League of Liberty - "The Past & Present of Duality Dame"

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

League of Liberty - "The Past & Present of Duality Dame"

Postby Akonkid » March 22nd, 2010, 9:07 pm

Hey everyone. Back with a brand new story!

Duality Dame has always been an enigma. Nobody can question her loyalty, courage, and love for her friends, but even her closest comrades know little about this complicated crimefighter. So what happens when her mysterious past finally catches up to her, and she and her dearest friends are caught in its wake? Find out in the stunning origin of one of the most complex and captivating heroines in the League of Liberty in "The Past & Present of Duality Dame", exclusively at MCComix!

Check it out here: http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=8033

I hope you enjoy! There's plenty more to come!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: League of Liberty - "The Past & Present of Duality Dame"

Postby begbie_rentonspud » March 23rd, 2010, 3:24 pm

A great start to what I can only believe to be an awesome story. Kudos, 'Kid!

Begbie_Rentonspud
begbie_rentonspud

Postby the_collector » March 24th, 2010, 12:03 pm

Ditto from me Akonkid. A very good start! The preview cover for the next issue promises more excitement as well!
the_collector

Postby Akonkid » March 26th, 2010, 4:12 pm

Thanks guys. Yeah, it's going to get far more exciting.
Akonkid

Postby dumbtime » March 26th, 2010, 6:00 pm

I have to say, I've secretly want to know Double D's story for quite some time now. Only small hints have been left her and there. i thoroughly enjoyed her fight and struggle with unity and i've always wondered what exactly was done to her after page ss94 in chapter 6 of League of Liberty vol.2. She stated in that state for the rest of the story. How was she so easily handled there. Is there a reference to that in the bring of this story? I look forward to more from this story to unravel the mystery and to see more of those double Ds.

The art work is amazing. I love what is being done with the colors.
dumbtime

Postby Akonkid » April 5th, 2010, 10:17 pm

Hey everyone! Issue #2 of Duality Dame's secretive origin story is now in the Member's Gallery for your enjoyment!

There's something seriously wrong with Duality Dame. This champion of virtue and justice would never betray her rigid moral convictions. So what has possessed her to assault her very own goddaughter, Emerald Tiger? And what chance does the youthful heroine have against the very woman that taught her everything she knows? It's a battle of strength and wits, and only one of them is walking away! But how does Duality Dame's strange behavior connect to Metrobay heroes Brown Sugar and Jade Lightning? Find out in the "Past & Present of Duality Dame", exclusively at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=8652

Enjoy everyone. More revelations to come shortly!
Akonkid

Postby Trishbot » April 6th, 2010, 2:21 pm

We've got fighting and magic, beautiful naked women, cameos from two of Metrobay's finest, and an intriguing mystery and plot to explore and solve. Sounds like the makings of a great story to me!
Trishbot

Postby Akonkid » April 19th, 2010, 10:42 pm

Hey everyone. Back with more in the continuing saga of Duality Dame and her mysterious origins!

Seven years ago in Japan, Duality Dame was just beginning to instruct future Metrobay heroines Brown Sugar and Jade Lightning in the ways of the martial arts. But the road to superheroism is rough and rocky, as the new trainees soon discover! But the real excitement begins when the lights go off and the heroines slumber. What is Duality Dame doing up so late at night, and how do these chain of events relate to her recent behavior and her very beginnings? Find out in The Past & Present of Duality Dame, only at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=9203

I hope you all enjoy. More secrets and sexiness to be revealed soon!
Akonkid

Postby Northern Chill » April 20th, 2010, 4:13 pm

Really nice building in this chapter, Akonkid. DD's little pinch on Brown Sugar was a nice touch and I loved Sugar's sleep talk...bazookas indeed..:D. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby dumbtime » April 20th, 2010, 6:52 pm

I really liked Sakura's slinky naked stroll to the mystery guest. Now thats a good way to so off that sexy body. The results of the neck pinch seems vaguely familiar though.
dumbtime

Postby Trishbot » April 20th, 2010, 7:09 pm

dumbtime wrote:I really liked Sakura's slinky naked stroll to the mystery guest. Now that's a good way to show off that sexy body. The results of the neck pinch seems vaguely familiar though.

You mean like this?
Hmm... coincidence?

Also, a very good update. It's great to see where Brown Sugar and Jade Lightning got their starts as heroines too!
Trishbot

Postby Akonkid » May 3rd, 2010, 10:32 pm

Hey everyone. Back with a new installment of Duality Dame's origin for you to enjoy.

Young kung-fu trainees Lin Xiuying and Caramel Georgia Brown appear to have the best martial arts instructor a pupil could ask for. And yet their mentor Sakura harbors a dark secret, one an inquisitive Lin is anxious to discover. After following her mentor to a dark, eerie cave, Lin stumbles upon an unholy ritual involving a powerful and evil ancient demon! But will her curiosity lead her to save Duality Dame from a fiendish fate, or will she and Georgia suffer the wrath of a creature hellbent on their destruction? The stakes are raised and the plot thickens in the "Past & Present of Duality Dame", only at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=9880

Enjoy, and more special revelations to come soon!
Akonkid

Postby Doctor Robo » May 4th, 2010, 5:19 am

This comic has a cool mystical theme that has set it apart from the others on MCcomix. Keep up the great work!

- Doc

Also, I really liked the purple effects you used on the 'phantom'!
Doctor Robo

Postby Northern Chill » May 4th, 2010, 8:42 am

Nice steady build to this story and the interaction between DD and the phantom was creepy yet alluring all at the same time. Good stuff!
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby ach202577 » May 4th, 2010, 11:46 am

thanks for the talk anyway saw your femcop series in the free section good stuff
it's 2:00 central do you know where your comics are?
ach202577

Next

Return to Akonkid