Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#03

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#03

Postby mitru » December 17th, 2023, 1:56 am

Undisclosed location
Detroit.
8 pm

Sitting in the command centre of her Scorpion Nest...located in an old warehouse in a secluded section of the Detroit waterfront...wearing only a tank top...shorts and the silver ring on her right middle finger...Detective Michelle Walker looked at the multiple screens in front of her which showed live footage of activity throughout the city...including activity on the police communications network and responses by the police to reports of any crimes in the city.

Her right muscular creamy leg crossed over her left...sipping beer from a bottle in her right hand...Michelle also watched the activity of ordinary people doing Christmas shopping and having fun with their families...as a light snowfall descended on the city. When she wasn't on duty at the 7th Precinct...Michelle spent the rest of her time here...rather than at her apartment in the Midtown district of the city.

"Are you all right Mistress?" asked STINGER...the alien artificial intelligence (AI) as she looked as she sat at the monitor...looking at the multiple screens before her. "I'm fine Stinger...I'm trying to figure out what Clown King 's up to"  replied Michelle as she took another sip of her beer. 

"I am detecting unusually high stress levels in your body's readings Mistress. Is it related to seeing Master Trey again?" asked  Stinger.  Michelle fumed as she took another sip of her beer. Thankfully the enhanced immunity that her Scorpion Powers gave her...made it impossible for her to ever get drunk...among other things.

"No. What Trey chooses to do with his life is not my concern? He's ancient history"  replied Michelle bluntly. "Any sign of that Black Tigress?" asked Michelle. "None Mistress. Do you believe she heeded your warning?" asked the AI. "I doubt it. But it'll be her mistake if she thinks she can challenge me and win..." replied Michelle as she finished her beer and got to her erotic bare creamy feet.

CLICK HERE to read Scorpion Woman - Let it Snow -Issue#03:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Scorpion-Woman/Let-it-Snow

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru