Unity continued??? (one hopes)

Discuss the "League of Liberty" and other stories with Akonkid!

Unity continued??? (one hopes)

Postby bluemax2 » January 18th, 2010, 8:40 pm

Akonkid:
Bravo!
I love the sample images/requests of Unity Supreme and Unity Beta with a "unitized" Valiant Girl.
Is this a harbinger of the upcoming sequel to the fantastic Unity series? Are you going to pick up where you left off with the "alternate ending" version of Unity or with the conventional ending?
Either way, I know many of us (if not all) await the sequel or upcoming mini-episodes of Unity drones from yourself and Doc Robo.
Introducing Metrobay heroines into the mix would be most exciting, adding yet another dimension to the saga. Valiant Girl, Alpha Woman, Ms. Metrobay and Brown Sugar could certainly benefit from a Unity makeover and kept in service for a long long time...in addition to our Legue of Liberty of course returning to "droned-ness" as soon as possible.

I was recently mulling over where to pick up and I thought you could start from Maya's reverting to her droned self at the end of the Unity saga. Unity Max rises from bed with red eyes gleaming, marches stiffly robiticly to the adjoining room to find her sleeping colleagues; Trish and Vanessa, on the couches. She touches each with her "charged" hands, reactivating their circuitry, resulting in two "re-drones"; Unity 21 and Unity 25. The three now reconfigured drones line up stiffly awaiting something. An hour later while the drones wait stiffly at attention in the dark, a flash of green neon light brightens the room and moments later Unity Supreme materializes, teleported in from the Unity spaceship.

As it turns out Unity Supreme and Unity itself have survived the blast (along with other drones on board). Their ship was thrown out into space thousands of miles by the blast but has survived it, repaired itself, rebooted all the drones and Unity himself is now very much back in the "driver's" seat with his queen. They now want vengance on the League as well as the Metrobay heroines. They intend to be even more devious and manipulative this time. Unity wants all the superheroine's as his drones and intends to have them. His methods will be more ruthless, controlling and permanent this time! To start the process Unity Supreme has returned and wants to use her three former Femcops to infiltrate the League again, acquire more Femcops and trick the superheroines back into the fold, starting with GoldenGirl, Emerald Tiger and Kat Krusader, of course.

How 'bout having all the drones now wear corsets like Emerald Tiger wears in her standard uniform (maybe black or grey) and changing thier boots to balletboots with 5" heels. They are drones after all, they can walk and balance on anything, Unity's in control and he can have them behave any way he likes.

Unity Supreme will go into stealth mode, pretending to be Suprema once again, having escaped and survived the blast and now returning to her friends in the League. Little do they know what she and Unity have in store for them. (with the former Femcop drones, of course).

Well that's me humble opinion and ideas.
I think Unity is definitely one of the best mind control sequences ever done, second only to Twisted Tales/Hostile Takeover.

I know most of all of us fans of Hipcomix/Mccomix look forward to any and all great art and stories of Unity from Doc and Akonkid.

Thank you in advance...and I know I can't wait, I'm sure my fellow afficianados out there can't either.

regards,

Bluemax
bluemax2

Re: Unity continued??? (one hopes)

Postby Akonkid » January 18th, 2010, 9:41 pm

Hey bluemax.

I am not deaf to the cries of a Unity sequel. I'm still very happy so many people enjoyed it and I can guaratee you... the events of "Unity" are not over and the story will eventually be continued.

I'm not at liberty to divulge any plans, mainly because things are a bit on hold as Doc Robo and myself are each finishing up our own stories and have quite a few other stories to tell first. Things will happen when the time is right, though.

That being said... the wheels are certainly in motion for SOMETHING big. I can't say what it is yet, at least not until a few things are squared away, but a few looks around the galleries and forums might provide some insights into what this "big something" might be (besides superhero breasts. Those are a given.)

Thanks alot for the continued interest though! Stay tuned for any future developments!
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby bluemax2 » January 19th, 2010, 9:54 am

Akonkid:
Thanks very much for the reply. I know, I sound like a broken record. Sorry about that. I know you guys are working as fast and in the order that you can.
Do keep it up. All of us out here really enjoy your art and stories.
By the way for what its worth, as a fan, your drawings and renders have evolved incredibly. I do realize the software continually improves but its the vision that counts. Bravo!
Take care.
regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Akonkid » January 19th, 2010, 10:15 am

bluemax2 wrote:Akonkid:
Thanks very much for the reply. I know, I sound like a broken record. Sorry about that. I know you guys are working as fast and in the order that you can.
Do keep it up. All of us out here really enjoy your art and stories.
By the way for what its worth, as a fan, your drawings and renders have evolved incredibly. I do realize the software continually improves but its the vision that counts. Bravo!
Take care.
regards,

bluemax

I really appreciate the feedback. I makes all of this enjoyable and worthwhile, and I certainly don't mind people stating their continued interest in the "Unity" storyline.

While Doc and I are busy, if you have any personal images or pics you'd like to see to tie you over, you are more than welcome ask and I could see what I can do. :)
If she would just do what I asked, I wouldn't need to use mind control!
Akonkid

Postby bluemax2 » January 23rd, 2010, 1:11 am

Akonkid:

Thanks for the response and gracious offer.
Now that you mention it...

I've always wanted to know how Golden Girl got converted?
What Unity 14's story was?
What the two coeds' (from early in the series) stories were; how and where they got captured and how the were made into drones?
Adventures with "droned" femcops (Unities Max, 21 and 25); how did they keep themselves busy on the ship and what did Unity do with them on board?

Just some thoughts of the many possibilities that come to mind from the various offshoots and parallel stories that could have been going on during the Unity saga before the first installment ended.

