Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#12

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#12

Postby mitru » February 18th, 2024, 3:30 am

Unknown location
Detroit
Midnight

"Uuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuh...Where..." groaned Miss Muscle...as she awoke to find herself naked except for her thin gold mask...lying bound and helpless ..on a metal bench...her golden  tanned hands and erotic bare golden tanned feet chained to it by her wrists and ankles respectively... in a dimly lit room...with a strange looking funnel directly above her.

The Sexy Strongwoman wiggled frantically...but the lingering hardness in her big puffy brown golden brown nipples and wide golden brown areolas...denied her access to her super strength.

She was still struggling and trying to figure out what was happening...when a flurry of snowflakes descended on her from above....and she heard the words of a familiar Christmas carol.

"What's this??...Snowflakes??...That's not going to stop me...Have to get free and get home to...to...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPOKE TOO SOON...SNOWFLAKES HAVE SOME KIND OF APHRODISIAC/NARCOTIC DRUG ON THEM...FALLING ON MY GIANT SUPER BREASTS...ON MY BIG SUPER CLITORIS...LIKE IT'S CHRISTMAS MORNING...DISSOLVING INTO THEM...UUUH
FEELING FUNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING...HHH...HHHH...HHH
...HOT....HHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HAVE TO THINK...ABOUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEX..MY BIG SUPER NIPPLES...MY WIDE SUPER AREOLAS...ARE SOOOO...HAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG SUPER CUNT...BECOMING...WET....UUUUUUUUH...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...EXCITED...THE SNOWFLAKES...ARE ADDICTIVE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST THEM...MUST...GET...FREE...BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Miss Muscle...writhing in futility to break the chains binding her...as more of Clown King's snowflakes fell over every inch of her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body.

CLICK HERE to read Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#12:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Scorpion-Woman/Let-it-Snow?page=3

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com
mitru

Return to Mitru