League of Liberty - "Monkey Business"

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: League of Liberty - "Monkey Business"

Postby Akonkid » August 22nd, 2013, 5:26 pm

Hey everyone! Got more mind control and robotic craziness for you!

Well, this is it. Gorilla Gal has been captured. Madame Machine stands on the verge of complete triumph. All her teammates have been captured and converted. All hope seems lost. Can Gorilla Gal escape from her captor in time and save her friends, or is she doomed to join them as a brainless bot bent only on serving her mistress's wicked will? Find out in the concluding chapter of "Monkey Business", only at MCComix!

See Gorilla Gal's fate here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Akonkid/mbalbum/Chapter-20

Thanks for reading everyone, and thanks for supporting MCComix!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby GARFIELD » August 22nd, 2013, 5:59 pm

great ending. transformation is very nice, it wasn't the ending i was expecting (with the title) but a like it very much. Keep the good work.

now i have to wait for the next storie.....maybe a poster??? or someting... anything... :D
GARFIELD

Postby Adon » August 23rd, 2013, 1:09 am

Well, you have done stories where the bad guys win (indeed, IIRC your very first one was just that), and while I will readily admit that I'm not fond of 'bad ends' I can hold out that this isn't a permanent situation. I guess I just feel let down that Gorilla Gal, the one who needed to prove herself to just about everyone, didn't actually accomplish much of anything. Maybe I was hoping that this would end with proof that you don't need to be a cookie-cutter supermodel type to be a good heroine, and the title suggested as much, but... eh.

I really, REALLY hope that this isn't a permanent situation. Numerous things were set up here, like Emerald Tiger becoming the new Duality Dame, Ms. Universe's return, and Gorilla Gal's struggle to be taken seriously. And now all of that will be moot unless they turn back. IMO, that would be a huge waste of potential.

To each their own, though. You kept me reading until the end, and while I was disappointed (though I'm sure many here are quite happy with the outcome :P ) it does make me want to see what happens next. So please, please do a follow-up, and soon. To this day, for instance, just how the four in that first story I mentioned were turned back is unrevealed, and how Madame Machine came out with her goals unchanged is a big question.
Adon

Postby Champ » August 24th, 2013, 4:51 pm

So sad this story ends in defeat. its all over...

Aha! Robotic Revolution cover...the fight continues! :) Can't wait to read this!
Champ

Postby Akonkid » August 24th, 2013, 5:24 pm

Yeah... I didn't want to say anything TOO early. :P But obviously there's a bit more to come.... A new arc has begun!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Previous

Return to Akonkid