League of Liberty: Vanishing Act

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: League of Liberty: Vanishing Act

Postby GrimTidings » January 26th, 2010, 5:39 am

That was great! I'm usually not one for that (to avoid any spoilage) particular storytelling device (I usually consider it a cheat) but that's the best and most appropriate use of it I've seen. And there is no arguing with the results. Even better, the story didn't go where I thought it was going. I love surprises. Thanks for another exciting chapter!
GrimTidings

Postby 20eyes » January 26th, 2010, 4:06 pm

I agree with Grim. Generally, the plot device used, is for the lame or the lazy, and is so predictable. Not this time, no sir. (If you haven't read the episode yet...stop here. Writing about how good it is, will ruin it for you). In all seriousness, this twist caught me by surprise as much as 'Battle Angel Alita', volume 5, and there, the artist had the benefit of physical comic book pages to do this twist with. Super kudos! I can't wait to see where the story is headed.
20eyes

Postby Doctor Robo » January 26th, 2010, 8:31 pm

I agree wholeheartedly with GrimTidings and 20eyes. I didn't see that ending coming at all, so the twist was a LOT of fun. Great job!

- Doc
Doctor Robo

Postby madcap » January 26th, 2010, 10:34 pm

Very nicely done! You turned the ending of the previous chapter which did not look very promising into a direction that I was pleasantly surprised by!
madcap

Postby Akonkid » January 26th, 2010, 11:20 pm

Thanks for all the kind words everybody!

Alot of the story ideas were directly from The Collector, so I'm sure he'll be thrilled at the good reception.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby the_collector » January 27th, 2010, 10:16 am

Thanks for your comments people, I'm glad you enjoyed the twist, and hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed wrong-footing you!

And also, great work as always Akonkid!

The Collector
the_collector

Postby Trishbot » January 28th, 2010, 10:31 am

Loved the visuals. Vanishing Girl is very pretty and she looks very good, er, in those final few pages. ;) Excellent twist too. No what I expected but certainly has me excited about what's to come!
Trishbot

Postby Northern Chill » January 28th, 2010, 11:53 am

Outstanding twist for this chapter!....I suspect there's another angle with the seeds planted yet to be seen here and I'm looking forward to seeing if I'm right!

Keep up the great work.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby Akonkid » February 8th, 2010, 11:30 pm

Hey everyone. Back with a new "Vanishing Act".

It was a long and difficult fight, but even the strong-willed Vanishing Girl could not resist Toymaster's enslavement device. Now a mindless slave, her fate is sealed to a lifetime of mindless service. But who will she end up serving? While the wicked socialite Anna Moroz seeks to claim the superheroine as her prize, Toymaster himself seems to to want her as his own personal plaything. Who will ultimately end up with full control of the hypnotized hottie? Or will the ensuing argument give the hapless heroine a narrow window to escape her sinister fate? Find out in "Vanishing Act" issue 9, only at MCComix!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=6438

Hope you all enjoy the new update!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby bluemax2 » February 9th, 2010, 12:52 am

Akonkid:
Very very nice !
I just love the direction the story has gone so far. I really enjoy seeing Ms. Moroz get her comeupance.
She should now be plugged up the rear as well with a blow up plug.
I do hope the good guys don't come to Vanishing Girl's and the others' rescue, at least just yet.

Keep up the great work.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » February 9th, 2010, 6:56 am

These last couple of installments have been great! Vanishing Girl and Anna Moroz make sexy dolls indeed! Nice outfits!
leto17

Postby Northern Chill » February 9th, 2010, 2:13 pm

Great little chapter....it'll be interesting to see where things go from here and if more League members investigate and possibly get added to the Toymaster's collection.
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby the_collector » February 10th, 2010, 6:12 pm

Beautiful work as always! I can't tell you how awesome it is to see my semi-coherent, rambling scripts turned into such a wonderfully realized set of images. I can't wait to see how the next part comes out!

The Collector
the_collector

Postby pelusa1ca » February 12th, 2010, 9:23 am

Awesome new arc to the story. :D

You know what Toymaster needs...some toy soldiers...just dress those babes up in some fetish toy trooperettes and he has a little army...literally. :lol:

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby bluemax2 » February 12th, 2010, 11:29 pm

Akonkid:
How bout some more use and abuse of Anna Moroz? Maybe some latex, some plugs (preferably inflatable), corsets, etc...
Then use her and sugar and spice in some operation? Maybe with slaves Megan and Ms Walsh?

I was also thinking that what if Gypsy moth sends Cowgirl to look for Vanishing girl and instead gets caught by the Toymaster.
Will she be able to get away? Will she be converted to fuckdoll by the toymaster? Will Gypsy moth come to her rescue??

Naaah! How bout having Gypsy moth get caught and converted as well??

A small army of fuckdolls to play with....luck toymaster??

thanks and looking forwar to future episodes and also future series (sequels?) from one of the most talented 3D artists around.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

PreviousNext

Return to Akonkid