League of Liberty: Vanishing Act

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Re: League of Liberty: Vanishing Act

Postby Trishbot » October 1st, 2009, 11:19 am

I loved it. Very sinister and melodramatic! The "VENGEANCE!" page was hilarious, and Sugar and Spice were suitably stuck-up that it was a joy to see them taken down a few pegs. Wonderful work!
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » October 1st, 2009, 12:45 pm

Page 16 was worth the laugh. I know people that would argue the dolls vs. figurines argument.

I do like the total revenge factor in this one, especially the fact that the perpetrators get a completely deserving mind wiping.
dumbtime

Postby ugpsobta » October 8th, 2009, 10:16 pm

This is a great story, and your graphics are outstanding. Keep up with the great work !
ugpsobta

Postby Akonkid » October 12th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Welcome back to another episode of League of Liberty - Vanishing Act!

Toymaster's story of his tragic past and satisfying revenge reaches it's conclusion as he reveals how the once strong-willed and good-hearted teacher Miss Walsh became his obedient slave and instrument in young Megan's abduction and impending enslavement. But will the past repeat itself, or will Megan manage to escape Toymaster's sinister clutches? And what special meeting does Vanishing Girl have planned that might shed some light on these insidious events?

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=1932

Hope you guys enjoy!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby leto17 » October 13th, 2009, 10:17 am

Good work on the teacher! I also liked the last panel when Megan gets subverted. Great scene.
leto17

Postby pelusa1ca » October 13th, 2009, 10:17 am

Ah yes, serial recruitment, what we love about these stories. Keep up the delicious story line and add as many characters as your hard drive will let you render!

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby dumbtime » October 13th, 2009, 1:27 pm

I love the way the result of the mindwipe is illustrated on the victim's faces. No just a blank face but, a completely drained look that just seals the deal.
dumbtime

Postby leto17 » October 14th, 2009, 4:39 am

You're absolutely right dumbtime. You just said what I was thinking!
leto17

Postby madcap » October 17th, 2009, 11:21 pm

Seeing all of these conversions has been fantastic so far, but I'm hoping that we'll see our villain making more use of his slaves in the near future! :P
madcap

Postby pelusa1ca » October 18th, 2009, 5:45 pm

Liked how you filled in the blanks there...;)

Seeing the teacher get added (even though we see her already in the previous chapter was great.

P
Supporter of MCComix and HIPcomix
pelusa1ca

Postby Akonkid » November 10th, 2009, 4:27 pm

Hey everyone. League of Liberty: Vanishing Act issue 4 is now in the Member's Gallery for your enjoyment.

With no one else to turn to, Vanishing Girl visits a familiar face from her past, hoping he'll lend assistance. But will her reunion with her old flame dig up long-buried injustices, or perhaps a smoldered spark might be reignited between the two estranged friends? Meanwhile, Toymaster's continues his conquest of the school and determines Megan's terrible fate. What sinister plan does he have in store for her and her friends? Find out in League of Liberty: Vanishing Act #4, only at MCComix.com!

http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=3017

Special thanks to The Collector again for the concept and assistance. Hope you enjoy!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby the_collector » November 11th, 2009, 12:26 pm

Great stuff again!
the_collector

Postby leto17 » November 11th, 2009, 6:35 pm

Once again a fantastic edition. That editor has the right idea, although only a man would think women would name a magazine geared for them as "Vulva". Still pretty funny. Great sex scenes-it's nice to see Megan and the teach in action.
leto17

Postby ashleychloroformed » November 12th, 2009, 1:57 am

Very hot indeed, I loved the auction :twisted:
ashleychloroformed

Postby Trishbot » November 12th, 2009, 2:23 am

leto17 wrote:Once again a fantastic edition. That editor has the right idea, although only a man would think women would name a magazine geared for them as "Vulva". Still pretty funny. Great sex scenes-it's nice to see Megan and the teach in action.

Er, yeah, why don't I just put a men's magazine in my stories and call it "Testicles". :roll:

But, yes, it's looking good so far. As much as poor Megan is being put through the paces, I'm vastly more interested in Vanishing Girl's reunion with Byron. Perhaps it's the romantic in me but they got great chemistry together. I hope their past is fleshed out a bit because it's way too vague for my tastes right now. :P
Trishbot

PreviousNext

Return to Akonkid