Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#08

Discuss Mitru's art with Mitru

Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#08

Postby mitru » May 21st, 2023, 1:38 am

Doctor ABNER MANDALA...70 year old veterinarian stood at the back entrance to the back of the Clinique Kinoise animal hospital in the Joli Parc district as a heavily tinted black SUV and a black van arrived. He watched as a 45 year old white woman with blonde hair...wearing a blue dress and high heels...a blue hat on her head...and a blue mask across the upper part of her face...alight from the SUV...and approach him...flanked by a pair of armed bodyguards who were with her in the SUV.

Doctor Mandala bowed before the masked white woman...kissing her right hand. "CONTESSA...I am honored to be in your presence...How may I serve you? asked the elderly veterinarian as he stood upright before the villainess who in real life was BEATRICE CARVALHO...wife of billionaire Portuguese businessman FELIX CARVALHO. Mandala was one of the new people in the Central African nation who knew that despite the wealth they earned through legitimate means...Felix and Beatrice Carvalho...were dominant players in the vast criminal underworld of the Democratic Republic of Congo in their identities and the COUNT and CONTESSA.

Mandala used the animal hospital that he owned to provide services for their various criminal enterprises.

"I have a patient who requires special taming before she is ready to be shipped out as a sex slave" said the Contessa and waved her hand.

CLICK HERE to read Gorilla Woman - Sex Slaves -Issue#08:http://www.mccomix.com/members/gallery3/index.php/Mitru/Gorilla-Woman/Sex-Slaves

Read more... ONLY in MCcomix.com!
mitru

Return to Mitru