Thanks for the offer. Any and all related imagery you come up with, to tied us over, would be, I'm sure appreciated by one and all. I can't wait to see what you and Doc do by bringing Metrobay heroines into the Unity story, possibly, hopefully? Ms Metrobay?.

Thanks, keep up the great work and best regards.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby bluemax2 » March 13th, 2010, 10:32 am

Akonkid:
Love the new images in your extras section.
Can't wait to see where these themes go.
Valiant Girl in Unity as one of the drones...Wow!
The Metrobay women "unified" in Unity, that's the ticket!
Unity will rise again...and control all!!!

And Kat controlled. Yes.
Is that another theme from things to come with the upcoming Duality Dame series or another upcoming concept?

Regardless, all imagery from your end is most appreciated by all of us MC fans out here.
Looking forward to more in the future and upcoming stories too.
You and Finn are the reasons this site works as well as it does.
Thanks.

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby fembotheather » March 21st, 2012, 6:49 am

Wondering how Unitized "Sparrow" looks :)

Lookig forward to more Unity, once you get a chance.
fembotheather

Postby leto17 » March 22nd, 2012, 6:19 pm

Yep, more Unity is always good!
leto17

Postby bluemax2 » March 29th, 2012, 9:20 am

Akonkid:
We all look forward to when you can get back to Unity: The Sequel.
I'm sure all your fans out there have numerous ideas to explore when you do get back to it.
(soon, we all hope, I know).
In the meantime we're all enjoying your great art and series.
Keep up the great work.

Thank you.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Postby Akonkid » March 29th, 2012, 9:58 am

bluemax2 wrote:Akonkid:
We all look forward to when you can get back to Unity: The Sequel.
I'm sure all your fans out there have numerous ideas to explore when you do get back to it.
(soon, we all hope, I know).
In the meantime we're all enjoying your great art and series.
Keep up the great work.

Thank you.

Bluemax

Demand for a Unity sequel is starting to reach a fever pitch. I'm very pleased it left THAT strong of an impression.

There's nothing new to announce, but let me see if I can't answer a few old questions.

bluemax2 wrote:I've always wanted to know how Golden Girl got converted?

She got converted first, off-screen. Doc Robo and I wanted to avoid showing her conversion so her dramatic reveal as a brainless robot slave would have more of an impact. The last time we saw her, she was a normal, free-thinking woman. The next time? A red-eyed drone that was more than willing to turn her dearest friends into soulless machines like she had become. She was converted the same way her pal Kat Krusader was, though.

bluemax2 wrote:What Unity 14's story was?

Unity got quite a bit of slaves at random. The heroines at the start were just in the wrong place at the wrong time; dozens of women had been abducted prior to their kidnapping. Unity 14 was just one of many innocent girls out during an evening stroll when she was "acquired".

bluemax2 wrote:What the two coeds' (from early in the series) stories were; how and where they got captured and how the were made into drones?

Same as the other drones. They were discovered walking about at night on their own and promptly abducted and brainwashed into loyal drones. Nothing too complex.

bluemax2 wrote:Adventures with "droned" femcops (Unities Max, 21 and 25); how did they keep themselves busy on the ship and what did Unity do with them on board?

Oh, I'm sure they kept themselves VERY busy on the ship; keeping one another stimulated, clean, and thoroughly testing every inch of them for defect time and time again. I'm sure Unity Prime did a bit of inspection personally himself.
Akonkid

Postby bluemax2 » March 30th, 2012, 8:39 am

Akonkid:
Thanks for the response.
We all look forward to your upcoming series, all.
We all also look forward to the "further adventures of Unity" when you and Doc can get to them.
(hopefully sooner rather than later).

Keep up the great work.

regards,

bluemax
bluemax2

Postby leto17 » March 30th, 2012, 3:12 pm

Thank you for the additional information Akon. I do enjoy Monkey Business quite alot It's very good. But Unity remains my favorite. It would be interesting to see Ms. Universe and A.D.A. Lovelace get converted.

By the way, Cosmo Girl may have quit the superheroine game, but that doesn't mean that Unity would not be interested in visiting her. In fact, that might make what appears, at least on the surface, as a very long-term future for her, perhaps as a sleeper agent.

All that aside, my favorite ultimate AkonBabe, Maya Johnson, or Unity Omega, YUM YUM YUM!. I NEED to see more of her. I loved that delicious teaser ending with her. I look forward to more action with her buff, endowed, short-haired, sexy and sleeky ultra stiffened hardbody in action. Telling much of it, at least the beginning of a new Unity story, from the perspective of this roboticized babe as she goes about Unity's vision in its early days as its vessel;)!
leto17

Postby Hector2 » April 5th, 2012, 9:45 am

Dear Leto:

As you are a great fan of “Unity”, I am a fan of Maya Johnson. I also would love to see her:

buff, endowed, short-haired, sexy and sleeky ultra stiffened hardbody in action.

But the point I would have to explore was her fall from a trusted femcop to an user of illegal drugs, then her manipulation from his new boss, Hitokai, into being from his employee to his bodyguard, and her utter conversion as Suki.

I hope Akonkid soon has the chance to tell us that story! However, a continuation of Unity would not be bad, either ;)
Hector2

Postby bluemax2 » March 25th, 2014, 9:48 am

Akonkid:
Any chance that you'll ever come back to the Unity world for a sequel?
Unity 2 or "reprise" or "resurrection" or.....?

I know there are many many of your fans that would love to see more of your incredible work, possibly in conjuction with Northern Chill or Doc Robo and especially as a followup to the Unity saga.

Do please let us all know what you're doing and when we can hope to see more of your great stories and art.

Thank you in advance.

Bluemax
bluemax2

Return to Akonkid