demon sitting on my shoulder...

What I loved about Club Pump
  • Wide variety of women - all athletic and well-proportioned. This ties into...
  • No bizarre mutations. That's the "who stapled those flesh-colored pumpkins onto that poor girl" effect. Not a single one, and I'm thankful for it!
  • Resistance. Even the "normal" women would have moments where they resisted their domination. And the heroines even broke it a time or two. It adds a layer to the mind control that you just don't get when there's zero resistance until just before the curtain falls.
  • Smarmy villain. He's not diabolical, he's a businessman! It made him and his operation believable... and, if Thrallium (or something like it) is ever discovered, watch out for your local gym run by Olympic athletes! Or maybe it already has. :)
  • Twisted moments. And this is the big one. Every chapter had a moment in it that highlighted someone's betrayal of their morals or beliefs, culminating in the Swift sisters handing their mom over. And so many more... Awesome.
I'm not really sure what else to say except I'm hoping to see something this good again. I'm not sure what the true secret ingredient is that's made this story keep me interested (in the same way I was interested in Marvlin's "The Date" - which is the last time I loved a MC photo story) but the above are definitely part of the reason.

Anyway, thanks MCComix Presents, whoever you are. More Club Pump-esque stuff, please!
GrimTidings

Postby Akonkid » March 26th, 2010, 4:36 pm

There's just something... erotic... about an insanely hot mother with two insanely hot daughters all under the sway of some twisted mind controlling mad man, and I desperately hope we can see more of them together.

The family that plays together stays together, right?
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby ach202577 » April 15th, 2010, 1:23 am

all those posts giving high praise and here I go being a buzzkill .
There are those writers/artists that put in back stories to get us to like the characters do I really want my friends to be under the influence of a sleazy ***** like lance harwood? Do I feel for daredoll now that she's nothing more than a cum dumpster, really not she went from your average girl crime fighter to someone who doesn't think twice about drinking spouge out of a cup.
The last issue was over the top .
Another poster asked how long before her friends notice she's not right , my guess never and if I were to bet the speed demons will be slaves of harwood really soon once again.
The only ones that suffer the consequences are the good guys never the bad
I am really new here but from my looking around I think max ( the head of ROPE last time I checked) has been slapped and was given a black eye and now that megabay city's prison is run by max and belinda it really isn't any fun anymore oh can't forget the mayor's office and city hall and every other business in town it just isn't a fun place anymore
ach202577

Postby Doctor Robo » April 23rd, 2010, 10:27 pm

ach202577 wrote:I am really new here but from my looking around I think max ( the head of ROPE last time I checked) has been slapped and was given a black eye and now that megabay city's prison is run by max and belinda it really isn't any fun anymore oh can't forget the mayor's office and city hall and every other business in town it just isn't a fun place anymore

The underlying theme of Metrobay is that ROPE secretly rules the political and judicial systems through bribes, intimidation, and of course mind control. The superheroines do their best to keep the peace, but any ROPE villains can avoid jail time (or get out of jail early) because Max has operatives in City Hall and The Funhouse.

On the other hand, Max knows that the villains have to occasional serve some hard time in order to avoid suspicion from the Superheroine Squad and the general public. Max is a respected figure in the community, but if push came to shove he'd lose a popularity content to Ms. Metrobay or Omega Woman in a landslide. Max can't buy that sort of political capital, and he knows it. That's why ROPE must do its dirty deeds in secret.

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby ach202577 » May 4th, 2010, 10:43 am

thanks for setting me straight it is funny how harwood and the owner of the cafe in penny for her thoughts are trying to vie for position in rope and it's crook eat crook but you don't see any undermining of each others business or fun with the heroines never did see how rollergirl and daregirl got away from their greentooth while dani and the mayor still have theirs didn't think there'd be that many hours in a day to do every baddies bidding
anyway have a question when you cancel and have 2 subscriptions which gets canceled?
ach202577

Return to MCcomix Presents...