A New Look for Kat Krusader? - Vote!

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Should Kat Krusader wear a new uniform?

No! Keep her current look! It's a vintage classic!
43%
Yes! The new outfit is sexier!
57%

Total votes : 14

A New Look for Kat Krusader? - Vote!

Postby Akonkid » May 15th, 2010, 7:47 am

I may be head-long into "The Past & Present of Duality Dame" and recently kick-started Metrobay-based "Body Image", but that doesn't mean I'm not already looking forward to the stories to come.

And one of them features perennial busty redhead fan-favorite Kat Krusader. But for this story, I've mulled over the idea of giving her a makeover, or keeping her vintage look the same. Unable to decide, I turn to you, the readers, to decide for me what uniform the slinky cat-themed crimefighter should wear in this upcoming story. On the left, we have her current uniform. On the right, the proposed make-over. So, which will it be?

My thanks and appreciation in advance!
Attachments
kkrevamp2.jpg
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: A New Look for Kat Krusader? - Vote!

Postby Northern Chill » May 15th, 2010, 10:41 am

Cleavage is always a good thing..:)...and the fur additions is a nice touch as well.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » May 15th, 2010, 1:55 pm

There's always a need for a little more cleavage to see. I like it. It raises her MILFness a few knotches. :D
dumbtime

Postby cvn88 » May 15th, 2010, 5:58 pm

I voted for the new look - as Dumbtime says, cleavage always works.

Over in Doc's forum, mkmngr suggested that showing cleavage might be a good sign of someone being controlled - maybe here it could be a remnant of an otherwise failed (off-screen) effort at controlling Kat Krusader.

"Why the new costume?"

"I don't know, ever since we dealt with the Boobmeister I've just felt more comfortable dressing this way."

Just a thought.
cvn88

Postby Doctor Robo » May 15th, 2010, 8:12 pm

I like the cleavage, but I could do without the fur. Unless she's going for some sort of 'disco viking' look. Then, I'm all for it. :P

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby Tecknophyle » May 16th, 2010, 2:09 pm

The fur makes her look too much like a Black Cat ripoff.
Tecknophyle

Postby mkmngr » May 17th, 2010, 9:50 am

Given that a cat is sleek and slinky, I'd vote for removal of the fur.
The picture at the left shows her sleek, athletic and running - in other words, ready for action.
On the right, the fur is a distraction - looks like a cheer-leader who's jumped through her pom-poms!

But please keep with the black material - and I've no complaints about the way you have opened up the top of the uniform!
A minor detail - perhaps a slightly more pointed toe on her boots, extend them to over-the knee but keep the stiletto heels.

Just a thought - because my heroines are not allowed any.
Mike the Manager
mkmngr

Postby dumbtime » May 17th, 2010, 1:37 pm

In addition to what I've said, I do like the cowl over the mask. I agree with the others about the fur. Its a tad to much. So to sum it up from me - Show the cleavage, keep the cowl and get rid of the fur and you have one of the finest pixilated MILFs on the internet. That would be my vote.
dumbtime

Postby MacroLass » May 19th, 2010, 8:08 am

I think I'm going to cast a dissenting vote here and go with the original costume.

Her original costume looks more like something sleek and utilitarian that someone's mom might be able to put together quickly. It has a more friendly look, especially about the face with the wider part in the hair over the temples.

The newer version looks like something a fashion designer might put together with the fur at wrist and ankles and the trim at the decolletage (is that fur there? Lace?). The cleavage is frankly a distraction which is nice if that's what she's going for there, but still makes the outfit way too busy especially with the cuffs thrown in.

If you're going to keep version 2 I'd agree with Mike and alter the boots a tad as well as doing something with the belt. It just looks blah compared to everything else.
MacroLass

Postby SuckerPunch » May 19th, 2010, 3:59 pm

I think the fur looks good personally, though it seems a little to hairy around the wrist part. Otherwise great new look.
"I'm making this up as i go"

Currently working on-
Tailor Made Part 5
A Tale with A Twist (Story completed, Release date TBA)

Coming soon...SuckerPunch's original stories 'Ladies of the Night'
SuckerPunch

Postby begbie_rentonspud » May 19th, 2010, 7:58 pm

I, for one, am not a big fan of the redesign. No disrespect or anything, sir. With Kat Krusader, I think that the saying is of "less is more" is more appropriate for her character. And there's just something about the fur that seems too over the top and kinda 70's cheesy . Also there's something much more appealing having KK zip down her suit than having the cleavage exposed. Builds up the anticipation.

I do, however, like what you have as the cowl piece. The ears now seem connected to the mask, as opposed to the cat ears like an obscure CosPlay head piece. If you could get rid of the neck piece of the mask, IMHO, it would rock KK's costume. Think 70s Batgirl. That wasn't a pull over cowl, like Batman. It was more like a helmet. Check out this pic if this doesn't make any sense...

http://www.toymania.com/news/images/090 ... atgirl.jpg

Hopefully, this opinion o' mine helps you out,

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby ach202577 » June 1st, 2010, 7:50 pm

old look
ach202577

Postby bluemax2 » June 15th, 2010, 8:37 am

Doc and Akonkid:
Kat is one of my favorite characters and her catsuit is great! I prefer body hugging spandex/latex on women especially ones this well endowed. Extra frills and cleavage are really unnecessary, but I can understand updating the look might be refreshing. She looks her best when under total control of a master or mistress as in Unity anyway.
Superheroines must be mind controlled at all times. There is no room for independent thought. Thats my motto.

As an adder, perhaps Kat could have hight boots, like thigh boots and Ballet heels at that. I realize they're hard to walk in but she is a superheroine after all.

Keep up the great work.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Return to Akonkid