Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#08

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#08

Postby mitru » January 21st, 2024, 2:20 am

"Clown King??...He's been quiet for months...What's he up to?" asked Jimmy as he approached the Venomous Vixen. "I don't know...She interrupted me" snarled Scorpion Woman...maintaining her heroic pose as the handsome young detective closed the gap between them.

"Ooooooh...feeling hard...in my Scorpion Nipples...in my Scorpion Areolas...feeling wet...excited...in my Scorpion Clit...Oooooh...must fight it..." thought Scorpion Woman as her black mascara painted eyelids began to feel heavy and started to close in the slits of her black armored mask." before she broke out of her heroic pose...turned her back to Jimmy and stepped away from him.

The handsome young detective was concerned about the Venomous Vixen...who was angry all the time.

"Scorpion...Are you okay...? asked Jimmy as he placed his hands on her broad creamy shoulders and began to gently rub them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Feeling...light headed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...D...D...Detective..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
My Scorpion Nipples...My Scorpion Areolas...becoming...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...My Scorpion Clit...becoming
...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't think...can't move..." cooed the Venomous Vixen...her black mascara coated eyelids fluttering in the slits of the black armored mask...her blue eyes becoming dreamy and sleepy...as her muscular creamy arms dangling on either side of her upper body...as her long muscular creamy legs feel weak...and she leaned against Jimmy's lean athletic body...as he stood behind her...massaging her shoulders.

CLICK HERE to read Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#08:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Scorpion-Woman/Let-it-Snow?page=2

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com
mitru

Return to Mitru