Which Metrobay heroine should visit Libery Grove?

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Which Metrobay character would you like to see visit Liberty Grove?

Alpha Woman
9%
Ms. Metrobay
18%
Jade Lightning
3%
Brown Sugar
9%
Valient Grrl
12%
Pink Pussycat
12%
Hypnotica
3%
Solaria
3%
Snowflake
9%
Silver Satin
9%
Knyght Fighter
3%
Other
9%

Total votes : 33

Which Metrobay heroine should visit Libery Grove?

Postby Akonkid » January 18th, 2010, 5:14 pm

Hey everyone. There's been some discussion that the babes of Metrobay and the ladies of Liberty Grove might be having a run-in and joining forces to fight some fiendish villain.... and by "fight" I of course mean they get their cute heads mind controlled and their hot, spandex-clad bodies put to good use.

So, rather than try and decide which Metrobay girls could benefit from a little vacation to Liberty Grove (and vice versa), and in an endeavor to encourage some reader participation, I figured I'd ask the audience directly which girls they'd like to see bumpin' uglies with the likes of Emerald Tiger, Jupiter Justice, and Kat Krusader.

So, pick your choice, but also be sure to tell me WHY your selection would be ideal for a crossover (so get those creative juices flowing!) If your ideal girl isn't listed, just pick "other" and list her below.

Now, a little necessary side-note; bear in mind these are just ideas and nothing is finalized. Metrobay characters would be borrowed at the discretion of their respective owners (Doc Robo, Finister Foul, and Trishbot) and they reserve the right to deny or prohibit any requested character. That being said, it certainly doesn't hurt to ask and see what people think, right?
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Re: Which Metrobay heroine should visit Libery Grove?

Postby Northern Chill » January 18th, 2010, 6:25 pm

Only get to pick two?....snif sniff...well, I'd like to see a multitude in a crossover though I suspect Valient Grrl is almost a given judging by Akonkid's liking....

How about a villain team-up in the process as well...?...make it a true crossover......
Check out past covers from stories found here as well as text stories I've written at http://nchill.deviantart.com

"What does this story need?...more Franbot!!!"
Northern Chill

Postby mctek » January 18th, 2010, 8:38 pm

Pink Pussycat cause she's fun. other, well you just have to ask me :twisted:

MCTek~
mctek

Postby Trishbot » January 18th, 2010, 10:41 pm

Picking two is hard! Isn't there a "everyone" button?

There are SO many good combinations. As a fangirl, I'd love to see Pink Pussycat with Emerald Tiger (kitties!), Kat Krusader and Ms. Metrobay (boobies), Duality Dame and Brown Sugar (martial artists), Super Freak and She-Bulk (mutated monster girls), Snowflake and Vanishing Girl (both kinda ditzy), Suprema and Omega Woman (energy powerhouses), Gypsy Moth and Spellweaver/Enchantess (magic users), Jupiter Justice and Valient Grrl (strong girls)... and I'm sure plenty others.

So hard to choose!:D
Trishbot

Postby dumbtime » January 19th, 2010, 10:27 am

Mmmmm... I'm digging the Milf idea with Kat and Ms. Metro.
Maybe you could even do a Mother/Daughter thing with both Milfs and their offspring.
dumbtime

Postby Akonkid » January 20th, 2010, 12:42 pm

I see three votes for "Other" thus far... but nobody listed who they wanted! Lol. That doesn't really help me out there; despite my pretenses, I have yet to perfect the art of mind-reading; Alpha Woman beats me flat-out in that regard.
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby cvn88 » January 20th, 2010, 9:50 pm

I voted for Pink Pussycat basically because of the possibilities this opens up for a catfight with Emerald Tiger at some point.

Also voted for Knyght Fighter just because, well . . . somebody had to . Though of all the Metrobay characters she might be the one you could do the most to without potentially interfering with anything Doc has planned.
cvn88

Postby begbie_rentonspud » January 20th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Silver Satin... Why? Because the streak must end. She's been running a Chicago Bulls run of sorts in terms of not being properly "used" when she's mind controlled. She seems to always get out of her situations without any real incident. To that, the streak must end. Her Yankees Dynasty must come to an end. :D
begbie_rentonspud

Postby ashleychloroformed » January 21st, 2010, 12:22 am

Trishbot wrote:Picking two is hard! Isn't there a "everyone" button?

There are SO many good combinations. As a fangirl, I'd love to see Pink Pussycat with Emerald Tiger (kitties!), Kat Krusader and Ms. Metrobay (boobies), Duality Dame and Brown Sugar (martial artists), Super Freak and She-Bulk (mutated monster girls), Snowflake and Vanishing Girl (both kinda ditzy), Suprema and Omega Woman (energy powerhouses), Gypsy Moth and Spellweaver/Enchantess (magic users), Jupiter Justice and Valient Grrl (strong girls)... and I'm sure plenty others.

So hard to choose!:D

I like the idea 100% why not have a special get together day where they exchange knowledge like Duality Dame and Brown Sugar teach each other some martial arts moves and they get really close :D
ashleychloroformed

Postby ashleychloroformed » January 21st, 2010, 12:32 am

How about Kat and Ms Metrobay getting it on as lesbian moms :twisted: on the get together day.

While the heroines play with each other :mrgreen: they talk with one another while having coffie as the little ones have fun :D
ashleychloroformed

Postby madcap » February 11th, 2010, 10:00 pm

Brown Sugar because a little more ethnic variety is always good and she's my favorite one to see controlled, and Silver Satin, because like begbie_rentonspud has already said, her winning streak must end!!! :P
madcap

Return to Akonkid