Free comic "Metrobay Chronicles - Body Image"

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: Free comic "Metrobay Chronicles - Body Image"

Postby leto17 » September 8th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Hmmm...If that is who I think it is (and there are two possiblities), they have been out of the picture for a long time. Nice to see either of them back making sexy drooling zombie babes again! A great ending for Cleo!
leto17

Postby Akonkid » September 10th, 2011, 10:46 am

leto17 wrote:Hmmm...If that is who I think it is (and there are two possiblities), they have been out of the picture for a long time. Nice to see either of them back making sexy drooling zombie babes again! A great ending for Cleo!

I'm curious who you think it might be, and why? Care to share your theories and speculation?

Also, glad you enjoyed it.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » September 12th, 2011, 6:15 am

One thought was the jokester, but now I doubt it because there is no smile on the victim's face.

The guy who I think it is did something very similar to Jupiter Justice in a Halloween issue of yours where he turned her into a drooling sex zombie. Sodomy Grungy was the one who did it..
leto17

Postby Tecknophyle » September 12th, 2011, 11:55 am

leto17 wrote:One thought was the jokester, but now I doubt it because there is no smile on the victim's face.

The guy who I think it is did something very similar to Jupiter Justice in a Halloween issue of yours where he turned her into a drooling sex zombie. Sodomy Grungy was the one who did it..

The "guy" has some pretty developed pecs, in that case. I think you should look at image bi269 a little bit closer.
Tecknophyle

Postby dumbtime » September 12th, 2011, 3:07 pm

Well, with a shapely physique like that, the person is definitely not a guy. I know who she is, but i'm not telling just yet. There are not enough guess. You guys have to at least try. :)
dumbtime

Postby leto17 » September 12th, 2011, 4:06 pm

OH GOD!

Well, that was embarrassing. I'll be more careful from now on before I open my big fat mouth. I feel like such a fool!
leto17

Postby Trishbot » September 13th, 2011, 6:25 pm

leto17 wrote:OH GOD!

Well, that was embarrassing. I'll be more careful from now on before I open my big fat mouth. I feel like such a fool!

Oh, no, no, PLEASE speak up. :P If I didn't want people speculating about who the "mystery visitor" was, I wouldn't have covered them in darkness and made it intentionally HARD to see who they were (or what gender).

So, please, don't feel bad for thinking exactly what I intended people to think... which was to not be quite so certain about who this power-player is...
Trishbot

Postby nageth » September 13th, 2011, 8:49 pm

Well assuming Gypsy Moth hasn't magically gender changed another person, going by the approximate hairstyle (being generous) the only ones that match color and length are Omega Woman in her un-zombbabe form, Bliss Starliss, Cyberstar, Fran Hill, Haley Swift, Helen Swift, and Valor Girl. I might have missed some (e.g. I wasn't sure about Madam Machine since the hair color is wrong and the guard she assimilated doesn't fit with the whole zombie thing).

The height is closer to Omega Woman (although it is hard to tell the height difference from the angle). And Omega Woman is, of course, still tainted by the purple venom stuff. I doubt it is either Swift or Cyberstar because zombie just isn't their theme. I guess Starliss is a possibility. And Fran Hill and Valor Girl are kind of outliers that I sort of threw in.
nageth

Postby Tecknophyle » September 13th, 2011, 11:36 pm

nageth wrote:And Omega Woman is, of course, still tainted by the purple venom stuff.

No, she's not. The general assumption being worked on is that this story takes place moderately early in the continuity, and probably before the resurrection of Kikka Brust, and almost certainly before the story where she enslaves Omega Woman. So, no purple venom.
Tecknophyle

Postby nageth » September 14th, 2011, 1:33 am

Good to know. I never paid attention to the continuity thread and was assuming linear continuity as far as end points.

If the timeline rules that out it pretty much leaves Starliss or some new person or the mysterious person changed their hairstyle.

Edit: Oh, I missed Clownetta having a matching hairstyle but the whole zombie thing doesn't match. Would be interesting if the person changed their hair as the only people who radically change their hair are Clownetta (wig) and Babydoll (I really have no idea how she does it) (well and everyone who goes through the appearance changing machine too).
nageth

Postby Tecknophyle » September 14th, 2011, 11:42 am

The one thing you should consider is not necessarily who the person might look like but what powers she has: it's clearly magical/demonic, which rules out a large chunk of the possible suspects, especially those without any powers at all.
Tecknophyle

Postby nageth » September 14th, 2011, 7:58 pm

I was being careful with the powers as demonic powers have been shown to be given in the past (which assumes it is demonic and not some weird form of nanites). Starliss was last seen with a demon (I believe, again I'm not horribly great with continuity) so that was why I leaned that way. I admit that I'm probably completely wrong. :lol: Just making entertaining guesses.
nageth

Postby Northern Chill » September 14th, 2011, 8:32 pm

Tecknophyle wrote:The one thing you should consider is not necessarily who the person might look like but what powers she has: it's clearly magical/demonic, which rules out a large chunk of the possible suspects, especially those without any powers at all.

Keep in mind that these powers may not have been used before so even a civilian seen briefly in past stories could be responsible for Cleo's state. Even characters like Raquel Summers or Fran may have double identities like a Jekyll side they are unaware of. Anything can be possible if a good writer like Trishbot puts her imagination to work like she can...:)
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » September 16th, 2011, 1:32 pm

Wow, you guys give up to easy.
Just look at that powerful form hidden by the shadows.
No way it could be Omega Woman or even a villianous version of her.
But, I can see how the light colored hair would throw you off.
dumbtime

Postby Doctor Robo » September 16th, 2011, 1:35 pm

I know who it is... I know who it is... Na nee na nee na na. :P
Doctor Robo

PreviousNext

Return to Akonkid